PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Raiders pre-game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Raiders discussion

Because it says "OUT" next to his name in the link.

How's the school system in your area, Mr. "You Proven You Can't Read"?

BTW, way to edit your post (with the same caveman diction!) after being called out.

Well Raiders beat writer just tweeted this Corkran tweeted this about 15 minutes ago: S Mike Mitchell spotted running around on field in warm-ups. Appears as if he is going to play. He missed first three games.
MIke Michell number 34. Lets see whose right and wrong.

http://twitter.com/#!/CorkOnTheNFL

Haven't seen Huff mention yet and he bigger vthan Mitchell in this game

Last edited:

Unlike you, I've proven I can read just fine and that my reading comprehension is that of an adult compared to yours. Hell, my 4 year old niece has better reading comprehension than you do.

Well Raiders beat writer says Mitchell is on the field running around. He playing . So you can disappear as I just embarrassed you so bad.

Twitter

Btw you can make like you didn't see this post.

NOw if he was official ruled out dxo you think he could be doing that. Don't think so. LMAO

Last edited:

Well Raiders beat writer says Mitchell is on the field running around. He playing . So you can disappear as I just embarrassed you so bad.

Twitter

NOw if he was official ruled out dxo you think he could be doing that. Don't think so. LMAO

You haven't embarrassed anyone but yourself. Just because he was out on the field in warm-ups doesn't mean anything..

I was showing your sorry ass what was on the CBS Website. If they got it wrong, I'm willing to admit it. Something you've shown you are incapable of doing. You've been proven wrong about so many things in this thread, yet you've failed to acknowledge any of it.

So, you'll forgive me if I feel you to be a laughable moron with absolutely no knowledge.

You haven't embarrassed anyone but yourself. Just because he was out on the field in warm-ups doesn't mean anything..

I was showing your sorry ass what was on the CBS Website. If they got it wrong, I'm willing to admit it. Something you've shown you are incapable of doing. You've been proven wrong about so many things in this thread, yet you've failed to acknowledge any of it.

So, you'll forgive me if I feel you to be a laughable moron with absolutely no knowledge.

HA HA HA Just like I told you don't go by Cbs sportline. You told me that official what the raiders put out. Spin away dude.

Again when raiders win this afternoon. i will be proven right again. Will you be back to take your medicine like a man. Or will you go into hiding.

So far Raider9175 1 DaBruinz 0 in their predictions

Last edited:

HA HA HA Just like I told you don't go by Cbs sportline. You told me that official what the raiders put out. Spin away dude.

The only person who is doing any spin is yourself. I said that is what they reported to the league. Where do you think CBS Sportsline gets their information? They don't make it up. They get it from the league.

Again when raiders win this afternoon. i will be proven right again. Will you be back to take your medicine like a man. Or will you go into hiding.

So far Raider9175 1 DaBruinz 0 in their predictions

I didn't "PREDICT" anything, you moron. Again, this is the problem with your reading comprehension. I was repeating what was reported. You don't seem to understand the difference.

Unlike you, I'm around after all the games. Unlike you, I don't tend to "PREDICT" anything. You'll notice you'll not find one PREDICTION from me in this thread. Saying "I wouldn't be surprised of Huff and Shaugnessy don't play because they didn't practice on Friday" is not a prediction.

Twitter

F***ing Bob Barker could be on the field running around. Doesn't mean he is suiting up to play in the game.

The only person who is doing any spin is yourself. I said that is what they reported to the league. Where do you think CBS Sportsline gets their information? They don't make it up. They get it from the league.

I didn't "PREDICT" anything, you moron. Again, this is the problem with your reading comprehension. I was repeating what was reported. You don't seem to understand the difference.

Unlike you, I'm around after all the games. Unlike you, I don't tend to "PREDICT" anything. You'll notice you'll not find one PREDICTION from me in this thread. Saying "I wouldn't be surprised of Huff and Shaugnessy don't play because they didn't practice on Friday" is not a prediction.

IF the raiders reported he was out than he would be out. As i reported numerous time Raiders aren't releasing who out official at 12:30 west coast time today.
So what gives you the gall to tell me and everyone else that I am an idiot that raiders already announced saturday Mitchell was out.

I hope you learn a valueable lesson . Don't call anyone an idiot that they don't know what they are talking about when you son don't know what your talking about.

I forgive you for ever doubting me.

Last edited:

F***ing Bob Barker could be on the field running around. Doesn't mean he is suiting up to play in the game.

well we know albert Haynesworth not running around on the field. But magic Johnson at The game.

Last edited:

My good sir, this is a Pats forum, he will be back no matter the outocome.

The question is, if the Raiders lose will YOU be back?

Last edited:

He would be if the price was right...

:snob:

IF the raiders reported he was out than he would be out. As i reported numerous time Raiders aren't releasing who out official at 12:30 west coast time today.
So what gives you the gall to tell me and everyone else that I am an idiot that raiders already announced saturday Mitchell was out.

I hope you learn a valueable lesson . Don't call anyone an idiot that they don't know what they are talking about when you son don't know what your talking about.

images

You are an idiot. You didn't know what you were talking about then. You still don't know what you are talking about. Particularly when it comes to the Patriots.

What gives me the gall to repeat what CBS Sportsline had on their website? Gee.l. I don't know. Maybe the fact that they use the NFL as their source? Yes. So Galling of me to point you to them as a source.

I doubted you because I had every reason to doubt an ignorant moron who claims that the Patriots only have 2 weapons on offense. I have every reason to doubt someone who can't read an injury report. I have every reason to doubt someone who goes to another team's board and does nothing but insult that team.

Your reading comprehension is that of a 3 year old. At best. You've proven it time and again in this thread. If one didn't know your comprehension was so poor, people could call you a liar because you attributed things to others that they never said..

So, please. Do yourself a favor. Quit while you are behind.

You just don't understand how much raiders have on offense. They have more mismatches on your defense than Patriots have on us. Raiders can run and throw the football. you can throw it. Is that enough.

ftdfhtd-29846617774.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back