PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan buries his balls in front of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex Ryan buries his balls in front of the team.

And here I thought they had always been buried under 7 rolls of fat!

Hard to beat Jack Del Rio's axe in the lockerroom, and the kicker who wounded himself with it.

You do know that was this guy, don't you? :eek: :( :mad:

340x.jpg

You do know that was this guy, don't you? :eek: :( :mad:

340x.jpg

And that is why his punts never went more than 25 yards when he was here. He was missing part of his leg.

Wait, I thought Bill Belichick fed Rex Ryan his balls on Monday night? It must have been LT's balls!!!:D

Re: Rex buries his balls.

Belichick did the same thing in 2001 after a loss to the Dolphins.
smile7838.gif

I don't believe Belichick called a press conference to tell the whole world about it. That's the diffference between BB and Sexy Rexy. Belichick does these things to inspire his team - Rexy does these things to inspire the media.

how awesome is that. can you imagine a better outcome.

THEY BURIED THE GAME BALL.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

that is so sweet. i wish we had film.

No, they're pea-sized ice cubes. He left them on the Gillette Stadium turf.

Actually those were the Sanchise's... LdT lost his a long time ago...the night the lights went out in SD. Accidentally snapped 'em off slamming his visor...

Eh, after a bad game in HS, our D-Line coach dug out a shallow 6ft x 2ft hole and told us that the next D-Lineman to get pancaked in practice is going to be buried in that hole. Maybe Rex should try that. We went on to win the provincial championship that year.

Another ploy to skate on before hos team starts to realize he's a buffoon.

The fact is the fat man and his team have been exposed.

overrated, over-hyped plagiarists and frauds! :bricks::bricks:

would love to see what he would do if the dolphins would give his team another ass whooping.

I do see a possible emotional implosion. Plenty of shady characters, when the boss is starting to pull a Captain Queeg.

Here's Rex second guessing not taking the kickoff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zgeQmzV9kk

Last edited:
He would of been more original if he would of buried is fat head like an ostridge.

isnt one of the patriot players from 2001 now a coach on the jets staff ? i forgot his name but the guy was a huge leader of the team in 01 and even got bb the horse racing film. i bet he gave rex this idea

I do see a possible emotional implosion. Plenty of shady characters, when the boss is starting to pull a Captain Queeg.

Here's Rex second guessing not taking the kickoff.

One of the football guys on the radio yesterday (I forget who) said that Rexy wanted to punt but the kicker trotted out there to attempt the missed field goal and Rexy just looked at him and instead of calling him back to put the punting to team in he just waved him to go ahead.

One of the football guys on the radio yesterday (I forget who) said that Rexy wanted to punt but the kicker trotted out there to attempt the missed field goal and Rexy just looked at him and instead of calling him back to put the punting to team in he just waved him to go ahead.

"I think we are the better team.I believe in my guys.We are going to come and get you" - i bet this was his coaching thought

In 2000 or 2001 I believe Bill set a big old anchor in the middle of the locker room to signify all the dead weight the team had been lugging around. Rex can borrow that next season. What he should have borrowed last week is Bill's copy of Shackleton to show The Sanchise... It's all about bravery and perseverance in the face of brutal elements... They won't be needing to watch Secretariat...they were treated to the football version of that Monday.

This pic from Fitzy's Townie News says it all:

156654_484587260344_177617185344_6011640_7592034_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back