Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Is Roger Goodell a coward or was unwelcome by Krafts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
So Roger Loser will not be attending the NFL Kickoff game as he as all of them up until now. His ******** statement said that he he did not want to "take away from the game."o_O

He is the NFL Commish and established the presences of the NFL Commish as part of his job by attending all other Kickoff games. As one wise man put it "do your job"! Certainly he can't be afraid of his physical safety with all the NFL security people around him. He won't be sitting in the stands among savage Patriots fans. He'll be up in a luxury box.
He's certainly getting paid enough to take the boos and chants of the fans. Remember Bob Kraft was told recently to "take his medicine". But Roger Loser doesn't want to take his?

So to me it comes down to one of two reasons that he won't attend. First he's a scared little girl and does not want to subject himself to the boo's and chants of Patriots fans. Or secondly, he was told by the Kraft's that he was not welcome at Gillette.

Cast your vote in the poll. I'm going with weasel coward.

And I do apologize to all the scared little girls for using that term when it comes to Roger Loser.

I don't think he would've come to Gillette either way. I think his plan was always to be at the pre game festivities stuff happening in SF. I would say that's pretty cowardly - making sure you're as far away within the continental United States as possible from Boston for the first Pats game.

He'd be about as welcome here as a narc at a biker rally.

We already knew he was a coward. He lied, distorted, and spent $5M to create evidence of wrongdoing and smear an upstanding guy instead of just admitting that the league made a mistake right in the beginning.

100% gutless coward.

All indications were that he was planning to attend until Berman's verdict came down. When Brady won, Goodell decided not to attend the opening game.

If Goodell really didn't want to "take away from the game," he never would have created and fueled this sideshow for 8 months. Also, to use one of his favorite words, someone with Integrity would show up at the game.

So Roger Loser will not be attending the NFL Kickoff game as he as all of them up until now. His ******** statement said that he he did not want to "take away from the game."o_O

He is the NFL Commish and established the presences of the NFL Commish as part of his job by attending all other Kickoff games. As one wise man put it "do your job"! Certainly he can't be afraid of his physical safety with all the NFL security people around him. He won't be sitting in the stands among savage Patriots fans. He'll be up in a luxury box.
He's certainly getting paid enough to take the boos and chants of the fans. Remember Bob Kraft was told recently to "take his medicine". But Roger Loser doesn't want to take his?

So to me it comes down to one of two reasons that he won't attend. First he's a scared little girl and does not want to subject himself to the boo's and chants of Patriots fans. Or secondly, he was told by the Kraft's that he was not welcome at Gillette.

Cast your vote in the poll. I'm going with weasel coward.
Bullies usually are...

All I care about: The Gillette crowd chanting "Fi_er Rah_jer from 8:00PM to 12:00AM. If fans need a rest, they can sprinkle in a couple of dozen "MVP" chants after every Brady completion/QB sneak/TD.
Icing on the cake would be images of Bob Kraft standing on his booster chair giving the camera the finger and mouthing "Fug U Goodell"
PS.......a "Where is Rah_jer" chant would be pretty cool as well.

Wonder if he'll show up to the Super Bowl.

Bullies usually are...
Right- bullies are the worst kind of cowards. They are so insecure that they need to control other people.

Clearly Brady steps up vs bullies.

Wonder if he'll show up to the Super Bowl.
If by luck the Pats win it'll be awkward but not as awkward as the MVP presser the day after

100% gutless coward.

All indications were that he was planning to attend until Berman's verdict came down. When Brady won, Goodell decided not to attend the opening game.

If Goodell really didn't want to "take away from the game," he never would have created and fueled this sideshow for 8 months. Also, to use one of his favorite words, someone with Integrity would show up at the game.

If Goodell really didn't want to "take away from the game" he wouldn't have tried to become Omissioner.

Icing on the cake would be images of Bob Kraft standing on his booster chair giving the camera the finger and mouthing "Fug U Goodell"
I can proudly say that this middle age guy spent the entire post-game festivities of the Super Bowl screaming " F U Roger" at the top of my lungs from the grandstands in Glendale until I had no voice.......and I wasn't alone..Unfortunately the camera didn't pan our section..no shock there...
And no, it didn't take away from the unbridled joy...

He has no real power. He is a weak little man with a big pay cheque. He doesn't make actual decisions and is only the "fall guy" for the NFL owners. The guy has no say in anything. It's all make believe. He is an idiot, exposed as such over and over again.

As far as his presence on Thursday : who cares ? He is useless and being in Foxborough adds nothing other than it deprives the enjoyment of a few thousand fans to boo at him in person.

Fans still need a good FU NFL cheer for the televised audience throughout the game. Enough so they can't cut it or dismiss it.

Yup, no doubt coward.

I personally like Fraud - GER

Just another lie by Goodell.

He did all he possibly could for the past 7 months "taking away from the game".

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes