PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Scott Pioli Stays in KC???? [1/4 update: two sides agree to part ways]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, bud, comments from disgruntled employees who lost their job don't carry a lot of weight with me.

And by the way my 'position' is that Triumph made a baseless claim when he said Fisher and Manning didn't go to KC because of Pioli. That is a correct 'position'.

No its not, Youre just uninformed.

Captain Cliche is correct. Pioli turned Arrowhead into the Kremlin.

Former Eagles all pro defensive player's assessment of Andy Reid as a HC...saw the same things many of us did. Roster and game mismanagement that cost them many a big game. Says he'd rate him a 7.5-8 on a scale of 1-10 with Belichick being the 10. I'd actually rate Andy lower in the post JJ era and over these last few seasons.

They seem to be closing in on a deal in KC with the only remaining details to be worked out who actually has final say...Reid, a GM of his choosing, or Pioli. If it's not Pioli he will have an out even if he isn't fired as his contract stipulates he has it. Of course he's back to square one career wise after the debaucle he oversaw in KC so who knows, adversity makes for strange bedfellows as they say.

Former Eagle Jeremiah Trotter rips Andy Reid's coaching abilities

Reid is more in the Marty Schottenhiemer mold.

He can win a bunch of games and get in the playoffs, but cant win the big one.

My argument is that there could be a very good case for firing Pioli so it is silly for you to make things up to try to trash him.
My argument is awfully strong.

Very good case. :rolleyes:

Pioli is the most hated man in KC. Get a clue.

The possibility of Chiefs-Patriots trades because of a potential K.C. switch to the 4-3 is very intriguing to me. On the other hand, having Hali and Houston on the edges might lead Reid to keep the 3-4 or go hybrid.

OK, so now your answer is that everything you say is right because you live in KC?
You have not shown a single piece of evidence to back up that Fisher and Manning both chose not to go to KC becuase of Pioli.
Well you said you live in KC, which is about as good as saying you made it up.
Feel free to prove me wrong by showing any source that links either of those guys going elsewhere to being a decision based upon not wanting to work in a Pioli organization. Otherwise, you are just lying.

You havent provided a shred of proof that BB was going to get rid of Weis or that BB and Crennel didnt have a falling out.

You made those stories up and you know it.

No its not, Youre just uninformed.

Captain Cliche is correct. Pioli turned Arrowhead into the Kremlin.

Explain, if you would.

Mike Miller twitter ( @nfldraftscout) :

"No surprise, but I'm told both Romeo Crennel and Scott Pioli would be welcome back in New England for 2013 season."

It will be interesting to see if either Kolb or Vick end up in K.C..

You havent provided a shred of proof that BB was going to get rid of Weis or that BB and Crennel didnt have a falling out.

You've yet to provide any evidence that BB and Crennel DID have a falling out. When asked for a link, you claimed you couldn't find it because it was from 2005..

Will the Jets interview Pioli? I'll bet its in the cards.

Mike Miller twitter ( @nfldraftscout) :

"No surprise, but I'm told both Romeo Crennel and Scott Pioli would be welcome back in New England for 2013 season."

Further proof that Twitter is for twits
BB has already demurred on RAC

You havent provided a shred of proof that BB was going to get rid of Weis[/'quote]
I have provided the evidence that I was told by someone very close to a coach on the staff that this was the case. How do you expect that to be backed up?

or that BB and Crennel didnt have a falling out.
First, it is impossible to prove something didn't happen. Second, I have only said that you are wrong when you say BB answer NO when asked if Crennell would be a good HC. The evidence I have offered is that this is a public statement and you fail to find any source to verify it. How do you wish me to prove that he didn't say something that you cannot show any evidence at all that he said?

I told you what I was told. I made no more of it than the fact, what was said and a description of who said it. There would be no reason for me to make it up. I never used the statement for any more than what it is.
How could I make up a 'story' that the comment you attribute to BB was never made, when it was never made?

Very good case. :rolleyes:

Pioli is the most hated man in KC. Get a clue.
As I said, if that were the case, why do you feel the need to lie to make your point?

Further proof that Twitter is for twits
BB has already demurred on RAC

I didn't follow that too closely, but I that that demurral was only in regards to the current playoffs. Did I get the wrong impression?

Last edited:
I didn't follow that too closely, but I that that demurral was only in regards to the current playoffs. Did I get the wrong impression?

Agreed.

I just have this irresistible irrational compassion to find excuses to blast Twitter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference