PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan thinks they are going all the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
==========================================

The Jets could easily defeet the Colts.
Rest assured Rex is licking his lips at that prospect.

Rex...defeet!...defeet!...

herve1.jpg

Every playoff team out there believes they are going all the way. The difference is Rex says it to the media.

....he's a media ho

and when your team sucks year in and year out ......someone has to believe in you. :cool:

His team is lucky to even have 11 wins with the 4 come from behind wins they had...they backed into the playoffs and are extremely lucky

extremely lucky for the second straight year...i might ad :D

his major problem is he's an idiot...he just doesn't understand that you CAN'T be a toe sniffer AND a tough guy big mouth....they are mutually exclusive....you are into degenerate toe games YOU are a deviant, NOT a tough guy...

This is one of the funniest posts I've ever read :rofl: :rofl::rofl: ....and the thing that makes it even funnier is that it's true!

=========================================

11 wins:)

=============================================

how many of those 11 were against teams with winning records? Is it 2 or 3? :cool:

The Joker making the foot jokes, lol.

So you think the Jets might make the big show?

Jets could have easily been a sub .500 team and that type of record is more indicative of how good they are.

I like my #'s better. 45-3 :)

It's okay. We've had those down years too.

Oh wait, that's good for the Jest, right? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously, 11 gets you in, unless you're the 08 Pats. Congrats. Enjoy your additional week of delusion, or two at most.

45-3.

It's good that you came over to toe the line, but the Jets may well get caught flat footed.

he should...a coach that does not think his team is going to win shouldn't be a coach.
What do you want him to say?
The difference is that there is only one coach in the entire league who feels influencing the opinion of the media holds any value.
I totally respect a coach standing in front of his team and displaying confidence that they will work together as a team and beat anyone.
I have zero respect for a coach who thinks there is any point at all in elevating the medias confidence in him.
Its all showboat (the 'soon to be champs' is another example) and no substance. Making those comments outside of his lockerrroon has no positive impact on his team, it is just a cry for personal attention from an attention whore.

He does like to talk tough...

"You take a swipe at one of us, we'll take a swipe at two of yours!"

"I didn't come here to kiss Bill Belichick's rings!"

"I think we’re going to win it [all] this year!"

But of course he also said/posted...

"I'm bi-curious and into defilement!"

"I want to watch my wife take a big one in all 3 holes!"

So...it's hard to take this buffoon seriously. Have fun with that clown New York, it's going to end real ugly.

Another non-story being blown up into something. He's a coach. He should feel his team will win the Super Bowl.

Not sensing much love for the Jets in this thread.

You all think the Jets stand little chance against the Colts?

Payton scares me less then last year, Colts are pretty beat up, I give the Jets a fighting chance. 40% chance the Jets beat the ponies.

Some just take exception to Rex's commentary. I, too, find him entertaining.

The Jets have not been playing consistently well but the Colts are not the team they lost to last year. I expect Ryan can throw some curves and have success against Manning given the match-ups and maybe slow him down (nobody stops him these days, so that means holding him to less than 24), but the Jets need to find some offense when playing a good team or will be one and done. Playing on the road, I give them a shot at winning this game, but not much of one.

Last edited:
Not sensing much love for the Jets in this thread.

You all think the Jets stand little chance against the Colts?

Payton scares me less then last year, Colts are pretty beat up, I give the Jets a fighting chance. 40% chance the Jets beat the ponies.

A agree that the Jets have a chance against the Colts. Manning isn't playing particularly well this season, and the Colts offense is dealing with the absence of Clark. The Jets, on the other hand, added cornerbacks after last year.

Plus, the Jets have Goodell pulling for them, which could counter the general tendency of officials to give the Colts ridiculous favoritism about penalties, particularly PI calls.

A agree that the Jets have a chance against the Colts. Manning isn't playing particularly well this season, and the Colts offense is dealing with the absence of Clark. The Jets, on the other hand, added cornerbacks after last year.

Plus, the Jets have Goodell pulling for them, which could counter the general tendency of officials to give the Colts ridiculous favoritism about penalties, particularly PI calls.

The refs won't know which team to ballwash. It just might unfold to be the most discombobulated and confused officiating of the year.

The refs won't know which team to ballwash. It just might unfold to be the most discombobulated and confused officiating of the year.
To be fair it would be a pleasant change to see Revis called for PI given the blatant mauling he gives receivers and is allowed to get away with.

Jets are one and out and I am going to bet money on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back