PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When are we going to have a convention?

How will we continue to insult each other with complete vileness if we can actually picture each other's faces?

That's on the agenda, it's just never come to fruition for a variety of reasons.
I would imagine people's loathing of whatever poster bugs them would change if they actually met them face to face.

Edit: @Sicilian right??

I would imagine people's loathing of whatever poster bugs them would change if they actually met them face to face.

I don't know man, I just kinda figure you look like Charles Dance, Sicilian is square cut and Sammy looks like a cat.
Although in the interest of full disclosure, I am nowhere near the snappy dresser my avatar might have you expecting

I don't know man, I just kinda figure you look like Charles Dance, Sicilian is square cut and Sammy looks like a cat.
Although in the interest of full disclosure, I am nowhere near the snappy dresser my avatar might have you expecting

Well, if you are what you eat, I am 100% a sentient slice of pizza.

On the other board that we meet up once a year, two of the posters would go at it pretty good, nasty personal insults. After the first time they met in person they became good friends. Big difference between talking through a keyboard and face to face.

I'm back in the northeast for at least half the year, so it's doable for me.

I, do, in fact look like Kevin Faulk with a tri-corner most days.

Is Brady gonna be there?

On the other board that we meet up once a year, two of the posters would go at it pretty good, nasty personal insults. After the first time they met in person they became good friends. Big difference between talking through a keyboard and face to face.
That pretty much describes a problem with society in general.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Hanging out and drinking beers in person with Triumph. Great idea. Pure gold.

Even better: Kontra, Deus and Andy Johnson, or whatever their current incarnations are.

How would yall like to go deep sea fishing? I will drive.

Even better: Kontra, Deus and Andy Johnson, or whatever their current incarnations are.
I’d drink with Kontra.
Try Me American Horror Story GIF by AHS

If you want to see old, out of shape (possibly crazy) guys fight each other, a board convention would be right up your alley.

Count me in. One train ride away..

The invite is open for anyone visiting Colorado. Missed ya on Christmas Eve.
"You people" were not too friendly at the last tailgate event in 2015 I think. Typical New Englanders....

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back