Welcome to PatsFans.com

Query re Thomas and Mills?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by bosfan, Oct 24, 2006.

1. bosfan

bosfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Haven't been able to see many games and wondered if these guys are playing at all? Along with hoping our receivers progress in their development (which it appears they are), I thought maybe these two guys would at some point add something positive to our offense - any chance of that happening? Have either made any contributions to this point? Thanks....
  2. R_T26

R_T26 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thomas gets about 1 pass towards him a game, mills hasnt even seen the field.
  3. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Mill has been inactive all 6 games, a few of them for the few.

Thomas has been active every week, and saw plenty of time last weekend with Graham and Mills out. He lined up a lot at FB, but didn't catch any passes. He's been doing great as a blocker, and has 2 catches for 40 yards on the season.
  4. Murphys95

Murphys95 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thomas played quite a bit on Sunday versus the Bills. He was only thrown to once, and apparently was quite a ways down on Brady's progression because he was open several times. So far I like what I see from this kid, but it seems that Graham's absence had an effect on the running game.
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2006
  5. italia44

italia44 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I don't think fans realize that in the Pats offense Mills,Thomas,and Evans are essentially ONE guy.

Whether it's a 3 TE alignment or 2 TE and a HB/FB......it's still ONE guy.

So,their value is more ST than anything.

If you add Pass to the mix,it's still just ONE guy.