PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Deshaun Watson out for rest of season

FortressX

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Not huge for the Pats, but the Browns do play the Broncos and Jets and maybe they could lose to both those teams

Wow, he was actually looking pretty good in that game and i was just going to say the browns could threaten this year. What luck they have over there

Yeah Watson is a very good QB Tough luck hope he heals up and come back.

Hmmm Browns might be anice Trade spot for Mac Jones in the Offseason as a Back up.

That’s odd, he had a shoulder injury earlier in the season, this past Sunday he had an ankle injury but only missed one play.

Geez that sucks. It was just starting to click for him in Cleveland after a rocky start. They were looking good.

Geez that sucks. It was just starting to click for him in Cleveland after a rocky start. They were looking good.
That PJ Walker dude is not bad though almost every back-up I witnessed play this year look worlds better than our QB's. :rolleyes:

Another AFC wild card contender bites the dust. Paving the way for the Zappe-led Patriots to clinch a playoff spot with a 6-1 run at 8-9 after the Browns and Bills collapse down the stretch :cool:

Another AFC wild card contender bites the dust. Paving the way for the Zappe-led Patriots to clinch a playoff spot with a 6-1 run at 8-9 after the Browns and Bills collapse down the stretch :cool:
Ross you're good.

pffftt... slacker... tell him to get a massage, strap em up and get to work...

okay just kidding... hate to see guys miss time due to injuries... hope he heals up and hits the field next year...

The curse of Art Modell.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
That PJ Walker dude is not bad though almost every back-up I witnessed play this year look worlds better than our QB's. :rolleyes:
Grier lost his job to PJ Walker lol

Grier lost his job to PJ Walker lol
Interesting I saw Walker and he looked comfortable in their Offense of course he's no Watson but competent.

Yeah Watson is a very good QB Tough luck hope he heals up and come back.
I don't wish injuries on any one, but in this case I have no sympathies for the player or his team. Or the fans that support him.

pffftt... slacker... tell him to get a massage, strap em up and get to work...

okay just kidding... hate to see guys miss time due to injuries... hope he heals up and hits the field next year...
I’m sure Browns management and others close to him are wondering what he will do with all his free time now.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back