PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex with a dig "Tedy Bruschi come over and be a Jet also"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that was nice of Rex, give the old warrior another shot at a ring.

Maybe sign him to an incentive laden contract like J Taylor.

And you guy's think that Rex doesen't like the Pats.;)

Rex is such a putz. He can't do math and he never knows the rules. Tedy retired, class act that he is. He remains the property of the NEP should he unretire... Go chase some more roster cuts, Rexy.

This guy is incredibly childish for someone who is nearing 50. I still remember how he said he'd handle Channing Crowder himself if he was younger. Seriously? What are you, like 15 years old?

That fat slob needs to learn to STFU, he is a total f*cking moron and can't even see it. Belichick isn't going to be the only coach to quietly enjoy shutting him up this year.

This guy is incredibly childish for someone who is nearing 50. I still remember how he said he'd handle Channing Crowder himself if he was younger. Seriously? What are you, like 15 years old?

I think that number 50 is amazing regarding Rex....

50 being the size pants he wears
50 being his age soon
50 being his I.Q.

As much as I dislike Rex Ryan, I caught his interview and I did hear this comment but I just laughed. It was obviously just a joke.

What's wrong with what he said. He's having fun. Tedy laughed about it.

Does Rex Ryan really get under your skin that much?

As much as I dislike Rex Ryan, I caught his interview and I did hear this comment but I just laughed. It was obviously just a joke.

If Tedy were a FA,I would not be so sure about that,he would probably offer him 5M to piss Belchick off

I think Rex gets under a lot of skins....besides potato skins that is

I know some of you feel like you have to be outraged for some reason and you're just going through the motions.

What is it that makes you do it though?

Wouldn't it be easier to just relax and enjoy the fact that a head coach of a football team is making a joke?

Ditto.

I think Rex is a really entertaining guy. There's a difference between good natured fun (Rex Ryan) and mean spirited (Joey Porter) trash talking.

Last edited:

He doesn't get under my skin. I just think he wouldn't have a normal job if not for football. Just look all the things he's said and done in the last year or so. His feud with Channing Crowder, crying after losing to the Dolphins, and etc. Normal 50 year old men with college degrees don't do or say such things. The more I see and hear of him, the more I'm convinced that he's really a child inside, which is pretty disturbing.

Ditto.

I think Rex is a really entertaining guy. There's a difference between good natured fun (Rex Ryan) and mean spirited (Joey Porter) trash talking.

So things like giving the Dolphins fans the finger is entertaining?,Lets admit while Rex likes to kid around,there are sometimes when he oversteps a boundary.

Yes he does. He's an obnoxious loud mouth. And for someone with actual accomplishments, like Belichick for example, he must get tired of someone who's accomplished nothing spouting off like a middle school kid.

Go away Rex. You will soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back