PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan buries his balls in front of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jabba buried his balls....probably not deep enough.

Last edited:
This pic from Fitzy's Townie News says it all:

156654_484587260344_177617185344_6011640_7592034_n.jpg
HAHAHA that IS Great, it should be the standard picture for jabba and sanchize from now on.

Last edited:
Where are they going to bury the ball from this week?

Maybe they'll find Jimmy Hoffa this time.

After the Jets lose to the Steelers and Bears, Ryan can bury himself!

I have a feeling that this game is in the players' heads and Ryan had to do something. Belichick did it with a team with a lot of young players and a team that hadn't really begun to gel, they needed motivational tools like this back in early 2001. The Jets are mostly a veteran team with a lot of bravado. The only reason I could see Ryan doing something like this is if the Jets players really were shaken by this.

Personally, I can see this game affecting the Jets for a while. Ryan's style works when things are going well, but rings hollow when things go bad. He showed on the sidelines that he is not a good game manager when punched hard in the mouth like the Pats did to him. The Jets players might be questioning themselves a bit and their coaches. The media and fan perception has already gone from the Jets are a good team that have been gutting out close wins to maybe the reason why the Jets had to gut out close wins against some bad teams is because they really aren't much better than those bad teams. That feeling might be ringing through the lockerroom.

Nailed it. Jets are screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back