PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FLORIO - THE PATRIOT WAY IS DEAD

That 4.0 GPA pick is destroying BB more than anything really.

I can conjecture that BB never really wanted Mac, that committee put together by Kraft forced the team into the pick and now BB is sinking with Mac. Mac is not a good QB, when I watched this pro bowl skills challenge, it told me all I needed to know about what a bare min NFL QB should be able to do. Watch from 3:48 onwards.

You're right Mac’s not that good in fact there is a stark lack of offensive talent on this team. I think we'd all agree, the "Patriot Way" has been gone for the last 4 seasons and that's on Management and that's Bill. I hope RK has a plan, he needs to step up and right this situation. I'm getting tired of losing.

On one hand, now that the dust has settled with the Brady/Belichick drama, and everything, IMO, worked out for the best as far as posterity is concerned, and I’m no longer pissed at Belichick about it, I feel a little bad for him.

However, the great thing about totalitarian regimes is when they fail, you know exactly who to blame.

Dude, he won a ring his first year in Tampa ****ing Bay. The Brady needed Belichick narrative was annihilated and now exists only as a matter of Tom Brady politeness.

He won a ring 50% of his time with Bruce Arians, going to the NFC Championship game 100% of the time.

Just stop. Brady didn’t need Jack **** but basic competence in his head coach.
Oh, so you are ignoring his final season with Bowles as the coach.... or 2019 when he had virtually no weapons on offense? A team is like a race car....it needs a driver and a pit crew boss.....

Oh, so you are ignoring his final season with Bowles as the coach.... or 2019 when he had virtually no weapons on offense? A team is like a race car....it needs a driver and a pit crew boss.....
Yes, I’ll forgive Tom Brady for being a 45 year old man with a turn-over head coach who only made it to the first round of the playoffs with an injured football team. Correct.

The Patriot Way was a media fabrication.

Tom Brady is the GOAT, but he wouldn't have six rings without BB. Vice versa too.

And I think it is time to fire BB...not because he has lost his fastball..but to spare him from the rebuild and to lock in our next Coach (Mayo?).....
lol so then why do you want to fire him? To spare him from the mess he made himself?

Some of you still believe in the Easter bunny.

Tom Brady is the GOAT, but he wouldn't have six rings without BB. Vice versa too.
Beg to differ. If he plays for the Ravens, Steelers, Broncos, Vikings, etc. For 20 years? He'd easily reach that number.

Even mid tier franchises like the Falcons and Jets and Dolphins have put together enough decent teams over the past 2 decades that Brady was there for 20 years he'd get around that number ± 2

No one should feel sorry for bill. 20-25 million per year for at least the last 10 years. He must be worth at least 200 million. He has a "compound" with multiple houses in his own village in Nantucket. He will be a first ballot HOFer and he was given the privilege of royally screwing up this team from the time Brady left until their current status as laughingstocks of the NFL.
His GM work has actually put the Pats in a position where they could be a non playoff team for years to come.

So yes, Thanks Bill for the 6 rings and we will have a day for you, but sure wish you had not been so stubborn and arrogant in your GM role for the last 5 years. Nantucket is calling Bill. Take BoB and the kids with you

Last edited:
The Patriot Way was a media fabrication.

And I think it is time to fire BB...not because he has lost his fastball..but to spare him from the rebuild and to lock in our next Coach (Mayo?).....
Brady would have at least one and I would wager multiple. Bill on the other hand wouldn’t have any as a head coach.

lol so then why do you want to fire him? To spare him from the mess he made himself?
Because I still want him to break Shula's record....he needs 16 wins...much better if he goes to a team that will finish 6-11 this year...and win 10 games and maybe a playoff game....then win 5 more in 2025...just so Shula rolls over in his grave.

Honestly, aside from the Giants game...I am not seeing anymore wins this year...and a massive overhaul in the off-season...

Beg to differ. If he plays for the Ravens, Steelers, Broncos, Vikings, etc. For 20 years? He'd easily reach that number.

Even mid tier franchises like the Falcons and Jets and Dolphins have put together enough decent teams over the past 2 decades that Brady was there for 20 years he'd get around that number ± 2
Ravens? With Harbaugh in charge? Steelers with Cowher/Tomlin in charge? Vikings? They had a lot of coaches....

Sure 1-3 rings maybe, not SIX. All of the above coaches would have called timeout in SB49 after the Kearse circus catch and the Lynch run stopped by Hightower...

Brady would have at least one and I would wager multiple. Bill on the other hand wouldn’t have any as a head coach.
I agree on Brady having one or maybe multiple...but remember that Brady never starts if he went anywhere else...he was going to supplant Bledsoe in Belichick's mind...but BB needed an injury to make it happen then BB stuck with Brady.

Had Brady gone anywhere else...he might have beeb cut in year 2-3 or ended up a journey man...sometimes it is about opportunity/reps....

As for BB winning one on his own...the same deal...opportunity...he would have never been able to coach 25 seasons or so without any success. I mean many coaches wash out and they never got
to coach a HOF QB. I think BB would have been as good as Reid was with the Eagles....

Patriots players even had said "Patriot Way" was made up by the media.
It wasn't made up by the media. It was seeded and promulgated by Kraft and Bill as soon as we won our first ring. The 2 of them couldn't wait to puff out their chests and tout how the Patriots "do things differently." "We are master capologists". "We all just do our jobs." "We draft football players." The amount of spin year after year was nauseating as Brady took less and less money and played on a year to year basis before being showed the door after delivering the 6th ring outdueling Mahomes at his place no less.

I believe Belichick and Brady together had synergy. They accomplished more together than they would've had alone; I think both would individually have won at least 1 or 2, but not 6 combined. [Belichick had the Browns in the playoffs before Modell pulled the rug out from under him.]
Brady won a ring with Arians the clown in his first year in a new conference, during Covid, at age 43. The real question is how many more rings than 6 would have Brady won with a competent GM? If Brady had been with Coughlin in NY or Shanny in Denver or Reid with the Eagles or KC, there is no telling how many rings he could have gotten.

Ravens? With Harbaugh in charge? Steelers with Cowher/Tomlin in charge? Vikings? They had a lot of coaches....

Sure 1-3 rings maybe, not SIX. All of the above coaches would have called timeout in SB49 after the Kearse circus catch and the Lynch run stopped by Hightower...
Once Brady left a bunch of Patriot fans just went into full-****** mode and started repeating tedious variations of the same **** Brady-hating Colt fans had been vomiting up for years, even though he shattered the narrative with ring #7 his first year.

You’re legit delusional and not even worse listening to.

Brady gets to the Conference Championship game with Arians 100% of the time and wins the Super Bowl with him 50% of the time.

Those are facts you cannot change, and they are BETTER numbers than his time with Belichick. Just STFU.

Shame PFT shut down the comments. That Touchback6 dude's excuses for Bill's mess would have been fun to read. GoodellMustGo would probably say it's Brady's fault. Lol

Brady won a ring with Arians the clown in his first year in a new conference, during Covid, at age 43. The real question is how many more rings than 6 would have Brady won with a competent GM? If Brady had been with Coughlin in NY or Shanny in Denver or Reid with the Eagles or KC, there is no telling how many rings he could have gotten.
I'm sure none of those guys would have benched their best tackling cornerback before a Super Bowl for no reason and kept him on the bench while the inferior players out there did what inferior players do. While Brady was throwing for over 500 yards against a very good Eagles defense. Bill cost Brady at least 1 ring. Maybe another one when he thought giving the ball a bunch of times to Steven Jackson to lose to an inferior Miami and Jets teams to end the season and forcing the team to go to Denver in the AFC Championship game instead of them coming to NE. Where they admitted they were intimidated to play. Great logic there.

Had Brady gone anywhere else...he might have beeb cut in year 2-3 or ended up a journey man...sometimes it is about opportunity/reps....
Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back