Welcome to PatsFans.com

Proud of our guys

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Tunescribe, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +750 / 5 / -14

#61 Jersey

We clearly overachieved this season. I'm proud of our Patriots, and look foward to another good run next year after some obvious holes are plugged. We have the classiest team and best coach in the NFL and a great draft to look forward to. This run is NOT over. GO PATRIOTS!
  2. patsacolachick

patsacolachick Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This team did soooo much more than any of us thought possible the first month of the season. This is not over by a longshot ;)
  3. SoCal Bong

SoCal Bong Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

well said

Go Pats!!!
  4. cubedoggy

cubedoggy Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

This team gave us all they had. We should be proud of the effort they put forth, and the Colts should thank us for taking the Chargers out for them. I can only hope the non-factors (Chad Jackson--are you listening?) step it up next season.

I hope Bingo and Bruschi come back for one more...
  5. SoCal Bong

SoCal Bong Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

very numb at this point

overall I'd have to say they over-achieved
  6. BruschiOnTap

BruschiOnTap Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Our guys played with so much heart AND head. They deserve NO criticism. Not this time. We got beat, plain and simple

Sure, we blew a lead, but I'll look past it since it's the first in, like, 6 years
  7. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +437 / 6 / -9

My thanks too for a team that beat the odds to even GET there today... of COURSE it's not really a success in Patsland unless there's a big silver football at the end, but they gave us a lot to cheer for for 19 weeks.

PFnV
  8. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Wash your mouth out, NEMster. The play calling (on offense) was pretty good today. They made a lot of adjustments to neutralize the over-loading the Colts did, and they called some great plays.

Look, this team was gassed. Too much travel, the flu bug hitting, no time to heal and get ready. Brady was off on some throws, and looked pretty tired all game. Come on!!

They did their best, including Josh, which was *almost* enough. All things given, it was a minor miracle that we were that close to winning. The magic can't last forever.
  9. Bill B.

Bill B. Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

One game away from another SB trip. Two first round picks coming up. Pioli deciding to stay. I don't think any one has ever won their division five years in a row. Pats could do that next year. I already cant wait.
  10. SoCal Bong

SoCal Bong Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

coulda, shoulda, woulda...
  11. Tunescribe

Ratings:
    +750 / 5 / -14

#61 Jersey

True, we stumbled on defense more than offense.

This game WAS the Super Bowl. It's a foregone conclusion that Indy beats the Bears. We certainly would've beaten the Bears again.
  12. SoCal Bong

SoCal Bong Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

we'll never really know
  13. The Gr8est

The Gr8est Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Agree with the sentiment on Bingo and Bruschi, but they don't owe us anything and have given us far more than we have a right to expect.

If they decide to hang it up, then Godspeed to them, and they should know that they'll never have to pay for a drink anywhere in New England.
  14. cubedoggy

cubedoggy Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Remind me to avoid the Fox Sports Grill at the Irvine Spectrum if I ever have the misfortune to be near El Lay.
  15. MrClutch

MrClutch Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm proud to be a Patriots fan. My hear goes out to the whole team. They exceeded my expecations. It's amazing that we had 1st year wr's(except Brown) make it this far. It's not easy, but I'm proud they made it this far. We have a tough as nails quarterback and a genius as our HC and a whole team that plays their hearts out up until the final whistle. They've given me many memories to cherish that I'll NEVER forget. I love this friggin team.
  16. cubedoggy

cubedoggy Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Don't think they owe us anything...just hope they come back! :(
  17. DaBruinz

DaBruinz Pats, B's, Sox PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +325 / 20 / -48

#50 Jersey

Sorry, Fog, but NEM is right for a change. The play-calling in the 3rd quarter was pretty bad. And the play-calling in the 4th quarter was only marginally better.

The Pats had 3 chances in the 4th quarter to put the game away. 1 of them saw Reche get pummelled with no call (after he dropped the open pass) . 1 saw a bogus offensive pass interference call made. And the last was poor play-calling.
  18. WestPat

WestPat Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This team achieved miracles with what they had..they were beaten by a better team..
    the pats get all my respect and love....next year can't come soon enough!
  19. The Gr8est

The Gr8est Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well now since we didn't win it all, maybe other teams will start siphoning off the Colts coaches and leave ours alone.

It is extremely difficult to develop continuity when we have such constant losses to our coaching staff.

BB may be a great developer of coaches, but the latest crop isn't getting half a chance to ripen.
  20. Tunescribe

Ratings:
    +750 / 5 / -14

#61 Jersey

We scored enough points to win, NEM. Our defense just got steamrolled. McDaniels was not the reason we lost, we had TWO separate leads in the fourth quarter.