PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss assistant Mike Rodak got the job from being a Patsfans poster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well...I got thrown out of a Motel Six last night...so I got THAT going for me...

Anyone actively posting now can be pretty much discounted. Not only are you all terrible posters but clearly we have way more time on our hands than someone who is too busy bringing Reiss coffee or washing his car.

Actually there are several important things that I should be doing instead of posting here.

But that's what the village is for.

blazing-saddles-355.jpg

Just wanted to let everyone who guessed me know that I'm not it

so...lonely and feeling left out are we???

Sadly, it was.

LOL! Ok, I sat in front of the computer for an hour for a witty comeback, but the only thing I could come up with was that I am really pathetic for sitting in front of the computer for an hour for a witty comeback to a post on a message board. I've got nothing! You win.

Good for Mike (Rodak).

He must have made an impression on Reiss who reached out to him and now he can get paid for something, the rest of us chuckleheads would love to do (if only we had the skill/talent).

Patspsycho (PP2) FTW.

I think I know................

but surely the person will deny it.

If his Twitter account is to be believed, it seems he doesn't come here much anymore. His response to Ian congratulating him on his new gig:

Mike Rodak ‏@mikerodak 21 Jul
@IanLogue Appreciate it, and great work on keeping PatsFans a must-visit destination for a decade now. Very much miss that community.

there's about twenty regular posters here I'd much rather read or listen to in the media than 90% of the dreck that's out there now.

Said Mike Rodak.:)

If his Twitter account is to be believed, it seems he doesn't come here much anymore. His response to Ian congratulating him on his new gig:

So he is maverick04.

My guess Rodak thinks posting as a fan on a message board is a conflict with his job as an objective sports writer. Most of the writers who we know have posted here let it be known they are who they are like Tom Curran (Tom Casale is the exception to that rule and boy did that blow up in his face).

So he is maverick04.

My guess Rodak thinks posting as a fan on a message board is a conflict with his job as an objective sports writer. Most of the writers who we know have posted here let it be known they are who they are like Tom Curran (Tom Casale is the exception to that rule and boy did that blow up in his face).

It's not maverick04 either ;) But Mike is more of a lurker now when he does log on, and I will say he is definitely missed as an active contributor. But it was definitely cool to hear when he got that original position with Mike Reiss at ESPN Boston. Hopefully he continues progressing to bigger and better things because he's definitely a talented (and extremely intelligent) individual. :cool:

Last edited:
Good to see hard work paid off and he gets to do what he loves. American Dream in action!

MoLewisRocks has not made a post here since March 26th I believe....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News