PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: Moss' future with NE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way the Dullphins are going,he should change his nick to Loser4Ever.

Yeah maybe I should stop supporting the Fins because they aren't going so well right now. I'm guessing you ditched the Pats all those years priors to 2001 huh? Bandwagon fans are fun.

Of course Moss has done some controversial things in his career, but really, how bad are they? I have never seen him "give up" on bad passes. (and yes, I watched him when he was with Min). I have never seen him take it easy on plays. These are all MYTHS. The worst thing he has done is squirting water on an official. Thats it. There are tons of guys in the NFL that dog fight, play with guns, get into trouble with the law, etc etc. The worst Moss has done outside of the football field was when he bumped a traffic police officer. I'm not sure of the details, but it was a misdemeanor.

So how can you call him a bad guy? He has done NOTHING but produce on the field. You can't honestly say he takes off plays becuase you have no PROOF of it. What you see is generally what you get. If you open your eyes and watch Moss, you will realize that 99% of the crap that the media says about Moss is inncorrect or not accurate. The guy is 100% team. Hes a good guy.

I remember a play specifically. It was in Minnesota back when they still had the artificial turf and Culpepper was quarterbacking. Moss ran a slant route and the ball was high and all Moss could do was watch it go right to the DB instead of trying to make a play on it. Either he didn't want to get hit or just didn't give a damn.

Again, the reason I think he takes plays off is because he says things like, "No one else cares why should I?" Or, "I play when I want to."

Aqua owes a charity money.

He was supposed to pay this charity but he has not payed them yet.

At this point in time, we are uncertain when Aqua will pay the charity.

The charity is waiting, will Aqua pay up?

I'm sure there have been a few instances over his 10 year career where he didn't "make a play" on a ball that got INT. That happens to everyone. Maybe he would have gotten a bad hit, maybe he knew he couldn't get to it so didn't bother, etc. You don't know. You aren't a pro WR. I trust Moss's judgment. And frankly, if it was a bad throw and the only way to prevent it from getting picked would result in a bad hit, then I wouldn't want him going after it. 1 INT is a lot better than having an injured Moss. But I don't know what was going through his head. The fact is that this can be said of EVERYONE.

I'm sure there have been a few instances over his 10 year career where he didn't "make a play" on a ball that got INT. That happens to everyone. Maybe he would have gotten a bad hit, maybe he knew he couldn't get to it so didn't bother, etc. You don't know. You aren't a pro WR. I trust Moss's judgment. And frankly, if it was a bad throw and the only way to prevent it from getting picked would result in a bad hit, then I wouldn't want him going after it. 1 INT is a lot better than having an injured Moss. But I don't know what was going through his head. The fact is that this can be said of EVERYONE.

I've played WR and I never failed to try to get to a ball anywhere near me. The play I'm talking about was just over Moss' head and with his heighth and leaping ability I'm not sure any ball is uncatchable.

I've played WR and I never failed to try to get to a ball anywhere near me. The play I'm talking about was just over Moss' head and with his heighth and leaping ability I'm not sure any ball is uncatchable.

just like how you play poker for a living online right?

i remember that, i had a good laugh out of that one.

However, i didn't have a good laugh when you chose to rob that charity.
It's unfortunate that innocent people have to suffer.

tis muy unfortunato

just like how you play poker for a living online right?

i remember that, i had a good laugh out of that one.

However, i didn't have a good laugh when you chose to rob that charity.
It's unfortunate that innocent people have to suffer.

tis muy unfortunato

Go ask the charity if they've ever heard of me, I'm sure they haven't because I never promised them money. Again, how many times do I need to tell you. I'm not really sure why an 18 year old would agree to donate money to charity. You are incapable of listening so I don't need to discuss it with you. Stop being so damn stubborn and try to comprehend one thing for once.

Last edited:
Go ask the charity if they've ever heard of me, I'm sure they haven't because I never promised them money. Again, how many times do I need to tell you. I'm not really sure why an 18 year old would agree to donate money to charity. You are incapable of listening so I don't need to discuss it with you. Stop being so damn stubborn and try to comprehend one thing for once.

I'm not sure if you are 18 or not. I'm also not sure if you would introduce yourself to the charity before donating or make them away of who you are before your donation. It's a charity. Charities mainly accept donations. They don't need all the people donating to introduce themselves prior to donation. They'll take the money. That's their business, taking money. If they want to know who you are they'll ask once you give them the money. Then they'll pretend they care but they are really thinking "yeah whatever"

That's where you come in. You were supposed to GIVE money . except, you chose to keep the money. You didn't pay the charity.

Unfortunately the charity has to suffer because of it.
At least you didn't introduce yourself first, b/c then you would have really been letting them on.

Aqua - I notice you live in Washington state. It is one of the few places I have not been to.

Just a simple question, did you live in Miami?? How did you become a Dolphin fan??

Just curious. No offense, nothing but curious.

I heard it very beautiful in that area. I would like to go to British Columbia. Have you been there???? Vancouver??

Thanks.

STAY ON TOPIC! Is it really that hard for you? You have nothing to add to the argument so bring up something else using me as your scapegoat.

Head to the VLR and read one of my 1 million posts there saying I never agreed to pay a chairty.

Look Aqua, STFU - you had the cash to buy yourself an NFL jersey, but not to pay your debt to the homeless.

I have left you alone because you are scum and not worth it, but when you start lying it just proves that you really are a beauty there Aqua - don't even think about trying to change the facts.

Why don't you grow up and send your money to the Bread of Life already, it is the ONLY way you wil lever clear your name.

Otherwise - STFU, once and for all.

can we trade aqua for nem?

Aqua gets visiting forum and only that....

Nem gets this?

(runs and hides)

Aqua - I notice you live in Washington state. It is one of the few places I have not been to.

Just a simple question, did you live in Miami?? How did you become a Dolphin fan??

Just curious. No offense, nothing but curious.

I heard it very beautiful in that area. I would like to go to British Columbia. Have you been there???? Vancouver??

Thanks.

I became a Dolphins fan in 1994 when the first full game I watched was the Dolphins losing to the Chargers in the AFC Divisional round (the hook and ladder game.) Love Marino, loved Shula, loved Brian Cox, just loved everything about the team and the rest is history.

Where I live is all desert. The east side of Washington is dry sagebrush but yeah the west side is green and always wet, pretty beautiful at times.

I've been to Victoria BC, BEATIFUL town. If you're looking to go to West Canada, go there.

Keegs, you aren't listening and I'm done explaining to you. Go to the visitng locker room, the terms are laid out clearly there.

Look Aqua, STFU - you had the cash to buy yourself an NFL jersey, but not to pay your debt to the homeless.

I have left you alone because you are scum and not worth it, but when you start lying it just proves that you really are a beauty there Aqua - don't even think about trying to change the facts.

Why don't you grow up and send your money to the Bread of Life already, it is the ONLY way you wil lever clear your name.

Otherwise - STFU, once and for all.

Weird, I thought we had that convo about me sending you money and you said you didn't want it. Hmm...

Any way, if I had $50 to spare, I probably would.

Last edited:
I remember a play specifically. It was in Minnesota back when they still had the artificial turf and Culpepper was quarterbacking. Moss ran a slant route and the ball was high and all Moss could do was watch it go right to the DB instead of trying to make a play on it. Either he didn't want to get hit or just didn't give a damn.

Again, the reason I think he takes plays off is because he says things like, "No one else cares why should I?" Or, "I play when I want to."

Uh yeah..its call a receiver having alligator arms...so I would say your first option is correct..."he didn't want to get hit"...but how does that make him selfish?

Now for every plays Moss does not make...I can recount 10 times as much plays he has made to bail the team out...believe me...because I have seen him throughout his career being originally fom Minnesota...ie did he not catch that one handed catch in the Colts game this pass week while the Pats were behind? According to you...then Moss would have just given up on that play yet he didnt...

"he takes plays off"...mmmm as Cris Carter has even said...everyone take plays off to catch his breath...go check the stats of the Colts game this week...you will see that Moss was on the offense in all formations except for like 4-5 plays...

"No one else cares why should I?" ...mmmm...i don't know about you but i would say the exact same thing if I was stranded in Oakland those two years...my god...did you see any of the Raiders game those last two years?...I have!!!

Your arguments are just not sound in terms of why you think he is selfish or a prick...everyone that have reponded to you have given valid feedback but yet you seem to go back to that "I play when I want to." quote.

Can you just say you dont like Randy Moss and that be the end of it?

Last edited:
I became a Dolphins fan in 1994 when the first full game I watched was the Dolphins losing to the Chargers in the AFC Divisional round (the hook and ladder game.) Love Marino, loved Shula, loved Brian Cox, just loved everything about the team and the rest is history.

Where I live is all desert. The east side of Washington is dry sagebrush but yeah the west side is green and always wet, pretty beautiful at times.

I've been to Victoria BC, BEATIFUL town. If you're looking to go to West Canada, go there.

Keegs, you aren't listening and I'm done explaining to you. Go to the visitng locker room, the terms are laid out clearly there.

I was a Marino fan (never a Phins fan), but I loved the Pats more because I lived in New England and just loved Grogan. He never got his due. Oh well, such is life.

It is very interesting what you say that the eastern part of Washington is desert. Blows me away actually. When people think of Washington, they think of green land - like Ireland. But you are right next to Idaho - and I have heard Idaho is beautiful, so how can that be desert??? What town do you live in -- no I am not going to look YOU up, just interested.

Oh just so you know, New Englanders are mud rats. Meaning, they are of the earth, real solid good people. Takes a long time to appreciate and love the area, but once you do, it's over. I grew up all over (mostly Southern California), but I have a deep and sincere love for New England. Somehow, even though I have not been there, I thought (maybe I am wrong) the Northwest is very similar.

Weird, I thought we had that convo about me sending you money and you said you didn't want it. Hmm...

Any way, if I had $50 to spare, I probably would.

This is rich.
The welcher rationalizes his cheating the charity by saying Whah! he doesn't have $50, a sum he could make working one weekend at Burger King.

right now we can conclude that Aqua's hobbies are the following: being a pissant, robbing charities, lying about playing poker for a living, overrating Dan Marino, justifying Tedd Ginn, and being a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft