PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Squealers' Coach Tomlin Cheats to Prevent TD

you'd never see turdsie boy Wrecks do that...nah, he send one of his flunkie coaches to do it and then throw HIM under the bus like the scumbag little coward toe sucker he is.

Evidently Bill is sticking up for a fellow coach during troubled times.

Bill Belichick on Mike Tomlin: 'That could easily happen to any of us' - CBSSports.com

I'd love to hear Jeff Fishers take. Something in the nature of a gallows or noose.
Yeah, just like all of the other coaches in the league whose teams had been taping signals just as NE did came to BB's defense during troubled times. Every team did it, everybody knew it and BB was too arrogant to stop when he was told to stop. Everyone else took heed of Fuhrer Goodell's edict, but not Bill. And Belichick is arguably the greatest coach/manager in the history of professional sports and I love him, but he buggered that one up big time. And before all of the whiners ***** on me for bringing it (Spygate) up again and bringing attention to it, here's a news flash - no one outside of NE has forgotten it nor needs someone like me to bring it up again. Go anywhere and mention the Patriots and it's front and center. This nonsensical notion that if none of us mentions it anymore it will just go away is just that - nonsensical.

Yeah, just like all of the other coaches in the league whose teams had been taping signals just as NE did came to BB's defense during troubled times. Every team did it, everybody knew it and BB was too arrogant to stop when he was told to stop. Everyone else took heed of Fuhrer Goodell's edict, but not Bill. And Belichick is arguably the greatest coach/manager in the history of professional sports and I love him, but he buggered that one up big time. And before all of the whiners ***** on me for bringing it (Spygate) up again and bringing attention to it, here's a news flash - no one outside of NE has forgotten it nor needs someone like me to bring it up again. Go anywhere and mention the Patriots and it's front and center. This nonsensical notion that if none of us mentions it anymore it will just go away is just that - nonsensical.

Bill was not employed by this team to lawyer-up the wording of a league memo, his job was to coach. From now on I hope he keeps that in mind.

Who played the race card? What are you talking about?

I apologize. You were only calling one person a racist. In a discussion where it was never brought up.

"Shouldn't you be talking about how you deem African Americans inferior to whites, or do guys on here not know about your casual racism? Or about how you said Hitler was trying to eliminate communism and was trying to help the Jewish people. "

That was you. Calling someone who hates your team a racist. He didn't say anything racist regardless of whether he may have somewhere else. I'm pretty sure that "but, but, but... you're a racist!", is the race card. Throw in Hitler and you're talking about half the deck now.

I apologize. You were only calling one person a racist. In a discussion where it was never brought up.

"Shouldn't you be talking about how you deem African Americans inferior to whites, or do guys on here not know about your casual racism? Or about how you said Hitler was trying to eliminate communism and was trying to help the Jewish people. "

That was you. Calling someone who hates your team a racist. He didn't say anything racist regardless of whether he may have somewhere else. I'm pretty sure that "but, but, but... you're a racist!", is the race card. Throw in Hitler and you're talking about half the deck now.

Apparently reading what I said after that post was extremely difficult. No one else had any difficulty, but why don'tcha go back and read what else I wrote? I'll sum it up for you because if you didn't do it before, lord knows I have no faith you'll do it now: he came onto our boards and was a racist, misogynistic piece of garbage - something that he doesn't deny because it's all written down on our forums. I don't care that he refers to Tomlin as a poor coach, but I do care that he said this,

"Not true.

I think diversity is great, and support mass immigration from Mexico and Africa to Pittsburgh. I also support mandatory apologies from all Pittsburgh residents that didn't vote for Obama."

Tip of the iceberg champ. Tip of the iceberg.

I like that you're expecting me to give this guy an ounce of respect after what he said (do you have any idea? if you don't, you should check it out) right after he proceeds to say another ridiculous thing that even other members on your own board are calling him out for. Did I play a race card? Evidently in your mind I did. In mine I showed you what this guy is saying on our boards and was banned for doing so.

Does he not like the Steelers? It's pretty obvious that he doesn't. Is he a racist, evidently Nazi sympathizing piece of ****? Apparently, based off of what he's said. Are these things in any way shape or form connected? Not at all. Not all people who dislike Tomlin or his 'antics', as has been said on here, are like that. Just him. Stop connecting dots that I didn't place.

C'mon man.

Apparently reading what I said after that post was extremely difficult. No one else had any difficulty, but why don'tcha go back and read what else I wrote? I'll sum it up for you because if you didn't do it before, lord knows I have no faith you'll do it now: he came onto our boards and was a racist, misogynistic piece of garbage - something that he doesn't deny because it's all written down on our forums. I don't care that he refers to Tomlin as a poor coach, but I do care that he said this,

"Not true.

I think diversity is great, and support mass immigration from Mexico and Africa to Pittsburgh. I also support mandatory apologies from all Pittsburgh residents that didn't vote for Obama."

I like that you're expecting me to give this guy an ounce of respect after what he said (do you have any idea? if you don't, you should check it out) right after he proceeds to say another ridiculous thing that even other members on your own board are calling him out for. Did I play a race card? Evidently in your mind I did. In mine I showed you what this guy is saying on our boards and was banned for doing so.

Does he not like the Steelers? It's pretty obvious that he doesn't. Is he a racist, evidently Nazi sympathizing piece of ****? Apparently, based off of what he's said. Are these things in any way shape or form connected? Not at all. Not all people who dislike Tomlin or his 'antics', as has been said on here, are like that. Just him. Stop connecting dots that I didn't place.

C'mon man.

The fact that you're here bringing drama from another forum into this thread is really pathetic. P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.
It seriously is.

For those wondering, I've posted on a Steeler forum for about two years. This off season there was a conversation about God-knows-what, in which we got on whatever topic, and I expressed my hatred for Bolshevism, the Soviet Union, and their countless crimes against humanity that have no equal in human history and make Ivan the Terrible look like a Disney character.

The forums more, let us say, "progressive" members took this to mean I'm Edward Norton from American History X, as illiterates, the uneducated, and the Homer Simpsons of the world often do.

The fact that he is now ON THIS FORUM misrepresenting it is pathetic.
He's completely making most of it up.

Why don't you now head over to Patriotplanet and tell them I'm against Obamacare or pro 2nd amendment? lol.

+10 points for EPIC thread derailment and making a complete scene.

Honestly, you should seriously be banned from the forum for even going there.

Coming here and calling me a white supremacist in a thread about how much of a dumb ass the coach of your pitiful football team is is more or less completely inappropriate.

I don't care what someone else said on a different board about a completely different topic. It's irrelevant to this thread.

"Not true.

C'mon man.

hey moron, I, for one, do NOT give a shyt about your friggin' punkazzed site or anything written on it. You are laying this racist crap on our board pretty thick and I'm pretty sick of it. You got personal problems with this guy settle it wherever it is you come from. Keep your racist crap to yourself and stay off our board. This isn't a Steelers board.

Look! That squirrel is back again!

"Not true.

C'mon man.

You did place the dots. There were no dots and didn't need to be dots. If none of the things are connected then why even bring it up?

If you want to start a 'Joe Schmoe' is racist thread then go nuts. But by bringing it up in this thread you connected the two.

So fine, ignoring all the static, can you admit that your coach cheated in way that would have been on every channel 24/7 if it had been the Pats?

Oh, and that your QB is a rapist? I'll let you plea it down to sexual assault.

We at least cut our guys who commit felonies.

And don't call me champ. Hitler called me champ once. Once.

Where's Fonzie? This thread has jumped the shark...
You gentlemen should take Joker's advice and take it elsewhere.

Honestly, you should seriously be banned from the forum for even going there.

Coming here and calling me a white supremacist in a thread about how much of a dumb ass the coach of your pitiful football team is is more or less completely inappropriate.

Thanks for lecturing me on my morals. I really have some soul searching to do.

I like that you said I'm making it all up, despite the fact that every single one of your posts is cached on our forums and very easily fact check-able.

You brought this on yourself, champ. I didn't even know you were registered and, had you not said anything ridiculous, I wouldn't have even acknowledged you. Then, you had to go and say something that made me laugh out loud and begin digging up previous things you had said which ties into the whole, "provable because it's all written down" thing.

Anyway, I'm done in here. Enjoy your Tomlin bashing. If only he was as good a coach as Rex Ryan though, right big guy? ;)

Thanks for lecturing me on my morals. I really have some soul searching to do.

I like that you said I'm making it all up, despite the fact that every single one of your posts is cached on our forums and very easily fact check-able.

You brought this on yourself, champ. I didn't even know you were registered and, had you not said anything ridiculous, I wouldn't have even acknowledged you. Then, you had to go and say something that made me laugh out loud and begin digging up previous things you had said which ties into the whole, "provable because it's all written down" thing.

Anyway, I'm done in here. Enjoy your Tomlin bashing. If only he was as good a coach as Rex Ryan though, right big guy? ;)

Your idiot fellow-fans calling me things isn't exactly the same as me posting and calling myself things. You can direct people to as many threads of moronic Steeler fans calling me a racist as you want.

As you can see, the people here really care.

lol

Have fun missing the play offs again with your most toughest, most awesome, most clutch QB ever, along with your genius coach who I hope you keep forever.

"Spygate" isn't real. It isn't anything tangible. It's a word, invented by the media and wielded like sports-propaganda to invoke feelings and a false perception.

We were in violation of league rules by taping a Jets practice before the start of the 2007 season.

That doesn't mean we "cheated to win Superbowls."

That's a massive leap in logic that would take a bunch of bitter, jaded, jealous haters to make.

Being in violation of league rules isn't the same as cheating in actual football games.

We were #1 in the AFC last decade. You were #2. Deal with it.

So fine, ignoring all the static, can you admit that your coach cheated in way that would have been on every channel 24/7 if it had been the Pats?

Oh, and that your QB is a rapist? I'll let you plea it down to sexual assault.

Do you know why it would've been absolutely everywhere? Your past. Everyone seems to think that people just pick on the Patriots, but have their blinders on as to why - it's because of what happened about 10 years ago. Now, I'm not harping on the whole Spygate thing, but that's exactly why the spotlight would shine so bright. Right or wrong, ignoring that fact is silly. You're trying to compare apples and oranges here.

You let your criminals go? Is that why your starting CB is Aqib Talib?
"Spygate" isn't real. It isn't anything tangible. It's a word, invented by the media and wielded like sports-propaganda to invoke feelings and a false perception.

We were in violation of league rules by taping a Jets practice in 2006.
That doesn't mean we "cheated to win Superbowls."

That's a massive leap in logic that would take a bunch of bitter, jaded, jealous haters to make.

Being in violation of league rules isn't the same as cheating in actual football games.

We were #1 in the AFC last decade. You were #2. Deal with it.

We found common ground! Holy ****, mark it down. Time and date.

I don't think Spygate is why you won Super Bowls. It's a great deal of separation between myself and other Steelers fans because I don't believe that's why. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Patriots didn't have film on the Panthers or Eagles in those years, did they?

If you're talking about amount of Super Bowls won, you're absolutely correct. It's more accurate to say the Patriots were number one in the NFL, and the Steelers were number two if we're going by the numbers.

Rex Ryan could go elsewhere and make a formidable football team, despite all his flaws. Tomlin was handed the #2 team in the AFC and has lead it into complete mediocrity. Yeah, he has a Superbowl ring. So does Barry Switzer, and they both have them for the exact same reasons.

Give them both a team as talented as the Jaguars and I'll guarantee you Rex Ryan does something with it long before Tomlin does.

And if Brady doesn't go down in 2008 with an injury, you can kiss that Superbowl trophy good bye.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back