PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Squealers' Coach Tomlin Cheats to Prevent TD

I mean, really? This is a big deal over here?

Kind of surprised.

edit - and, oh look, someone posted a video of Belichick doing something way more obvious and is in the same vein, and it's getting completely ignored.

photo%204-Mike%20Webster.PNG

..."spell cat?...uh...um....uh...would ya do a guy a favor, buddy, spot me the first letter.."

and make sure to see the real life statue of Mike "Cardboard Box Down By The River" Webster outside of Terry Bradshaw's "Yee Haw!" House of Steeroyds and Amphettymeans down there in Frog Holler, Lewsyanna...

Kind of surprised.

edit - and, oh look, someone posted a video of Belichick doing something way more obvious and is in the same vein, and it's getting completely ignored.

Who cares what BB did in 2004? No one is claiming moral superiority the arguments are over the intention and if/how much he'll be fined.

I hate your team so I hope it's a big ole penalty....:)

What would the penalty even be? 15yds or an automatic touchdown or something? Weird play.

Penalty shot. Tomlin has to stand under the goalpost while Jones gets the ball at the fifty and Tomlin has to keep him from scoring.

Tomlin is a pathetic head coach and rode Cowher's team to the Superbowl.
I hope he gets buried with fines and maybe a suspension.

Because the standard is the standard.

Steelers suck so bad. Hate them far worse than the Jets, and enjoy burying their team even more.

Hope Goodell drops the hammer just to embarrass their franchise.

Honestly, Jacoby should of just plowed right through him at full speed. Would of been epic and probably an automatic touchdown.

Re: Re: OT: Squealers' Coach Tomlin Cheats to Prevent TD

Kind of surprised.

seriously? steeler fans jump on any little thing about the patriots and you're surprised this is being discussed?

Does it matter that much weather it's intentional? You can't be on the white line. If you accidentally cause pass interference it's still pass interference. If you accidentally grab a face mask, still going to be 15 yards.

Tomlin is a pathetic head coach and rode Cowher's team to the Superbowl.
I hope he gets buried with fines and maybe a suspension.

Because the standard is the standard.

Steelers suck so bad. Hate them far worse than the Jets, and enjoy burying their team even more.

Hope Goodell drops the hammer just to embarrass their franchise.

Honestly, Jacoby should of just plowed right through him at full speed. Would of been epic and probably an automatic touchdown.

Shouldn't you be talking about how you deem African Americans inferior to whites, or do guys on here not know about your casual racism? Or about how you said Hitler was trying to eliminate communism and was trying to help the Jewish people.

Oh, did I let the cat out of the bag about things you've posted on our boards?

Shouldn't you be talking about how you deem African Americans inferior to whites, or do guys on here not know about your casual racism? Or about how you said Hitler was trying to eliminate communism and was trying to help the Jewish people.

WTF are you talking about????

WTF are you talking about????
It's called a straw man argument. He feels powerful knocking down his own toy soldiers.

Hmm... any links? I am mildly - not totally - surprised someone is dumb enough to make such claims, especially on message boards of other teams where you better know what the heck you are talking about, but I guess the power of being anonymous on the internet gives the small glee of puking, err...posting any nonsense that they believe in.

Hmm... any links? I am mildly - not totally - surprised someone is dumb enough to make such claims, especially on message boards of other teams where you better know what the heck you are talking about, but I guess the power of being anonymous on the internet gives the small glee of puking, err...posting any nonsense that they believe in.

Honestly... Big Ben > Peyton Manning. - Steelers Fever Forums

Look at the visceral reaction to a complimentary post by him. If you'd like I can dig out the posts in question, but look at some of his responses in that thread alone.

Straw man argument? No, it's called "reading the posts on another teams' forum" argument.

Look at how quickly that thread turned against him, despite the fact that he was talking up Roethlisberger. It would take something pretty amazing for Ravens and Steelers fans to have a mutual hatred for someone that stupid. Something like blatant racism, misogyny and having Nazi conspiracy theories. You know, the usual stuff.

Kind of surprised.

Still aren't over those precious AFCCG losses at Heinz field huh? I know, neither is Kordell Stewart, so don't feel too bad. We've owned Pittsburgh for the last 12 years, we love kicking Steeler ass. Seek some therapy about the Patriot dominance over your beloved Steelers, it'll help. I've tried reaching out to Kordell to seek therapy but he still refuses. Enjoy watching us in January at the Razor, grab yourself a cool one.

Honestly... Big Ben > Peyton Manning. - Steelers Fever Forums

Look at the visceral reaction to a complimentary post by him. If you'd like I can dig out the posts in question, but look at some of his responses in that thread alone.

Straw man argument? No, it's called "reading the posts on another teams' forum" argument.

Look at how quickly that thread turned against him, despite the fact that he was talking up Roethlisberger. It would take something pretty amazing for Ravens and Steelers fans to have a mutual hatred for someone that stupid. Something like blatant racism, misogyny and having Nazi conspiracy theories. You know, the usual stuff.

Classic "Look! A squirrel!" response to Tomlin's cheap trick rule violation caught on tape, yet missed by the clueless refs in real time.

Now, back to the topic of Tomlin, not some alleged moronic posts on another forum.

Still aren't over those precious AFCCG losses at Heinz field huh? I know, neither is Kordell Stewart, so don't feel too bad. We've owned Pittsburgh for the last 12 years, we love kicking Steeler ass. Seek some therapy about the Patriot dominance over your beloved Steelers, it'll help. I've tried reaching out to Kordell to seek therapy but he still refuses. Enjoy watching us in January at the Razor, grab yourself a cool one.

You got me.

This thread turned into a ****fest, as I knew it would.

Have a good day guys.

You got me.

This thread turned into a ****fest, as I knew it would.

Have a good day guys.

Why would it not? Tomlin's cheap trick actions brought well earned criticism on him.

Why would it not? Tomlin's cheap trick actions brought well earned criticism on him.

I'm not pulling anything. Tomlin got away with something on the sidelines, but did you really think I was trying to distract anyone in here after 99 posts? I'd be doing a pretty poor job of it.

I'm not pulling anything. Tomlin got away with something on the sidelines, but did you really think I was trying to distract anyone in here after 99 posts? I'd be doing a pretty poor job of it.

I'm sorry bruh, you seem like a good dude, what's your issue ?

You stay classy, Canada.

Here's a gift for you. Hope it helps you cope with the Brady / Belichick era
pacifier.jpg

I'm one of those people that looks for that perfect gift for the holiday season.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back