PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reggie Wayne just said Brady is the best ever (including Peyton)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Brady already pass Manning in regular season wins?

No, Brady has more overall wins, but is 3 behind both Manning and Favre for regular season wins.

Heard Polian say it too. Was listening to Late Hits on Sirius and couldn't believe what I was hearing.
BUT
he followed it up with, (paraphrasing)
"that being said, the Atlanta Falcons gave him several gifts"

I hate that guy
I suppose the Falcons earned all of their points.

I suppose the Falcons earned all of their points.
Exactly.
You could tell he hated saying it so he had to throw in " yeah but..." just to erase the statement he just made

Yeup, all that's left are the fools. (The Max Kellerman's, Rob Parker's of the world)

Has Cornball Rob weighed in today??

I ran into two fools today. One maintained that Fivehead was still the best (o_O) and the other insists it's Montana still ( :rolleyes: ).

I told them they are rejecting reality. They agreed, thus acknowledging their stance is reflective of idiocy.

It's amusing to think that Brady vs Manning was once a conversation.

Agreed, but for those of us who lived through the Favre-media love affair it was predictable. Favre had the record for regular season MVPs, a bunch of production but he never produced the SBs. People used to have him as the GOAT or top 3. Once he retired he kept going down the GOAT list until nobody talked about him.

Manning was better than Favre but it was clear that without the rings it was another case of media hype exceeding reality.

The media are stupid. It's easy for them to recognize physical attributes, but difficult to recognize cerebral attributes. That's why they have such a tough time giving Brady the credit he deserves and why the are so confused about why he wins so much. They're all stupid.

Lol. He called Brady the LOAT today. The L is for luckiest...

Lol. He called Brady the LOAT today. The L is for luckiest...
His punk ass blocked me on Twitter ever since I roasted him following Superbowl 49

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back