PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Run for Your Lives: He's Spawning!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmessy

Phoenix, AZ/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
From today's Bostonsportsmedia.com:

"By the way, congratulations are in order for Borges, who revealed on the WBCN Patriots Pregame show on Friday night that he is going to be a father."

So, he finally found out that he can do more than just pee with it? I don't think so.

I think we should look into this. Who is the source of this information? Who is the woman that would marry Wrong Borges? Would any woman actually go through the mating ritual with him?

There is much more to this story than what he is telling. That is just his spiin. Why doesn't he hold a press conference to get these questions answered? What is his trying to hide?

Patsnutme wrote: "Who is the woman that would marry Wrong Borges? Would any woman actually go through the mating ritual with him?"

Answer: "Ladies and Gentleman, introducing Ron and Aurora Faye Borges!"

Last edited:
I can't wait for his kid to grow a little older, read some of his dad's old columns, and proclaim him an idiot.

I give it 10 years.

maverick4 said:
I can't wait for his kid to grow a little older, read some of his dad's old columns, and proclaim him an idiot.

I give it 10 years.

I just feel sorry for the kid altogether. Can you imagine having Mr. Negative for a father?

Exactly.

It will be hilarious/tragic for the kid when he grows up a HUGE Patriots fan, and then realizes his dad was the biggest Patriots hater during their dynasty.

maverick4 said:
Exactly.

It will be hilarious/tragic for the kid when he grows up a HUGE Patriots fan, and then realizes his dad was the biggest Patriots hater during their dynasty.

Don't worry. The baby room is already painted silver and black.

Last edited:
Clearly a joke. No self respecting woman would allow that man within ten yards for her.

Hoodie said:
Clearly a joke. No self respecting woman would allow that man within ten yards for her.

Rumor has it that she was purchased from a poor family in India. If this isn't true, we can only hope the child is adopted. Any kid inheriting Borges' looks has a huge problem from day one.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me?? Isn't he like 60 years old or something? Way too old to be starting a family, he won't make it to his kids grammer school graduation...poor kid.

I think the mom will be needing a cesarian section if the kid has dad's big, bloated elephant man head.

shmessy said:
From today's Bostonsportsmedia.com:

"By the way, congratulations are in order for Borges, who revealed on the WBCN Patriots Pregame show on Friday night that he is going to be a father."

"Ron, however, seemed quite surprised and is blaming Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots for the situation. He expressed his displeasure by personally assaulting 3 wheelchair-ridden handicapped persons (however they all managed to kick his butt)."

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back