Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
i dont think 2 is too high...

with the injury we suffered, thewy we overcame it, and the way the colts,bears,hawks,chargers,jags have played....i dont see why not

I would probably have them a little lower...but cmon

with the injury we suffered, thewy we overcame it, and the way the colts,bears,hawks,chargers,jags have played....i dont see why not

So you don't think 2 is too high, but you would probably have them lower? :confused:

2 is definitely higher than I'd put them, but they should absolutely be in the top 6 or so.

Last edited:
#2 is nice, but it seems kind of high.. does not play to the underdog thing well...no bb material from Dr. Z..

The offense has been efficient, the defense and STs have played very well. Of all the other 2-0 teams ranked lower then them, I don't see one that I realistically think is better at this point. 2 fits.

So you don't think 2 is too high, but you would probably have them lower? :confused:

exactly....

i would probably RATE them lower, but i DO not think 2 is too high....

YOU, above all people should understand what i am saying...Kontradiction

Last edited:
exactly....

i would probably RATE them lower, but i DO not think 2 is too high....

YOU, above all people should understand what i am saying...Kontradiction

I live for this stuff. ;)

Z is obviously discounting into the future.

This guy Cassel is only going to get better with each successive week, and where we now have field goals, we will, further down the road, likely see them supplanted by touchdowns.

ST and defensive play has been quite good, and given any kind of reasonable health maintenance, it should continue that way.

This year's team won't be any where near as spectacular as last year's team was, but they may become more efficient.

Number 2 is good. It still leaves room for improvement, which I'm sure will happen.

But the most important thing on everyone's mind this week should be....

The Miami Dolphins!!!!

The field at Paul Brown Stadium was not a safe place last Sunday. Titans linebacker Keith Bulluck said a pretzel wrapper came sailing out of the stands, followed by a pizza box. "If I were a Bengals fan, I might have been throwing stuff, too," he said, risking a league fine for encouraging terrorism. Which reminds me of a story (what doesn't?). When Lou Holtz's Arkansas team was on its way to a victory that would clinch an Orange Bowl spot, the students started throwing oranges on the field. "Thank God we're not going to the Gator Bowl," Holtz said.

That got a smile out of me.

we should be #1. 2 is too low. I'm sure everybody will agree my assestment the end of next month.

Power rankings are so meaningless. And no, I don't think the Pats have proved enough to be ranked #2 overall yet. But since the points don't count in power rankings, why the hell not :p

PS Dr. Z is still an idiot!

What's really pathetic is how teams 20-32 can be switched around and nobody could argue with the switch

Who is worse? KC or STL or Detriot or the stinky fish?

The best part is that the Giants are down at #5. Every year the Superbowl champs are #1 until someone beats them and he doesn't even acknowledge that they are the defending champs.

Crap, I'm stilll in denial...

we should be #1. 2 is too low. I'm sure everybody will agree my assestment the end of next month.

I agree 100%. Cassel is better than Romo. Moss is better than Owens. Pats top to Bottom are better than Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes