PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens @ Cowboys game discussion [NFL Network] *BIG Pats Playoff Implications*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you watched the Jets play the last month?!? I don't think them beating the Lions is a forgone conclusion at this point. I would say barring a miracle for the Jets, this division will come down between the Pats and Dolphins. The Jets will at best go 1-1 the rest of the way and we gotta hope that one win is against the Dolphins.

well the fact everyone picks the jets to lose tommorow like everyone picked the 49ers to beat miami makes me think they will be up for it. Its just been our stroke of luck so far.
i can only hope we win tommorow and the following week and end the season with heads held high.

He is the kicker. The cowboys can still go to the playoffs if they beat philly and ATL loses to vikings. Both are possible. that is just cruel if this stupid team still makes the playoffs.
iam rooting for the eagles also next week now. .
Why have we been subjected to lossman and zomo in two weeks :mad:
not to mention thigpen and seneca coming up..

I would say both are probable, especially if the Vikings are at home (?). That's why the stupid Ka-boys could lay an egg, knowing they still have a good shot at getting in. :violent:

well the fact everyone picks the jets to lose tommorow like everyone picked the 49ers to beat miami makes me think they will be up for it. Its just been our stroke of luck so far.
i can only hope we win tommorow and the following week and end the season with heads held high.
Just like most everybody was picking the Cowboys at home to beat the Ravens . . .

Just like most everybody was picking the Cowboys at home to beat the Ravens . . .

The Ravens and Cowboys had the same record going into this game so it was a tossup in a lot of ways. Both good teams.

But, with so many picking the Seahawks thats almost an insult to the Jets. Bu, its understandable with the way the Jets have played on the West Coast.

I would say both are probable, especially if the Vikings are at home (?). That's why the stupid Ka-boys could lay an egg, knowing they still have a good shot at getting in. :violent:

Philly should beat them next week in Philly.

The Ravens and Cowboys had the same record going into this game so it was a tossup in a lot of ways. Both good teams.

But, with so many picking the Seahawks thats almost an insult to the Jets. Bu, its understandable with the way the Jets have played on the West Coast.

well..i expected the cowboys to win simply because they were at home and had a better offense than baltimore. Credit balitmore they gave up 5 sacks,lost willie henderson, mason got hurt and still played hard and took chances.
Cowboys on the other hand, romo says in the post game that it took them 3 quarters to understnad what the ravens were doing . Are you kidding me ? the first half, all the cowboys did was to hand off to choice or chuck it to ed reed . No game plan, no trying a 2 min offense..nothing. What did they prepare for this week ?

yeah that too. at this moment iam just hoping we win tommorow. If neither jets or fins lose we should be on the brink by tommorow night....:(

Sad thing? Scenario wise, the Cowboys still have a better shot to make the playoffs than us.

well..i expected the cowboys to win simply because they were at home and had a better offense than baltimore. Credit balitmore they gave up 5 sacks,lost willie henderson, mason got hurt and still played hard and took chances.
Cowboys on the other hand, romo says in the post game that it took them 3 quarters to understnad what the ravens were doing . Are you kidding me ? the first half, all the cowboys did was to hand off to choice or chuck it to ed reed . No game plan, no trying a 2 min offense..nothing. What did they prepare for this week ?

Yeah I thought the Cowboys had the better shot to win too. I felt either they would choke with it being the final game in that stadium or they would play lights out.

Guess the Cowboys everyone knows and loves showed up. Still can't believe those rushing TDs the Ravens got.:eek:

I can't figure that team out. And in December they stink overall.

Last edited:
yeah that too. at this moment iam just hoping we win tommorow. If neither jets or fins lose we should be on the brink by tommorow night....:(

I would be shocked if the Patriots do not win tomorrow.

I seem to trust the Dolphins enough but the Jets...who can figure out them or how they may play in any given week.

Last edited:
speaking of the cowgirls. anyone remember the option play to choice in the 3rd quarter from 3rd and inches which he fumbled out of bounds ? is there anymore a stupid play from the genius off coordinator making them settle for a FG instead of a TD .Man,Losman and the cowgirls have just spoiled the last 2 weeks for me ...:mad:

We all such great reasons for the Cowboys to have a good chance of beating the Ravens, but we forgot the most simple and crucial point: to check the calendar.

And while it's ludicrous that they have a better shot than us to make the playoffs, they will be one and done anyway and the implosion will continue. Unlike us. We have a strong team no matter what and we should all be proud of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft