PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan thinks they are going all the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally find the guy to be very entertaining and don't really take him seriously.

This just makes it even more fun when they're eliminated.

The one coach who is worthy of my hate, Mangini, will be gone. :)

Last edited:
I really can't stand him. Dude your team backed into the playoffs. You're the 6th seed. I wonder what he'd be saying if they actually won their division or something.

Jets aren't going to make it past Indy.

Who cares!!!!!He is all talk for a guy that has doned nothing.

i actually hope indy beats them if they play them. hopefully people wont be giving logic why we need to root for the jets next week. under no circumstances should anyone root for the jets to win unless it results in a direct entry into the playoffs for the pats.

Jets aren't going to make it past Indy.

indy has to wrap up the number 3 seed first:

-if indy wins, they get the 3 seed and would play the jets.

-if indy loses and jax wins, jax gets the 3 seed and the jets get a gift by getting to play the jaguars.

-if both indy and jax loses, the jets get to play KC (another gift).

the most likely scenario is that indy wins. however, there is also a good possibility the jets play a crummy team like KC or Jax on wildcard weekend.

This should not come as a surprise anymore. We all know Rex can't help but put a foot in his mouth.

In Rexy's mind, he thinks he's motivating his team by saying things like this, and it's ok to believe that, but can you Imagine BB ever saying anything remotely like that? Goint to be interesting for sure

indy has to wrap up the number 3 seed first:

-if indy wins, they get the 3 seed and would play the jets.

-if indy loses and jax wins, jax gets the 3 seed and the jets get a gift by getting to play the jaguars.

-if both indy and jax loses, the jets get to play KC (another gift).

the most likely scenario is that indy wins. however, there is also a good possibility the jets play a crummy team like KC or Jax on wildcard weekend.

The Chiefs would get the 3 seed based on records (10-6 v. 9-7)

The guy is a ******* idiot.

He wants his players to win it all. He also wants a couple of them to "defile" his wife according to his profile on his swingers site. Good old Bi-Curious Rex, the guy's never dull.

Does Rex know that his offense has fumbled 23 times this season but has only lost 7 of them. I think they're defying the law of averages. Fumbles are a 50/50 and they're riding along at 70%.

If Rex Ryan is going all the way, maybe he updated his alt.com swinger profile.

If they're not complete frauds they will at least make it out of the wild card round, but I'm not even liking their chances there. Starting to think we're going to see an AFC title game worthy match up in the divisional round between the Pats and Ravens.

I would have thought that the back-to-back losses to us and the Fins would have made him a bit humble and watch what he's saying. Looks like he'll never learn. Glad to see him keep us entertained.

hope Indy wins (jacksonville is down, 10-0 second q) and thrash the jesters.

He's just trying to tickle our toes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey