PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens @ Cowboys game discussion [NFL Network] *BIG Pats Playoff Implications*

Status
Not open for further replies.
false start and then delay of game...why am i still watching this...

I dunno about that....wasn't the same thing said about the Cowboy momentum from last week?

Agree with that....momentum is a joke in this league.

DELAY OF GAME on Dallas......wow. New standards of ineptitude.

Division is the only way now folks... Ravens have too much momemntum.. go kc go seattle..

Well, they still have to beat the Jags next week. It is likely they will, but not a definite.

I do like Atlanta making the playoffs over Dallas.

And yeah, not making the playoffs might not be the worst thing in the world.

How dumb is Patrick Crayton? Jesus, man, you get out of bounds.

Division is the only way now folks... Ravens have too much momemntum.. go kc go seattle..
Rge Jags could win....nah they had a chance two days ago...REALLY poor...Figures Romo picks a game like this and REALLY sucks..

The only satisfaction I have with this game is that Jerry Jones will have to wait yet another year for that elusive playoff win because they ain't going to the playoffs after tonight. Tomorrow begins the implosion of the team. I am expecting Wade Phillips, TO, and potentially Jason Garrett not to survive the fallout.

EPIC FAIL

Alright everyone, see you tomorrow. Keep our hopes alive, Pats KC and Seattle!

credit to flacco and harbaugh. i hate for ray lewis to pump his chest but i hope if we dont make it the ravens kick the heck out off whoever wins the afc east in the wild card game

I don't know how much momentum is needed to beat the Jags at home...

Jags will have 10 days to prepare, and will be angry about the indy loss with nothing to lose.

At least that's what Pat fans can hope for.

The only satisfaction I have with this game is that Jerry Jones will have to wait yet another year for that elusive playoff win because they ain't going to the playoffs after tonight. Tomorrow begins the implosion of the team. I am expecting Wade Phillips, TO, and potentially Jason Garrett not to survive the fallout.

iam hoping the phl goes through after this. or ATL.
why is phillips calling TO now ?

Yeah, Jerry is probably on the phone with Cowher now.

Hey, waht channel is the presser on? ESPN News?

Should be a great party after this game to close the stadium!! Woo hoo!!

Sort of like the Mets closing last season. Good times.

Well, they still have to beat the Jags next week. It is likely they will, but not a definite.

Yeah, the whole any given Sunday thing is really rearing it's ugly head this year.

This is unbelievable, but you know, if this shakes out that we finish 11-5 and miss the playoffs, everyone will note how ridiculous that is and how well we played and blah, blah, blah. It'll be more an injustice, and the season will be looked on favorably given the circumstances. THen we can rest up, truly rest up and get a leg up on next year.

It's not what I want to happen, but given that I have seen some rumblings on the whole 11-5 and no playoffs? lunacy on the web, it's just a thought I have. No one can say we sucked this year and BB is all Brady.

The only possible consolation from all this is that the next few hours and tomorrow morning are going to be absolutely hysterical. I wish I was at work right now.

On the other hand, watching Dallas piss this game away (and possibly our playoff hopes) was almost physically painful. I wasn't sure whether it was possible to hate Dallas any more than I did, oh say, four hours ago.

It is.

anyone wonder what the big deal is with jason garrett. Our McD is 10 times better than him.

Yeah, the whole any given Sunday thing is really rearing it's ugly head this year.

This is unbelievable, but you know, if this shakes out that we finish 11-5 and miss the playoffs, everyone will note how ridiculous that is and how well we played and blah, blah, blah. It'll be more an injustice, and the season will be looked on favorably given the circumstances. THen we can rest up, truly rest up and get a leg up on next year.

It's not what I want to happen, but given that I have seen some rumblings on the whole 11-5 and no playoffs? lunacy on the web, it's just a thought I have. No one can say we sucked this year and BB is all Brady.

Very well said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back