PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens @ Cowboys game discussion [NFL Network] *BIG Pats Playoff Implications*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only joy about this is , we will never root for Dallas again... And Dallas losing the last game in that historic stadium.. Piece of crap that it is... Tell Tony Romo when he wins a big game in dec ... Call me up until then you cant sniff Tom Brady's jock..... Go Pats, Go Kc Go Seattle.. We can hope

And KC. Unless you think NY winning against Miami is a forgone conclusion.

Have you watched the Jets play the last month?!? I don't think them beating the Lions is a forgone conclusion at this point. I would say barring a miracle for the Jets, this division will come down between the Pats and Dolphins. The Jets will at best go 1-1 the rest of the way and we gotta hope that one win is against the Dolphins.

And the Lord said, "remember all those bad things you said about Tony Romo? Well you were right, what did you expect?"

I do like Atlanta making the playoffs over Dallas.

And yeah, not making the playoffs might not be the worst thing in the world.

How dumb is Patrick Crayton? Jesus, man, you get out of bounds

He tried to get the first down that they needed. they ended up not being able to get those yards.

Yeah, the whole any given Sunday thing is really rearing it's ugly head this year.

This is unbelievable, but you know, if this shakes out that we finish 11-5 and miss the playoffs, everyone will note how ridiculous that is and how well we played and blah, blah, blah. It'll be more an injustice, and the season will be looked on favorably given the circumstances. THen we can rest up, truly rest up and get a leg up on next year.

It's not what I want to happen, but given that I have seen some rumblings on the whole 11-5 and no playoffs? lunacy on the web, it's just a thought I have. No one can say we sucked this year and BB is all Brady.

well i dont expect the jags to show up. A safety might be enough for the ravens. harbaugh is a good coach and flacco is a smart QB. they arent idiots like lossman and wade phillips.
the fact that everyone is picking seattle to win toommorow concerns me .our luck this yr hasnt been too good when we want somehting to go our way. i wouldnt be disappointed with a 11-5 record . it is what it is. We did our best in that case.
i sure hope whoever the ravens play against the AFC east, they smoke them.

Yeah, the whole any given Sunday thing is really rearing it's ugly head this year.

This is unbelievable, but you know, if this shakes out that we finish 11-5 and miss the playoffs, everyone will note how ridiculous that is and how well we played and blah, blah, blah. It'll be more an injustice, and the season will be looked on favorably given the circumstances. THen we can rest up, truly rest up and get a leg up on next year.

It's not what I want to happen, but given that I have seen some rumblings on the whole 11-5 and no playoffs? lunacy on the web, it's just a thought I have. No one can say we sucked this year and BB is all Brady.

and on top of that, since we missed the playoffs, its hard for people to say that brady is all belichick. both our heroes would be perfectly immune. right?

edit: #$@! that. i want to make the playoffs and win the super bowl.

Last edited:
So the Pats are 0-2 in two games this week. So far everything has gone against them with the Colts and Ravens winning. We gotta hope the AFC East is more kind to them this weekend. Otherwise, the Pats will be all but eliminated by the end of the day.

are you kidding me ?dallas still not out of the playoffs ?

It's like getting the feeling of being eliminated from the playoffs...every week! Joy! :mad:

We need the Jets to lose! Nope, not happening, thanks for nothing **** Jauron.

We need the Dolphins to lose! Nope... 49ers **** themselves despite owning time of possession.

We need the Colts to lose! Nope, Garrard is a piece of ****.

We need the Ravens to lose! Nope, Cowboys defense opens the red carpet for the Ravens running backs...TWICE.

Any time the Patriots gets their head above water, they are pushed back down. All year. And multiple, MULTIPLE teams are contributing, with the biggest blunders I've ever seen on a football field. It almost feels like it's all being done on purpose, even though it's not.

Along with the Patriots (of course), I'll also be rooting hard for the Chiefs and Seahawks tomorrow. But at this rate, I'll probably be wondering why I bothered come tomorrow night.

If we don't make the Playoffs i wouldn't mind taking WR Roy Williams off the Cowboys hands for San Diego's 2nd Rounder...he seems so under utilized.:p:D

That said if we don't make it...Goodbye Jabar Gaffney Goodbye Dave Thomas...they are the reasons why we came up short in that winnable Colts game.:mad:

If we don't make the Playoffs i wouldn't mind taking WR Roy Williams off the Cowboys hands for San Diego's 2nd Rounder...he seems so under utilized.:p:D

Welker cost the Pats a 2nd and a 7th rounder. No f'n way Williams is worth close to that.

He tried to get the first down that they needed. they ended up not being able to get those yards.

Mr. President, you can't say Dallas doesn't love you.....

They just gave Williams a huge contract. I seriously doubt they will dump him at this point. I think TO may have worn out his welcome though. Not that I would ever want him on the Pats.

they have a closing ceremony going on in dallas....how cruel is that.Romo at the podium "We had trouble recognizing who was the LB and who was the lineman". WTF ??? what did he do all week watching film ?

This from the Silver Lining Department, watching Bum Jr. squirm in his press conference is highly entertaining.

ESPN News, if you're not wathcing it.

they have a closing ceremony going on in dallas....how cruel is that.Romo at the podium "We had trouble recognizing who was the LB and who was the lineman". WTF ??? what did he do all week watching film ?

He should have just said:

"Check the calendars! It's December! What else would you expect of me this time of the year?!?"

So much for being the most talented team in the NFL. They haven't had many significant injuries (at least not nearly as many as the Pats) and they look to potentially be out of the playoffs.

He is the kicker. The cowboys can still go to the playoffs if they beat philly and ATL loses to vikings. Both are possible. that is just cruel if this stupid team still makes the playoffs.
iam rooting for the eagles also next week now. .
Why have we been subjected to lossman and zomo in two weeks :mad:
not to mention thigpen and seneca coming up..

Have you watched the Jets play the last month?!? I don't think them beating the Lions is a forgone conclusion at this point. I would say barring a miracle for the Jets, this division will come down between the Pats and Dolphins. The Jets will at best go 1-1 the rest of the way and we gotta hope that one win is against the Dolphins.

This is true but it has nothing to do with how they play the final 2 games.

Just saying.

Dolphins probably got it though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye