PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex with a dig "Tedy Bruschi come over and be a Jet also"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So things like giving the Dolphins fans the finger is entertaining?,Lets admit while Rex likes to kid around,there are sometimes when he oversteps a boundary.

Giving that fan the finger was a far more mild reaction than that fan deserved. He should have gotten a beating.

Football is entertainment.

As to Rexy, are you not entertained?

I am.

REALLY looking fwd to an entertaining season and AFCE battle. Jacked & pumped!

Last edited:
May be a lot less of Rex after the surgery.

newest Rat slogan..."212 Degrees!!!!"

funny how the boiling point for water and the production of hard boiled eggs factor into the Tubby Wrecks experience....but on the plus side, since the Meadowlands stink like flatulence, nobody will even notice the odiferous emanations from Cryan's colon.

I think he's funny in a boorish kind of way and definately unstable.

Some of you guys take stuff way too seriously.

creepydude.gif

Rex is such a putz. He can't do math and he never knows the rules. Tedy retired, class act that he is. He remains the property of the NEP should he unretire... Go chase some more roster cuts, Rexy.

Maybe we can get draft picks for Rexy tampering then.....

I saw it and heard it, smiled and laughed; I don't understand the outrage. C'mon, the guy says something with a little bit of tongue in cheek humor; relax.

The crap Porter spews is indefensible.
The crap Ryan spews is humorous.

Besides, as mentioned previously if you want to shut him up just beat him! How much did you hear from Ryan after the Pats beat the Jets last year, other than an admission soon after that they were eliminated from the playoffs? Run somebody odd on the sidelines straight into his gut; there won't be any penalty since nobody will get hurt, but it will still be fun to watch!

Most here would probably consider me to be far closer to a homer than a chicken little and I have no problem with his comments. Chill people, this is not even close to being locker room bulletin board material.

Wow that was nice of Rex, give the old warrior another shot at a ring.

Maybe sign him to an incentive laden contract like J Taylor.

And you guy's think that Rex doesen't like the Pats.;)

do you seriously think the jets have a better shot at a ring than the Patriots?

your posts seem well thought out at times and now your buying in to the hype that surrounds the jesters each and every april

the planets all lined up last year for the meaningless run that has you all inflated. take it easy on the ring talk....i predict 3rd place in the division for the team with the green pants.

I saw it and heard it, smiled and laughed; I don't understand the outrage. C'mon, the guy says something with a little bit of tongue in cheek humor; relax.
It's the the constancy of it for me. If it were twice a year it could be funny. As it is, it just gets old and stupid all the damn time. There's little I like less than people who love to hear themselves talk when they really have nothing to say.

Some of you overreact to things so badly. He was obviously joking.

It's the the constancy of it for me. If it were twice a year it could be funny. As it is, it just gets old and stupid all the damn time. There's little I like less than people who love to hear themselves talk when they really have nothing to say.
Okay, I can see that. I guess I was looking at as light-hearted humor (Rex) versus cold-hearted grudges (Porter, et al.)

Besides, Ravens against the Jets should be a very good game, as he opined. Hopefully the two teams just totally beat the absolute crap out of each other in week one.

As much of that dead weight he has on his gut, he insists in signing dead weight on his team. I hope they eat each other after every loss!

I think that number 50 is amazing regarding Rex....

50 being the size pants he wears
50 being his age soon
50 being his I.Q.

And the added age of all the people he ate!

Wow that was nice of Rex, give the old warrior another shot at a ring.

Maybe sign him to an incentive laden contract like J Taylor.

And you guy's think that Rex doesen't like the Pats.;)

It was nice of Sexy Rexy to offer Jason Taylor a contract. Nobody else was going to. :D
Maybe Rexy is starting a new trend - sign over the hill players who've never won anything to lead your team to a place the over the hill players have never been, i.e. to a Super Bowl.
Rexy is "smat". :rofl:

I wouldnt get worked up at all over a word Rex Ryan says. Its just gonna make it all the more pleasurable when the Jets ultimately fall flat on their faces. Because that WILL be happening. Teams will actually be focusing on that team this year, as opposed to looking past them. That flukey run thru the playoffs wont be happening again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft