PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pro Football Weekly: Sources say Walsh has nothing and he regrets alluding he did

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't live in the area...

Is Tomasse the morbidly obese virgin douchebag?

or am i thinking of another New England Media guy?
No, you got BINGO. Big fat virgin douchbag sounds like what Triple Chin TomASSe looks like.

Last edited:
A little factoid for all these people with their hate for Walsh and Tomasse and whoever.
If BB followed the memo,this is a non issue.

True.

But if you think that Bill was the first or ONLY coach to do this then you are nuts. If you think that Bill invented this practice then you are nuts. If you think the NFL is NOT using Bill as a scapegoat for the sins of coaches past, then you are nuts.

If you think Bill does not look at these rules and try and figure out how he can push it to the limit to benefit his team, your are nuts.

If you think Bill is completely innocent, you are nuts.

Bill's absolute dedication to winning and hate of loosing is what makes him great. Take the good with the bad. He's the man.

wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. the camera stuff was over until Walsh brought it up again by hinting to the NY Times that he had something more against the Pats.

See, that's the issue here. Specter was really the catalyst, Walsh is really just a pawn.

I mean the guy is being represented by one of the countries TOP legal firms that is BASED in Washington and charges more per hour than Walsh makes in a month. And has ties to Specter.

This whole thing stinks and someday I hope Specter is exposed.

See, that's the issue here. Specter was really the catalyst, Walsh is really just a pawn.

I mean the guy is being represented by one of the countries TOP legal firms that is BASED in Washington and charges more per hour than Walsh makes in a month. And has ties to Specter.

Add in the Comcast thing, the Eagles fan thing and it stinks like a dog kennel that hasn't been cleaned in a week. :eek:

That's correct. Walsh will get away clean for the most part, other than being a punchline.

TomASSe on the other hand, holy crap that dude is done. Kraft needs to go NUTS with the liable suits.

The media is to blame here, they poored gas all over it and lit the fuse.

Now that the season is over & I've had a chance to reflect upon the media & fan frenzy that ocurred last hear over "spygate" all I can say is there are a lot of psychotic people out there.

Just look at the media types who hated Bill Belichik and the Patriots and the hating fans who used this as a spring-board for a season-long witch-hunt. The venom that these people spewed all year was amazing...amazing and sad. I really think these people to whom I am referring actually believe their behavior was acceptable and sane. Listen closely people..."IT WAS NOT!"

If this issue is finally done with, I will make a post that tells these people how immature, stupid and insane they were acting. Basically taking on the behavior of low-life scum-bag haters. But hey, I hold no grudges against them!:D

Thankfully, we are allowed to insult nameless people!;)

Anyone think we should continue with the FU tour in 2008?

Last edited:
Now that the season is over & I've had a chance to reflect upon the media & fan frenzy that ocurred last hear over "spygate" all I can say is there are a lot of psychotic people out there.

Just look at the media types who hated Bill Belichik and the Patriots and the hating fans who used this as a spring-board for a season-long witch-hunt. The venom that these people spewed all year was amazing...amazing and sad. I really think these people to whom I am referring actually believe their behavior was acceptable and sane. Listen closely people..."IT WAS NOT!"

If this issue is finally done with, I will make a post that tells these people how immature, stupid and insane they were acting. Basically taking on the behavior of low-life scum-bag haters. But hey, I hold no grudges against them!:D

Thankfully, we are allowed to insult nameless people!;)

Anyone think we should continue with the FU tour in 2008?
I have no doubt the FU tour is only on a springtime break right now. I can only imagine that the SB loss combined with the sleazy golf pro and senator senile are just overflowing the Pats fuel tank of rage. Watch out in 2008! :bricks:

There may be another reason why we have not heard anything in a while. Perhaps all these lawyers are trying to figure out how they are going to save a Senator from slander charges.

If this guy kills himself, Specter has blood on his hands.

Note to TommASSe and the Herald: Get your Popcorn ready (and checkbooks), your about to get sued into oblivion.

I hope this is the truth....If I were Kraft I would sue that fat, bloated, ****y until he got skinny from being starved due to lack of money........That pathetic tub of goo needs to get his cellulite riddled, weak sister a## beaten to a pulp for what he did to the Pats only a few days before the SB was played.......As a matter of fact, he should be banned from Boston and exiled out to NY where he belongs.......everytime I see this guy on TV I want to beat his face in.....a close second is felger.....what a piece of sh## he is.....closet 49'er fan.......

The fact that it says that Walsh "regrets" being "loose lipped" and wants to get on with his life says to me that he never had anything. And the fact that he wishes he had never opened this can of worms that he has to manouver out of. He,Walsh wants the whole thing to go away also,like it never happened IMO. As far as TomASSe goes I hope he loses his shirt. I can't believe the local media people that were let go and this fool still has a job. :confused:

You are right this piece of sh## needs to get sued as well......he can not walk away scott free after starting this media fire......I expect to see him rattling his cup out in front of Gillette where we can all pi$$ on him.!!!

Add in the Comcast thing, the Eagles fan thing and it stinks like a dog kennel that hasn't been cleaned in a week. :eek:

I heard Michael Vick is available to do cleaning duties

I am all for Walsh being a guest of the Commonwealth for 5 years where he can make all kinds of new friends.As for his wife and family. maybe they can work for Comcast like Spector.:rocker:

And they are still doing it. I was listening to Fox Sports Radio this morning, on WEEI before D&C, and the topic of Walsh and why he has yet to speak came up. The host, Ben Maller insinuated that the reason Walsh has not come out yet is that he was "paid off" by someone to keep quite.

Most of these media a-holes are hating losers that need to get a life. The Pats have been the greatest dynasty of all time.....and are the team of the decade plus....(consider 1996 run to the SB which we may have won had Parcells had his head in the game instead of his A##!)........and everyone hates us for it.....so ANYTHING TO tarnish or destroy what the Pats have accomplished is good press for these a-holes......and they continue to ride it as far as they can.....Now, if this walsh thing dies out........watch for these douche bags to keep pouring gas on the fire of "The Pats, who were so close to beating the undefeated season of the 1972 doofins, are going to try to go on this year" etc F'in etc etc.........

I didn't give any money to the Republican Party this year (as I have the previous seven or so years) because of Specter. I send each envelope back empty with a note saying that I'm not giving any money because of Arlen Specter's pointless witch hunt on the New England Patriots. Granted, George Bush, John McCain, or Arlen Specter isn't going to starve because of my lack of donations, but it feels good doing anyways.

Don't expect any sort of apology or retraction from Specter anytime soon either.

I can only wish the worst for specter.....again, I hold his pathetic actions just days before the SB was played, as one of the causative factors that led to our loss...Andif all this goes by the wayside, and he has wasted hundreds of thousands of taxpayers dollars on a waste of time "witch hunt"....he should be impeached of forced to resign.....I am sure he will get what is coming to him someday........or at least we can hope ;)

I didn't even listen to that show, and hadn't heard anything concerning Maller's saying that, but I just knew someone would start using that slant.

Specter's said he believed the NFL and the Patriots were trying to keep Walsh from coming forward in the past, but I believe this is the first anyone's slant ever went quite that far.

Walsh had FAR MORE to make by coming forward with some kind of incriminating evidence against the Pats.......believe that.......If he just rides off into the sunset.....No book deal is going to follow.........IF he decides to just drop it (which I hope he does because I am tired of everyone trying to tarnish everything the Pats have ever done)........It will not be because he was paid off......It will be because he didn't have any damning evidence that pointed the finger at BB.........That having been said.....I hope they (Pats) sue his a## all the way to the poor house!!!!!

I would much prefer 100 tackles from Rodney Harrison and perhaps end the suffering by having Vince Wilfolk sit on him for hours.

I would add 100 baseball blasts to the his tiny nutsack by Big Papi to that list......I hate this f'in pile of sh##......He should be dragged, crying and screaming like the pathetic, bloated pu##y that he is.....by a duck tour boat through the city of Boston stopping only long enough for every Pats fan to pi$$ on his fat carcass!!!!

No, you got BINGO. Big fat virgin douchbag sounds like what Triple Chin TomASSe looks like.

Right and now he has this cheesy 1970's Elvis toupee looking hairdo.....I would take a match to that rug......

True.

But if you think that Bill was the first or ONLY coach to do this then you are nuts. If you think that Bill invented this practice then you are nuts. If you think the NFL is NOT using Bill as a scapegoat for the sins of coaches past, then you are nuts.

If you think Bill does not look at these rules and try and figure out how he can push it to the limit to benefit his team, your are nuts.

If you think Bill is completely innocent, you are nuts.

Bill's absolute dedication to winning and hate of loosing is what makes him great. Take the good with the bad. He's the man.

great post......If you notice,......very few coaches are throwing rocks with the glass houses they are sitting in........IF the Pats are guilty......THEN EVERY OTHER F'ING TEAM AND THEIR COACHES ARE GUILTY......That is the point......To single out the Patriots like this is one of the most biased, unfair and egregious things that have ever happened in professional sports.......pathetic!

Amen, I hope that chest thumping geriatric pu##y gets exposed for the biased coward that he is........wasting the taxpayers money on this self serving witch hunt is grounds for impeachment..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News