PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So what are you most excited to see this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, a damn pass rush
Pass rush to disrupt opposing passing game and big plays by DBs to go along with it. Remember when Ty Law could change a whole game? We need that again.

Chung crushing Owens coming across the middle.

Last edited:
Just some football, the June/July void is killing me.

1) Healthy maroney and fred taylor giving the patriots a really potent run offense.

2) Mayo.

3) 19-0.

19-0.

2007 is still such a bitter thought.

An improved defense, that is confusing as hell and feared by other teams...

Mark Sanchez and Chad Pennington spend time on the turf watching Pats D Backs running back interceptions..

NYJ and Dolphins win a total of 10 games...

A defense that is close to the top in Red Zone D...

An offense that leads the league once again..

A reasonably healthy team when we go to the superbowl...

The new players step into their roles, to continue our winning tradition into the next decade...

1) turnovers - generated by the defense, that is.
2) 5 wide receiver sets
3) the peyton manning face

An improved defense, that is confusing as hell and feared by other teams...

Mark Sanchez and Chad Pennington spend time on the turf watching Pats D Backs running back interceptions..

NYJ and Dolphins win a total of 10 games...

A defense that is close to the top in Red Zone D...

An offense that leads the league once again..

A reasonably healthy team when we go to the superbowl...

The new players step into their roles, to continue our winning tradition into the next decade...
I miss those days.

Pats in London

The defensive 3rd and long to be annihilated this season.

I got a feeling that this will be a very special year. We have Brady back, and quite a few new weapons to look forward to. I also don't think that coach is just done yet either. Something tells me that were all gonna be saying HOLYSH*T, real soon. ( in a good way):D I'm also interested in seeing how KC does along with Denver. Oh, and one more thing, I'm excited to see Brett-ney Farvio about to get planted over and over again. Maybe he'll retire. LMAO!:D I wish the season started NOW!

A pass rush.

I wanna see Wheatley make some plays and surprise a lot of people, how Mayo has progressed and Chung steamroll Manning!

What am I most excited to see this season? A boring week one win, as opposed to the news that accompanied the last two week one victories.

Remember when Ty Law could change a whole game? We need that again.

Exactly. INT's are what I'm most excited to see. If we've stacked CB and Safety enough to make those kind of plays happen, everything changes. Players like Ty and Rodney had the ability to change a game,especially when it mattered most. We get some of that back and our D goes from very good to heart-stopping:D

It sure helps compensate for the pass rush.

1. TFB

2. Throwback uniforms

3. SB victory

I wanna see Crable and Woods make TBC look like an afterthought.

Uh, TBC is an after thought.

Otherwise, I'm with you all the way.:D

I'm kind of excited about our secondary. Nice mix of youth, experience and speed/hitters at safety.

I'm kind of excited about our secondary. Nice mix of youth, experience and speed/hitters at safety.

With ya all the way on this thought RayClay! Chung and Butler added to Wheatley, Wilhite, Meriweather, Sanders, Springs and Bodden looks like it might germinate into something special. Is it August yet?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes