PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sports Illustrated: Gronk wouldn't be Gronk if he didn't play for Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
"a system tight end"...hmmm...is that anything like "they hate their coach" or "11 of 12 footballs were 2 pounds under!"?

Well then I'm certainly glad he plays for the Patriots.

Well then Jerry Rice wouldn't be who he was if he didn't go to the 49ers and play with Montana and then Young.

He says that in the article.

I thought it was a decent read.

Wow, Gronk has gotten to the level where people have to search for ways to demean him.

Must be one of the greatest ever.

The logic here is unassailable. Gronk is a superior physical talent whose play is enhanced by virtue of the fact that he plays with the GOAT QB and is coached by the GOAT coach who has consistently put him in schemes to maximize his talent. It's all good ...

Gronk's blessed with physical talent. I am just glad he's here catching passes from the goat. That's all i care about.

Well if i'm being honest I didn't get that far in the article. Stopped reading right before his 4 reasons.

It's all the way at the very end, last sentence I think. He also says same about Emmitt Smith.

Last edited:
By the way, old friend Rodney pretty much nails it here:

Former Patriot Rodney Harrison agrees that landing in New England helped Gronkowski maximize his skills, along with others. “You could say the same thing about me, Tom Brady, Tedy Bruschi, Mike Vrabel ... a bunch of guys,” Harrison said on Thursday’s The Dan Patrick Show. “I learned more in six years playing with Bill Belichick then I learned in high school, college and grade school combined.”​

• Ha Ha
Reactions: ALP
That's because the other teams are usually too stupid to match talent to sceem as effectively as the patriots.

Remember when irsay was bragging about Joe smart the colts were for not taking groin? Gronk is a game changer on any team, but it certainly helps to have the g.o.a.t throwing to you.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes