PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: Moss' future with NE

Status
Not open for further replies.
right now we can conclude that Aqua's hobbies are the following: being a pissant, robbing charities, lying about playing poker for a living, overrating Dan Marino, justifying Tedd Ginn, and being a moron.

Don't forget masturbation!

On EEI:

"There is basically zero chance Randy Moss will not be back with NE for the long term". Adam went on to say Moss is the happiest he's been in his career, Randy loves the area, the team philosophy, coaches, QB, his teammates, and the organization.

Hopefully he's correct, and Moss will be around for a long time.

Moss and Owens...

It's not per se that they've CHANGED, but after creating so much comotion thoughout their careers, even they've realized that they're fed up with all this BS, and it's time to put up or shut up.

Both of these receivers should finish out their careers with their respective teams on a high note.

right now we can conclude that Aqua's hobbies are the following: being a pissant, robbing charities, lying about playing poker for a living, overrating Dan Marino, justifying Tedd Ginn, and being a moron.

Well, that's settled...I'm voting for Keegs as Prime Minister of Patsfans.com

ATippett56 ...Vice Chancellor

Pats1...Attorney General

WickedPissah...Chief of the Patriot Supreme Court

Spacecrime...Minister of Information

CtPatsfan...District Overseer of Troll-land Security

Patsox23...Vice Regent of Jet Fan Control

stcjones..Commander in Chief of Naval Operations and Operation Flippercide

5ringsforbrady...Secretary of the Interior

Sebman2112...Director of P.I.A (Patriots Intelligence Agency)

psychoPat...Surgeon General

schmessy...Homeland Security

Pats1...Attorney General

Don't tell Keegs, but I'm planning a coup d'etat! :eek:

Weird, I thought we had that convo about me sending you money and you said you didn't want it. Hmm...

Any way, if I had $50 to spare, I probably would.

OK - I'll tell you what...send $10.00

Bread of Life
511 Main St
Malden, Mass 02148-3918
Attention: Mea Quinn Mustone

I'll make up for your shortfall.

Even the biggest jerks keep quite to the media and will at least come off as decent guys. Moss has gone public with his selfish ways several times.
your the last person to be talking about character issues .your the clown who stiffed a children's charity then denied making the bet only to get caught in your lie.just stfu already.

I'm saying Schefter is usually right and saying that's too bad because I don't want Moss on the Pats.

But my personal opinion is that once Moss gets a ring, he'll say, "**** off!" And go get his money.
ya and your the goof who said welker would only have three TDs hes got seven now. and your the goof who predicted the dolphins would win the east last year lol. in fact you guaranteed it. you told us all we would be eating crow .lmao

Redskins are close......it's just the offense in my opinion. They could use a better GM and cordinators but they aren't far off.

The Redskins have massive cap issues. The only way they're going to get close is by starting over and doing it right.

I doubt Snyder has the patience that requires.

Pats1...Attorney General

I would like NEM as a Secret Service agent.

Aqua owes a charity money.

Moss knows what its like to play for a big contract on a team where hes the only piece in place. He realizes with Tom getting him the ball for the rest of his/their career(s) he has a legit shot at getting into canton

IMO, if Moss got hit by a truck tomorrow, his numbers already get him in the Hall.

IMO, if Moss got hit by a truck tomorrow, his numbers already get him in the Hall.

If he never played a down after last season his numbers should have put him in there.

Am I crazy to think Randy might kind of be a tiny bit of a selfish prick?

I agree with you that Moss has done a number of questionable (and sometimes selfish) things in the past.

However, people have been known to change. In particular, talented players who have come to the Bill Belichick New England Patriots have been known to change significantly.

You can continue to believe that this is unlikely or even impossible. But the evidence to date says that you're wrong.

Was Moss ever so selfish that he made a career out of welching on bets?
I don't think so,
Buy a mirror.

I'm going to repeat this, Aqua needs to be banned. Someone shouldn't be allowed to back out on a bet, and still be a member of this board, especially if he's going to use that membership to trash Patriots players.

I'm going to repeat this, Aqua needs to be banned. Someone shouldn't be allowed to back out on a bet, and still be a member of this board, especially if he's going to use that membership to trash Patriots players.

I made a comment about aquas fat trailor park mother a few months back. The kid pretty much cried. Such a little crybaby.

I made a comment about aquas fat trailor park mother a few months back. The kid pretty much cried. Such a little crybaby.

No I think you were the one that said I should kill my mother for having me then kill myself.

Or something along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back