PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss assistant Mike Rodak got the job from being a Patsfans poster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: at this thread my parents told me mike rodak, slash, and santa aren't real when I was 8 years old seeeesh.

Good to hear from you Keegs - and you definitely fooled a few people in here :)

The man is a genius but he's more likely to write Rounders II than a Pats column from Stupid Illinois.

So, basically what this all boils down to is that, the whole time, its just been me, Ian, and a couple dozen 'Rodakian' sock puppets. Well played, sirs, well played! :eek:

Could it be prentice_mccray? Something about his posts makes me think he is a Boston sports writer.

My guess is SVN. Just a guess.

Regardless, cool story about the kid. Pretty amazing stuff for him to be able to cover the Pats as a college kid. I could barely go to class. I will be interested to hear where he is going to end up, hope everything works out for him. A family member is a PC alum as well and I saw this article a while back on him: Write On with the Patriots .

Sounds like he wants to be an NFL GM. Wouldn't be the first Boston reporter to get into the ranks of a pro sports front office (Chris Snow from the Globe now works for the Calgary Flames)

LOL . No..

Could it be prentice_mccray? Something about his posts makes me think he is a Boston sports writer.

That's Tom Curran,I think he already admitted that here

It took me all but 5 mins to find out who he was. A simple strategic search shows a nice trend that you can then adduce who is who.
Congrats ******.

That's definitely Tom Curran. He has fully admitted it to myself and others.

We'll find out who the Zodiac Killer and DB Cooper were before we ever figure out this whodunnit.

If it was me, the last thing I'd do is tell you *******s. Because the first thing that would happen is that everyone would go through my post history and cherry pick the few times I've been wrong and proclaim how stupid you think I am and you could do better and you totally were right in your argument with me about Michael Bishop.

That would be a quick & easy search

We'll find out who the Zodiac Killer and DB Cooper were before we ever figure out this whodunnit.

If it was me, the last thing I'd do is tell you *******s. Because the first thing that would happen is that everyone would go through my post history and cherry pick the few times I've been wrong and proclaim how stupid you think I am and you could do better and you totally were right in your argument with me about Michael Bishop.

Can I do that anyway? ;)

So it is you.

That's an excellent point and also why I think it's rather safe to assume that it's someone who doesn't post too often or have strong opinions either way, just like Curran and Bedard.

That's Tom Curran,I think he already admitted that here

It was a joke. Obviously not a good one. I know it was Curran. I have interacted with him plenty of times when he was here.

It was a joke. Obviously not a good one. I know it was Curran. I have interacted with him plenty of times when he was here.

Sorry, Rob. I bit on that attempted joke too. I was rather confused that you were asking that, especially since you're a seasoned vet.

Lack of a proper sarcasm meter, I suppose :cool:

Sorry, Rob. I bit on that attempted joke too. I was rather confused that you were asking that, especially since you're a seasoned vet.

Lack of a proper sarcasm meter, I suppose :cool:

No problem. I don't think it was one of my better jokes anyway.

On a side note. Does anyone else kinda wish Rodak was maverick04? How great would McDaniels' press conferences be with maverick going after McKid on whether his horrible offensive play calling had anything to do with Dennard getting a DUI since just thinking about how bad McDaniels calls plays drove Dennard to drink.

Anyone actively posting now can be pretty much discounted. Not only are you all terrible posters but clearly we have way more time on our hands than someone who is too busy bringing Reiss coffee or washing his car.

And just for the record... *hiccup*

I'm not really a Secret Agent working for I.S.I.S.

Anyone's thats told you that was wrong.

..wrong for telling you. Sppose to be a secret. *hic*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back