PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Squealers' Coach Tomlin Cheats to Prevent TD

I'm sorry bruh, you seem like a good dude, what's your issue ?

I like Patriots fans. ****, I'm going to be engaged to one, but I don't have any respect for that guy whatsoever and for him to go off on Tomlin the way he did after saying what he did on our forums just didn't sit right with me.

I may not like your team (at all, stupid Pats ;)) but Patriots fans usually know their stuff. It's why I like coming on here and talking with y'all, but that guy needs to just pipe down.

I think Tomlin got away with one and he knows it, but is it really that big of a deal? Maybe I have my black and gold glasses on right now but I really don't see it as one.

I like Patriots fans. ****, I'm going to be engaged to one, but I don't have any respect for that guy whatsoever and for him to go off on Tomlin the way he did after saying what he did on our forums just didn't sit right with me.

I may not like your team (at all, stupid Pats ;)) but Patriots fans usually know their stuff. It's why I like coming on here and talking with y'all, but that guy needs to just pipe down.

I think Tomlin got away with one and he knows it, but is it really that big of a deal? Maybe I have my black and gold glasses on right now but I really don't see it as one.

Rex Ryan is a better head coach than Tomlin.

I like that there's absolutely no denial in anything I said because it's all written down.

We're done big guy.

baby-bib.jpg

To me, it's not that big a deal for the simple fact that Baltimore won the game anyway. Had the Ravens lost then I think there's an issue. I think our issue as a whole is that had that been BB instead of Tomlin, the Steelers Forum would have absolutely blown up.

Eh, both the steelers and ravens are dirt bag teams.

To me, it's not that big a deal for the simple fact that Baltimore won the game anyway. Had the Ravens lost then I think there's an issue. I think our issue as a whole is that had that been BB instead of Tomlin, the Steelers Forum would have absolutely blown up.

Which is absolutely fair, we take shots at the Patriots at every single opportunity but I don't think it would've morphed into questioning Bill's coaching ability. There's a rivalry here and I get why this thread was made, but man, I didn't think it would go on for over 100 posts.

Eh, both the steelers and ravens are dirt bag teams.

Yes, looking forward to basking in the perpetual mediocrity the Steelers are locking themselves into. I expect them to be AFC bottom feeders for years and years to come.

Ben should give another press conference whining about a mild injury while his fan base rambles on and on about how he's the toughest QB in football.

Classic "Look! A squirrel!" response to Tomlin's cheap trick rule violation caught on tape, yet missed by the clueless refs in real time.

Now, back to the topic of Tomlin, not some alleged moronic posts on another forum.
Moronic is right. You'd have to pay me $55/hr to go past the first two pages I looked at. I want my two minutes of livin' back.

Yeah, Squeeler fans are pretty delusional.

Tom can take 5 brutal sacks against the best and most vicious defensive line in football, get right back up, and breath fire all over them with 450 passing yards and 4 TD passes, and they'll post photo shopped images of him wearing a skirt.

Yet Ben will have a press conference about his hang nail, make all kinds of excuses for himself, cry to journalists about his own offensive coordinator, and they'll say he's the toughest quarterback to ever walk the earth,

They think they're the golden standard of football.

They're not.

The Patriots are, which is why everyone plays us like it's the Superbowl, everyone tries to duplicate our organization and front office, and everyone tries to steal Belichick's innovations.

Worst fan base in football.

Rex Ryan is a better head coach than Tomlin.
No, he's not and it isn't close. Rex Ryan is a very good DC. I'm not sure there's a better one anywhere. As a HC, he sucks. Over and out.

Which is absolutely fair, we take shots at the Patriots at every single opportunity but I don't think it would've morphed into questioning Bill's coaching ability. There's a rivalry here and I get why this thread was made, but man, I didn't think it would go on for over 100 posts.

So all of the constant *****ing and moaning about how the Pats are cheaters blah, blah, blah. Never would have won those SB's blah, blah, blah.

That doesn't call his coaching into question? I mean if they only won by cheating he's not that great a coach.

Oh and **** you for playing the race card. If BB was Tomlin we never would have lost a draft pick. Because the whole media, league, commish, turtle when someone even mentions race.

I personally have no problem with Tomlin as a coach, but he almost stole a game by flat out cheating. And to compare it to that little BB clip is laughable.

So all of the constant *****ing and moaning about how the Pats are cheaters blah, blah, blah. Never would have won those SB's blah, blah, blah.

That doesn't call his coaching into question? I mean if they only won by cheating he's not that great a coach.

Oh and **** you for playing the race card. If BB was Tomlin we never would have lost a draft pick. Because the whole media, league, commish, turtle when someone even mentions race.

I personally have no problem with Tomlin as a coach, but he almost stole a game by flat out cheating. And to compare it to that little BB clip is laughable.

Who played the race card? What are you talking about?

heh..yeah, well I'm gonna have to play the mongo card...nope, you didn't blatantly inject race into this thread...

nope3nx.gif

I still see no indisputable evidence that Tomlin deliberately tried to interfere with Jones's return.

Like I said, it's perfectly understandable that we Pats fans are eager to start dishing out what we've been taking in the past few years, but it's a stretch of credibility to start with this.

Either way, intentional or not, the league has to lay down the hammer on Tomlin. Because if they don't, another coach who really does want to interfere with the play on the field will be encouraged to do that if it means minimal punishment. Gotta nip this in the bud.

I still see no indisputable evidence that Tomlin deliberately tried to interfere ..........

We can never know what his intent is on the play. But his position clearly is one of two things.

1. He knows exactly where he is and intends to impede the player.

2. He is completely oblivious to where he is and what his responsibility is to observe as a coach.

Keep in mind, he knows he is not even supposed to be in the 6 ft white stripe area at all.

hqdefault.jpg

Yeah, because sometimes when I think I'm walking on the sidewalk, I'm actually walking in the middle of the road blocking traffic. Whoops.

Yeah, because sometimes when I think I'm walking on the sidewalk, I'm actually walking in the middle of the road blocking traffic. Whoops.

Yep and I always put one foot closer to the railroad track when I see a train coming.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back