Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Is Roger Goodell a coward or was unwelcome by Krafts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he would've come to Gillette either way. I think his plan was always to be at the pre game festivities stuff happening in SF. I would say that's pretty cowardly - making sure you're as far away within the continental United States as possible from Boston for the first Pats game.

I totally agree that the whole "We have to have the pregame celebration for the first game of the season at the site of Super Bowl 50" was 100% so that Goodell wouldn't have to be at Gillette. He was lucky that this was the 50th anniversary of the Super Bowl so he could pull this BS move. Wouldn't work on Super Bowl 49 especially if they went back to the home team for the Super Bowl 5o season.

and spent $5M

Will probably be closer to $10m by the time this thing is officially over. Because I doubt Akin Gump (the firm nash works for) is giving the nfl a discount.

Roger Goodell is the worst thing to happen to football.... he doesn't care how his decisions impact the League. Dunno why the owners are still allowing him to run things.

But back to this thread.... the goal is and has always been to get to the Super Bowl and win, so that this coward of a commisioner will be forced to hand Mr. Kraft the trophy.

Can you imagine the memes that would come out of that? :D

Last edited:
Right- bullies are the worst kind of cowards. They are so insecure that they need to control other people.

Clearly Brady steps up vs bullies.
All I know is I'm extremely proud of all of us as fans. The fact that we have expressed our anger and hatred for Goodell so strongly that he is to big of a ****y to step into our stadium is amazing in my mind.

The fact is Kraft didn't have to say it to Goodell we as a Patriots community made it clear - Roger you're not welcome here.

"Where Is Ro-ger.....clap-clap-clapclapclap........

Where Is Ro-ger.....clap-clap-clapclapclap........

Where Is Ro-ger.....clap-clap-clapclapclap........"

and

"Who's Scott Mill-er......clap-clap-clapclapclap.....

(Literally FORCES Michaels and Collinsworth to explain to the national TV audience that the only true CRIME that occurred in Gillette Stadium on January 18, 2015 was perpetrated by the NFL and subsequently covered up - - the fans have ONE opportunity to make that covered up story heard).

(Literally FORCES Michaels and Collinsworth to explain to the national TV audience that the only true CRIME that occurred in Gillette Stadium on January 18, 2015 was perpetrated by the NFL and subsequently covered up - - the fans have ONE opportunity to make that covered up story heard).

How hard do you think the nfl is trying to pressure NBC?

I could see them sending a list of requests in regards to frame and defame-gate

"Any derogatory crowd chants. t-shirts, or signs about the commissioner, we urge you not to air"

"Please do not show Tom Brady as a conquering hero"

"When mentioning, please remember Tom Brady got of on CBA technicalities and was not exonerated"

"Any derogatory crowd chants. t-shirts, or signs about the commissioner, we urge you not to air"

"When mentioning, please remember Tom Brady got of on CBA technicalities and was not exonerated"

Well, that is the beauty and importance of this Thursday night.

Because "Any derogatory crowd chants. t-shirts, or signs about the commissioner, we urge you not to air" is simply impossible.

Patriot Nation has ONE SHOT. Please, whoever is going to be there, DON'T BLOW IT with inane "Roger Sucks" chants. Be economical and efficient and get REAL messages across.

"Who's Scott Miller"

"You Used Mort"

"Jeff Pash Emails"

"Anti-Trust"

"Gardi's Numbers"

I wish someone could supply handouts to fans on their way into the stadium.

For 7 months we've been tied to the train tracks with no say. Thursday night Pats nation has a microphone.

Use it well.

Wonder if he'll show up to the Super Bowl.
All kidding aside, since we know how corrupt the league is, am I the only one seriously concerned about the league doing everything in its power to prevent the Patriots from reaching the Super Bowl? Think about it, he didn't even want to show up to opening night and be in the same vicinity as Brady/Patriots.

There's no way in hell that he is going to allow for the possibility of having to hand over a trophy to Kraft/Belichick/Brady on Super Sunday.

It's discouraging, but it makes me think that the Patriots are, at least in this respect, a long shot to sniff the big game again.

roger goodell is any negative thing you can think of

One of my biggest regrets in life. It was a year or two after spygate and we had pre game field passes. While waiting to get on the field Goofdell walked by and I just let him walk by without speaking my mind. Should have let him know what I really thought of him.

Will probably be closer to $10m by the time this thing is officially over. Because I doubt Akin Gump (the firm nash works for) is giving the nfl a discount.
I don't think "discount" is in their vocabulary. I've known several Partners there over the years and let's just say, they all live well.

Lol why is this even a thread? Noway Bob tells him not to come. Johnathan would have but Bob would hug him on the way in.

You know the little bee_atch Bob Costas is going to give one of his drippy monologues that soft sells the NFL's duplicitous behavior. Therefore, I will continue my tradition of skipping pregame shows and only tune in 1 minute prior to all kick offs. I will tevo this particular pregame in order to watch the banner drop...if NBC is allowed to air something positive about the Pats. I hope the crowd is unmerciful to every media member except Curan who deserves enshrinement into the Pats HOF for his tireless efforts in getting the real story right. Kraft should walk Curan and Steph and Florio and Kessler and Demaurice ...plus a few others out to the center of the field and let them have a moment....FRIENDS OF OURS......they deserve it. The fans would go bonkers

"Where is Mort" clap clap........clap clap clap
"Fire Mort" clap clap........clap clap clap

Is asking the scoreboard operator to show a burning Goodell effigy on screen too much?

At least show a video of Indy hoisting their 2014 Participation Banner

We already knew he was a coward. He lied, distorted, and spent $5M to create evidence of wrongdoing and smear an upstanding guy instead of just admitting that the league made a mistake right in the beginning.

It's more probable than not that Goody & the Jets didn't make a mistake, other than being too out of touch to know that balls lose pressure in the cold. They had reasons to direct attention to someone else and probably went all in with an assault on the Pats to cover up for their real ball scandal.

Please do not insult scared little girls by comparing them to Roger Goodell.

Is there an NFL shield painted on the playing field? If so, It should be spiked after every TD.

Well, that is the beauty and importance of this Thursday night.

Because "Any derogatory crowd chants. t-shirts, or signs about the commissioner, we urge you not to air" is simply impossible.

Patriot Nation has ONE SHOT. Please, whoever is going to be there, DON'T BLOW IT with inane "Roger Sucks" chants. Be economical and efficient and get REAL messages across.

"Who's Scott Miller"

"You Used Mort"

"Jeff Pash Emails"

"Anti-Trust"

"Gardi's Numbers"

I wish someone could supply handouts to fans on their way into the stadium.

For 7 months we've been tied to the train tracks with no say. Thursday night Pats nation has a microphone.

Use it well.
I-G-L!

Roger the Loser is most Definitely a COWARD. Hes afraid of the embarrassment of being booed on national tv. His ego can't handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe