PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Belichick hates Tebow as a player

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, Gwedd...I am a Catholic...and I have a number of pagan friends,all women BTW. What raises my antennae as far as Tebow is concerned, is the constant proselytizing he engages in before the cameras.

I have experienced the Swaggerts,and Bakkers, Marvin Gorman, Robert Tilton et al who shamelessly used evangelicalism to line their own pockets and perpetrate and perpetuate massive fraud on the unsuspecting men and women just looking for some meaning in their lives.

I have to say, EVERY single time I see a Tebow press conference, I see a young scam artist in the making. He has the platform and notoriety to be able to build the single greatest evangelical movement in the country yet.

I don't trust that. I've seen it before and it ALWAYS comes up rotten from the inside...and it always ends up with innocents being bilked out of their hard earned money by a charismatic charlatan.

Perhaps Tebow is the voice in the desert ...leading the forlorn and hopeless to salvation.Until I SEE IT with my own eyes I will remain extremely skeptical.

Because we all know the Catholic Church has never lined their own pockets...

Because we all know the Catholic Church has never lined their own pockets...

I don't get it...what are you inferring? That I personally am a hypocrite because I have the temerity to question a man who acknowledges and implicitly approves the label "Chosen One"?

To be quite honest, I WAS a Catholic. In the 70's, after growing up a victim of abuse in the Catholic school system I joined the Church of the Sub-Genius...MY god is Bob Dobbs...here's his image that I worship...

tumblr_mate32DyTH1rhrimuo1_400.gif

God is in the TV---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_CPUeCuJBE&feature=player_detailpage#t=1s

there...now you can snark and snarf and denigrate my O-P-I-N-I-O-N to your "the world is black and white...no grey allowed" delight.

I don't get it...what are you inferring? That I personally am a hypocrite because I have the temerity to question a man who acknowledges and implicitly approves the label "Chosen One"?

To be quite honest, I WAS a Catholic. In the 70's, after growing up a victim of abuse in the Catholic school system I joined the Church of the Sub-Genius...MY god is Bob Dobbs...here's his image that I worship...

tumblr_mate32DyTH1rhrimuo1_400.gif

God is in the TV---

MARILYN MANSON - Rock is dead (OST-The Matrix) - YouTube

there...now you can snark and snarf and denigrate my O-P-I-N-I-O-N to your "the world is black and white...no grey allowed" delight.

I don't like your criticism of Tebow implying that he is a con man.

I don't like your criticism of Tebow implying that he is a con man.

heh...yeah, I sorta picked up on that...I can't stand religious centric issues on a sports board anyway so let's just drop the whole "if /then/could be" song and dance and get back to football talk...no harm no foul

The obsession with all things Belichick by PFT and "scribes" like Silver continue.

BB Hates Him?? That sounds strange and a bit of a stretch.

The obsession with all things Belichick by PFT and "scribes" like Silver continue.

BB Hates Him?? That sounds strange and a bit of a stretch.

The intern to the Assistant to the Assistant Equipment Manager is usually given to hyperbole.

I have to say, EVERY single time I see a Tebow press conference, I see a young scam artist in the making. He has the platform and notoriety to be able to build the single greatest evangelical movement in the country yet.

I

He had a good thing going until he signed with the NY Jets. Christians love and know their football. It's hard to crank up a faith-based movement when your most recognizable disciple is Fireman Ed.

There's not much to go on here as far as discerning Belichick's true feelings toward Tebow. Silver has published what amounts to unattributed hearsay without any context at all.

One thing for sure - you can bet that BB is mighty unhappy with the unnamed "organizational sources" for shooting their mouths off about Tebow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results