PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So it begins.....Dr. Z picks the Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the same old coot that gave Peyton Manning a glowing ballwashing after PM threw 6 picks vs the Chargers (in the regular season) and LOST the game for the Colts.

NO surprise to see that he's taking a contrarian position vis a vis the Giants just for the sake of doing it. I can't believe it, but I think my estimation of him has managed to sink even lower.

Wake up Z, try using your brain instead of cooking up spurious rationale to try to make your new binky team win. And let's get used to this folks, every time the Pats win, people will try to pick the NEXT team to upset them, until no more teams remain. I just hope Z has the decency to eat crow after the Giants are blown out and his "theory" has been completely discredited.

Last edited:
This is the same Dr Z grand foreteller of future sports events who picked the Miami Dolphins to win the AFC Championship this year. Nostrademus he aint.

Am I supposed to care what these guys think.:confused:

This is the same Dr Z grand foreteller of future sports events who picked the Miami Dolphins to win the AFC Championship this year. Nostrademus he aint.

That was last year. He picked the Chargers and the Saints this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back