PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saints fans are taking this game WAY too seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spygate-That was when the pats and BB were fined for filming another teams sidelines(cheating) after the league told BB and the pats to stop.Spin it any Homer way you want but the perception of BB as a cheater is alive and well everywhere in the whole USA except of course in the NE area.

You people with those horrible accents would give BB a pass if he murdered somebody on National TV.How does that Kool Aid taste??

Spygate-That was when the pats and BB were fined for filming another teams sidelines(cheating) after the league told BB and the pats to stop.Spin it any Homer way you want but the perception of BB as a cheater is alive and well everywhere in the whole USA except of course in the NE area.

You people with those horrible accents would give BB a pass if he murdered somebody on National TV.How does that Kool Aid taste??

They didn't cheat for filming another teams sideline moron. I knew I'd have to correct you.

Been a Saints fan your whole life I bet.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAH

Last edited:
Brady does calls for flags-You saw the same thing that I did didn't you?

You know my thoughts on the subject...what are yours???

Yeah well if the owner of the site has something to say then let him say it. Nobody likes a rat truebeliever...nobody.

Now back to the subject at hand -BB's Look away handshake and Brady's fairy dance.

Your eloquently written and well thought out posts are always welcome

Wow, I was so outclassed on that one I don't even know how to respond. :rolleyes:

You must live a terribly sad, lonely life to be wasting you're time here trying to stir up the fan base of a team you obviously don't like or follow.

Brady does calls for flags-You saw the same thing that I did didn't you?

You know my thoughts on the subject...what are yours???

Ok so let me get this straight. Brady calls for a flag ONE TIME, something QB's and WR's do every single Sunday...and now he's a sally who gets special treatment?

I wonder why I call you an idiot?

Spin it any way you want to Ace-A cheater is a cheater is a cheater.You can have him because nobody else would take him.

What excatly is your spin on the whole disgusting,disrepectful,ugly Spygate fiasco that BB got the pats into??

These are always so much to read.

Spin it any way you want to Ace-A cheater is a cheater is a cheater.You can have him because nobody else would take him.

What excatly is your spin on the whole disgusting,disrepectful,ugly Spygate fiasco that BB got the pats into??

These are always so much to read.

They got nabbed for WHERE they filmed. It went against the rules and they we docked a pick. JJ came out and said the Cowboys* did the exact same thing in the 90's. But of course no one cares about that its just all about the cheatriots. You are a bitter idiot if you still hang onto spygate like it was the reason for our success.

go back to your own forum bandwagon herb.

Last edited:
So now you are admitting that Brady calls for flags when earlier you were denying it??
Sorry pal I have credibility issues with you...who's next?

So now you are admitting that Brady calls for flags when earlier you were denying it??
Sorry pal I have credibility issues with you...who's next?

You have never seen a QB call for a flag? Forgot I was dealing with a 7 year old.

Hey call me crazy but knowing what the other team is going to run before they run it gives your team quite an advantage to defend it!

Spygate will still be lingering for years and years...as it should!I can't believe that BB was and is still allowed to coach in the NFL.All the pats got was a slap on the wrist and the pats fans have the audacity to point fingers at other organizations???

BootsE-Did you just call me an idiot over the internet??You must be from boston then.

Hey just because I don't like or respect BB and Brady why shoud I get banned.The one guy BB is disrespectful to the game itself after the whole Spygate fiasco and not looking another coach in the eye at the end of a game is Bush League.

Brady-Well his best days are in his rearview mirror.Thge old Brady wouldn't be prancing around the field pointing at guys looking for the flag.That emasculating moment will be with him for years.

You called someone a "little lady" over the internet and asked them to bring you tea or something. I don't know.

You are an idiot. For someone with a doctorate, why are you spending time on a message board spewing non-sense about irrelevant things? Does it make you feel good to "rile" up the emotions of a Patriots fan. Do you think you are "oh so special because I Pwned them", just like every other idiot fan of every team does? "ZOMG! I made them mad and the banned me!1!!!1 FREEDOM!!1111!!!!". If that is what gratifies you, I suggest you get a girl. Or are you a eunuch?

It could be worse though. You could be a Jets fan. OH!!!!!!!!!!!

Boots E-Deep breaths little lady...That's it!

Now go gather your thoughts and repost.You were all over the place.

Here's a simple solution if you don't like what Leon is saying.Just move along to the next thread.BTW people I never respond to personal attacks I find them infantile and cowardly.

Boots E-Deep breaths little lady...That's it!

Now go gather your thoughts and repost.You were all over the place.

Here's a simple solution if you don't like what Leon is saying.Just move along to the next thread.BTW people I never respond to personal attacks I find them infantile and cowardly.

Umm....ok?

What are you trying to prove? That a human being can breathe. I think you are a little late for that one.

Like I said, if you want to discuss football...discuss it. If you want to be crying about conspiracy theories and the like...go to the ESPN comment section. Simple as that kid.

Lets see...

Atrocious grammar? Check!

Piss poor punctuation? Check!

Posts with 0 relevence to football? Check!

Desparately seeking attention? Check!

Doctorate? - Well,... :rolleyes:

This guy is on the bandwagon? CHECK

I'm sure someone with a doctorate has better things to do. :bye2:

I've had a bit of a giggle this morning. A New York sports fans retort in an argument "yeah well F-U!".

Thanks for the nice wake up present!

Hey call me crazy but knowing what the other team is going to run before they run it gives your team quite an advantage to defend it!

Spygate will still be lingering for years and years...as it should!I can't believe that BB was and is still allowed to coach in the NFL.All the pats got was a slap on the wrist and the pats fans have the audacity to point fingers at other organizations???

You're an embarrassment to that entire fan base. Get off this board.

I have been reading this thread. As Patriot Fans you have ask yourself this question.
I'm asking myself who let Leon back in right now.

What have the Patriots done in the since 05'?
56 wins, 18 losses, plus four more wins in the playoffs; how's your team done since then?

Why haven't they won another since spygate?
Another what, title? Same reason 28 other NFL teams haven't won one since then. Because when each team has only a 3% chance of winning a championship in any season, it's a bit unreasonable to expect anybody to win every single year. Why hasn't any other team won three times in a four year span in the salary cap/free agent era?

What is BB record without Brady?
It was 11-5 last year, what's your point? What was Chuck Noll's recored without Terry Bradshaw?

The 4th and 2 reminded me of his Cleveland days.
That's impossible; you're not old enough to remember his Cleveland days.

And oh by the way. Saints 31 - Pats 17.
I think you should go to bodog.com and bet everything you have on that outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick