PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Skins/Eagles - MNF thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
27-7 about to go into the half. If the Eagles put up a 59 point differential this game, I am going to be PISSED! :D

I need the Eagles to do well because I have McNabb and the Eagles Defense on my Fantasy team. :D

I can understand the Eagles defense but why in your right mind would you have McNabb as your fantasy QB? Please tell me it was because Adrian Peterson was your first pick.

That was no first down-- a kind spot I may add for the deadskins

lol,

how would portis look in a pats uni?

i mean, hes in a black hole right now....and i think hes a pretty good back

how much would it cost in offseason? a 3rd?

John Kent Cooke, who ran the team before Snyder purchased it about a decade ago, remarked recently that Snyder had “destroyed the franchise.” Fans did not generally receive this comment as hyperbole. The issue is not the team’s performance on the field, dismal as that is. It is the culture created by the owner—one of greed, expediency, and mean-spiritedness. The general atmosphere around the team suggests Zimbabwe—a failed state, an intractable dictator, and an impotent and suffering populace.--Steve Coll

lol,

how would portis look in a pats uni?

i mean, hes in a black hole right now....and i think hes a pretty good back

how much would it cost in offseason? a 3rd?

no more... over.. the.. hill... RB's.... please...

Last edited:
Jesus. Even the announcers don't sound enthused about this one. Not sure why I'm even bothering to watch it, outside of the fact that it's the only thing on right now.

I can understand the Eagles defense but why in your right mind would you have McNabb as your fantasy QB? Please tell me it was because Adrian Peterson was your first pick.

At the time he was the next best pick. We had 10 drafting and I was #8 so someone stole my drafts LOL but McNabb has given me a lot of points this season. Last year, I drafted Brady and he obviously was injured so I was screwed the entire season. All the QBs were gone. I think I am in first place in my league this year which probably annoys my husband since we have our own teams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn the Redskins have some terrible luck this year. McNabb gets destroyed, fumbles, and they can't even find the ball to recover.

Damn the Redskins have some terrible luck this year. McNabb gets destroyed, fumbles, and they can't even find the ball to recover.

The guy was almost standing on it!

...and now a sack. :rolleyes:

haha

u think the eagles defense has figured it out yet the on 1st down, the skins ALWAYS run?

haha

u think the eagles defense has figured it out yet the on 1st down, the skins ALWAYS run?

They're just setting up the play action fake. ;)

the Skins have players but don't know how to play to win

Michael Vick has no burst ... none. I wish him well but I don't see him getting anywhere as a runner. Defenses are faster then ever before, he will have to find a way to be a decent backup QB if anything.

Skins are just running out the clock it seems;)

Yeah the Skins have a talented roster. It's just mind boggling how inept they are on offense. I mean I haven't seen a good qb there since Mark Rypien in 1991!

Last edited:
the Skins have players but don't know how to play to win

You know, it crossed my mind for a second to post that infamous video, but I resisted the urge.

Jim Zorn, sweeping the parking lot at Six Flags Anchorage next week.

Quick - who's worse, Dan Snyder or Al Davis?

Has Al Davis ever marketed $23.99 9/11 commemorative team hats without any proceeds going to charity?

Has Al Davis ever charged fans $10 to attend training camp sessions?

Has Al Davis ever sued his own season ticket holders for default because of personal bankruptcy?

Has Al Davis ever bankrupted Six Flags?

Has Al Davis ever purchased a previously successful and 3-time SB winning team and proceeded to immediately fire the entire front office and go to only three playoff games in the ensuing decade?

Al Davis is awful. This guy is on a completely different plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back