PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SD's Last 10 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope and pray the patriots feel like LT is the only way we can win. I mean if LT were to get hurt. Michael Turner could easily just step in and rush for 150 yards in a game. Plus Rivers is a pro bowl qb THIS SEASON. We are a complete team as well. Actually more so we just have a buch of stars on ours.

Your kidding. Phillip Rivers is overraited. Without LT (And Gates) he is nothing.

Turner is a good rusher, and could start elsewear, I'll give you that - but honostly, Rivers just does not have the experience to beat the patriots defense come playoff time. If you think he was confused against the Ravens... just wait.

That's a joke. Yes, we have nine pro bowlers because of LT. And he's responsible for our 5 all-pros.

You sound like that guy from the NFL Network commerical that says, "without LT, the Chargers have nothing."

What about Gates, Rivers, Lo Neal, Jamal Williams, Shaun Phillips, Quentin Jammer, Kris Dielman, Vincent Jackson et. al.?

LT will be the first to tell you, the reason he's had such a great year is that the talent level around him is so much better. This is not a one man team.

Um... yes it is. Your OL pass protection is a joke, at best.

Kind of like that impressive 7 poiunt win over teh cardinals or that near loss to jokeland? :D

What about your near loss to the Lions and your impressive shut out loss at the Fins?

The Bolts were up 27-7 against the Cards toward the end of the third, when they began pulling their starters.

I agree. Obviously, the SB means more. Every loser Manning would admit that. But I think that the number of Pro Bowl players a team has is generally reflective of its talent level. It's just another measure, not the end all be all.

I can agree with that, a measurement of talent...

... but what about playoff experience?

What about your near loss to the Lions and your impressive shut out loss at the Fins?

The Bolts were up 27-7 against the Cards toward the end of the third, when they began pulling their starters.

... and that is why Marty is going to loose you your playoffs.

Um... yes it is. Your OL pass protection is a joke, at best.

We gave up one less sack than your OL did this year. So I guess yours is a joke, too. And I think our pass rush might be just a little bit better.

... and that is why Marty is going to loose you your playoffs.

Rivers hurt his foot. LT tweaked his ankle. Pulling them was the right thing. The fact that it made the final score closer is immaterial. The win is what mattered.

We gave up one less sack than your OL did this year. So I guess yours is a joke, too. And I think our pass rush might be just a little bit better.

Considering you played the easisest schedule aka worst offenses and defenses this year :D

Rivers hurt his foot. LT tweaked his ankle. Pulling them was the right thing. The fact that it made the final score closer is immaterial. The win is what mattered.

If you say so.

It's still why Marty is going to loose you the playoffs, like he usually does.

Well, your strength of schedule was somthing around 28 while ours was something around 12... so how can you compair the two? You just further proved what I said...

I got that, but Rivers had the better numbers when the voting took place. So I don't think it was out of line for him to get the nod. Do you honsetly think that all of the Chargers Pro Bowlers were undeserving? Don't you think some of them--Lo Neal, Gates, LT, Merriman, Williams--are the best or among the best at their positions in the League?

Didn't say that, but the pro bowl is a popularity contest. Its worthless! Are you going to say that the number 2 defense in the NFL should only have 1 pro bowler or a team that won 12 games should only have 1 pro bowler? Its a joke!

Merriman doesn't deserve a pro bowl. He cheated plain and simple

Your kidding. Phillip Rivers is overraited. Without LT (And Gates) he is nothing.

my kidding? raited? jesus... anything you said is discounted by the fact that you can't speak english. go back to school, leave this discussion to the grown-ups.

If you say so.

It's still why Marty is going to loose you the playoffs, like he usually does.

please stop. just stop. marty can't loose the playoffs. the playoffs aren't tight! there's nothing to loosen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes