PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sounds like Haynesworth knows this is his last shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he got gassed pretty quickly and started letting guys get into him when he was on for a few straight plays. Hopefully he continues to work on his conditioning throughout the year so he can be the dominating player that he should be.

I agree that ....once his conditioning ..gets up there ....he will be scary. The dept is going to be great so we can get fresh bodies out there ...and get after it....but so far ...the signs are looking very positive...in the Patriot Army

:beatingcoming::beatingcoming:

I am VERY Excited to see how the Pats staff uses Albert this season. To start, I could see them simply using him in passing situations where they ask him to go get the QB. He won't be gassed in such situation and I would expect, teamed up with VW alongside him, that he'll be wildly successful. As Albert becomes game ready I suspect he'll be out there pretty much all the time.

About the only thing I am more excited to see is the domination that

Carter - Haynesworth - Wilfork - Ellis

inflict on opposing offenses.

Check this out guys
Haynesworth in 2009 said:
"I mean, it wasn't like I was hitting Gisele or something; he's the quarterback. It was good, it was fine," Haynesworth said. "I mean, I was trying to tackle him, but I wasn't trying to hurt him. I'm not that type of a player, you know? I'm actually a big Tom Brady fan. I'm a big Patriots fan. I've always like the Patriots, I've always liked Coach Belichick. I just like the way [Brady] is."

"I hope he's all right," the tackle said. "If I had to hit him again, I would hit him again. That's my job, that's what they brought me here to do. But as far as trying to hurt somebody, I'm not trying to do that, especially that time, because I like that team. When you step back from football, I've always liked the Patriots. I don't know why. It's just something about them. I've always liked the Patriots."

We might have gotten ourselves a real fan for real. The guy might not be spewing BS. Wow! Be scared NFL be very scared.

Last edited:
The question is doesn't he like BBQ and donuts more than the Patriots.

Tough call, honestly. I don't know which I'd pick. I loves me some good BBQ.

To say nothing about the fact that the last time we played them for real (2007), we handed them a brutal 52-7 beatdown that had the their coaches, their players, their fans and the clowns in the media crying about us running up the score on them. That was the game that started the whole 2007 "running-up-the-score"-gate :rolleyes:

Hell, all they were doing was getting revenge for a certain "inner child" who frequents this forum, mostly as a lurker :cool:

The question is doesn't he like BBQ and donuts more than the Patriots.

Tough call, honestly. I don't know which I'd pick. I loves me some good BBQ.

Off topic warning:

I took two trips the last two summers, Tenn, Ala, N. Carolina - looking for BBQ. Big Bob Gibson is the best I've had, and Memphis is the capital (so far). Next year KC and Texas.

I cook my own. Pulled and slow cook w/ rub. Wife makes killer hush puppies and beans, pickles, etc.

MMmmmm. People want me to open a joint, but I'm just into experimenting and cooking, not management and being on my feet 12 hours straight...

Ahhh...

OK, let me tell you, guys that make big mistakes, and have a lot of talent, and decide to apply themselves to the job try to make up for all the messes they made - often explode in a good way. Pats have to be careful with the injuries due to this new enthusiasm on Albert's part.

Last edited:
Off topic warning:

I took two trips the last two summers, Tenn, Ala, N. Carolina - looking for BBQ. Big Bob Gibson is the best I've had, and Memphis is the capital (so far). Next year KC and Texas.

I cook my own. Pulled and slow cook w/ rub. Wife makes killer hush puppies and beans, pickles, etc.

MMmmmm. People want me to open a joint, but I'm just into experimenting and cooking, not management and being on my feet 12 hours straight...

Ahhh...

OK, let me tell you, guys that make big mistakes, and have a lot of talent, and decide to apply themselves to the job try to make up for all the messes they made - often explode in a good way. Pats have to be careful with the injuries due to this new enthusiasm on Albert's part.

===================================

Tell me more about your pulled pork rub.

well...you start with one marinated ,scrawny Sanchez, throw in four or five foot stomps, a couple of neck twists and pound it out like a veal cutlet...then marinate it in Dr Scholl's for two hours and serve lukewarm...

well...you start with one marinated ,scrawny Sanchez, throw in four or five foot stomps, a couple of neck twists and pound it out like a veal cutlet...then marinate it in Dr Scholl's for two hours and serve lukewarm...

====================================

Not what I had in mind,:)

seriously Mr Bagwell, I will trade my excellent hot pickle recipe for a good pulled pork rub recipe.

===================================

Tell me more about your pulled pork rub.

Oops, dry rub for ribs; pulled pork is picnic shoulders (two at a time) in a big oven pan with cover, and hot water, rotate meat 2 or 4 times to keep from getting dry with tight and complete foil wrap to also help against drying (8 hours at 425-450). I also throw in about 6 roughly diced garlic cloves, a palm full of cumin seed, and a few big carrots and celery stalks). When done, let cool a few minutes pull bones, and some fat out, start pulling apart. My sauce is coke (real coke about 16 oz), squirt of big papi hot sauce, half a bottle of Hunt's ketchup (Heinz isn't as good), and a bottle to 1.5 of medium body and thickness BBQ (not too sweet) - say Cattleman's or EMerils Kicked up sauce (3 bottles of that, they are small) and about 8 full grinds out of my peppermill. mix, cover, and heat for about 40 minutes at 350 back in the oven. People go nuts for it.

I know one thing. BBQ in the New England generally sucks, and our best work here is better then anything at redbones or that joint in Arlington/Newton. However Firebox in Bedford turns out a great mega beef rib which I haven't been able to top.

Mr bagwell check your PM's in about 10 minutes, wife does not want Joker to have the Hot Dill recipe.

Mr bagwell check your PM's in about 10 minutes, wife does not want Joker to have the Hot Dill recipe.

Mamma holds a grudge....

Mamma holds a grudge....

=======================================

Nah, she just thinks it should be some super secret thing.

Wouldn't show me where the recipe was if I was to post it for all to see on the internet.

She did not say I could't PM it to whomever mite ask, so if any are interested, hit me up a PM.

I'm no hot dill...I'm all sweet gherkin'

I'm no hot dill...I'm all sweet gherkin'

==================================

Yea, your a real sweety

Our hot dill recipe is also good for carrots,asparagus, hard boiled eggs, and wait for it.....................................Green Beans.

Last edited:
He is going to dominate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back