PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So, When week 8 rolls around does Moss get cheered or booed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he deserves cheers and not boos... until the game starts.

BB always keeps that stuff private. But you needn't look past his week one press conference and the things he said before and after that fiasco to understand why he's gone. I also believe that the accounts of Troy Brown, Tedy Bruschi and Ron Burton shed further light on Moss becoming a malcontent to the detriment of the team.

Sorry, but anything Troy and Tedy say is conjecture on this subject. I'll take Vince Wilforks opinion as he's still in the locker room.

Regardless of any one else in the man cave. I'll give him a standing O

I will be at that game and i will be giving him a standing O

Ima cheer him but he was a jerk on his way out and had me fooled. I'd love to boo him, but he was a great player and person for 4 years and hes gotta get his even though he did it the wrong way. One mistake isnt gonna override those great memories, still i'd say 70-30 cheers

I look at this as an amicable divorce. Both sides made out in the deal. Randy will hear mainly cheers at the beginning of the game and he will hear the opposite when he gets in the endzone. I wish him well.

Hopefully the Minutemen shoot his ass. Mo$$ spit on the entire organization by his childish attitude.

Hopefully the Minutemen shoot his ass. Mo$$ spit on the entire organization by his childish attitude.

You mean, just like Brady did when he complained about his contract a couple weeks ago?

The only difference is Brady got a new deal.

You mean, just like Brady did when he complained about his contract a couple weeks ago?

The only difference is Brady got a new deal.

what! Brady handled it like a pro, randy handled it like a baby, you are dead wrong.

Sorry, but anything Troy and Tedy say is conjecture on this subject. I'll take Vince Wilforks opinion as he's still in the locker room.

You don't think Troy and Tedy have strong connections within the locker room??? I do believe they have more to offer than mere conjecture.

You don't think Troy and Tedy have strong connections within the locker room??? I do believe they have more to offer than mere conjecture.

Troy and Tedy are in the media, they have a job to do and I guarantee none of their friends in that lockerroom put Troy or Tedy's job above their own job.

i am interested to see the reaction form the crowd...31 october...we have to wait 22 days...

If the guy who set the TD record with us and wanted to stay gets booed, then our fans are stupid. Anything short of a standing ovation isn't good enough, which sucks because I'm willing to bet he won't get one.

Save the booing for after he lights up our secondary.

This man speaks the truth.

Haven't you heard? Belichick lies, the media doesn't.

Not for nothing, but I can tell you that I saw Moss walk away from the Star Spangled Banner with my own two eyes. Burton wasn't lying about that. If he got that correct, then I can only imagine what else he got correct (like the Raytheon incident).

If our fans have any sense they will be cheering him for everything he did for our team. If they boo him, that would be pretty pathetic. He should get the same kind of welcome McNabb had in Philly.

McNabb got booed when he first entered the game for the Redskins.

I'd give a nice cheer to the (melon farmer).

I don't know what will happen in Week 8. I'm more interested in how the fans react if we're losing by 10 points to the Ravens in the fourth quarter and the offense can't move the ball because the underneath routes are covered, no one's open deep and they're stuffing the run.

Not for nothing, but I can tell you that I saw Moss walk away from the Star Spangled Banner with my own two eyes. Burton wasn't lying about that. If he got that correct, then I can only imagine what else he got correct (like the Raytheon incident).

Cool, because Burton never said Moss "walked away" from the Anthem. The story is he turned his BACK and was trying to fire his team up asking if they were ready to go to war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes