PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Proud of our guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up on Monday at 10:19am and went straight to ESPN.com for update. Realized that Pats were up by seven and thought to myself, holy JESUS we can do this. But then again it’s exceptional watching couple of red and blue lines on a computer than on TV. I’m proud of this team and exceptionally proud of our fans. If we were to win this game I can just see the Dolt fans turning into Bolt fans. At least we showed some class. And I think one of the greatest coaches of football said it the best…

"Winners never quit and quitters never win." - Vince Lombardi

and that’s exactly what the world wide Pats Nation is. We have been through the bad, the ugly and the magnificent and believe me folks we aren’t through the magnificent yet.

As for the Dolt fans, you better pray that you win this game, because if don’t, it’s going to hurt hell of a lot more than it did when you lost the two previous playoff games against the Mighty Pats, I can guarantee you that, we have been through it. What I’ve realized tonight is that us Pats Fans are the best fans in all of the sports in the world, period. I’m going to enjoy the Aug. 7th game in Beijing against the Seahawks and can’t wait for another exciting football next year. It’s been a pleasure gentleman.

"I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward." - Thomas Edison

Sorry for the double post. China's Internet is just frekin slow.

I agree. There's no more dissapointing feeling of being a fan is to watch your team lose a Superbowl. We've been through it and when you experience it it's like you feel you wish you never made it to the plyoffs in the first place. Runner up in the Superbowl is almost comparable to finishing last of every team in the NFL. And you are viewed as losers for some strange reason.

Then again,the elation of winning one is one of the greatest feelings in the world you can have as a fan. It's solid,granite,a feeling of foreverness. Regardless of any outcome in the future,your team is etched in stone as that years Superbowl Winner. 36,38,39. It will never be stricken from our hearts or the record books and I love that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore