Welcome to PatsFans.com

Pro Football Weekly: Sources say Walsh has nothing and he regrets alluding he did

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Rob0729, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob0729

Rob0729 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +435 / 5 / -1

From their "The Way We Hear It" page:

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/The Way We Hear It/default.htm
  2. ScottieC

ScottieC Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

3. BrianPat

BrianPat Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I need to see this on a few more media outlets before I buy into it too much !

This would be so sweet, I can only hope this is over by the time the season starts. My, what will ESPN talk about if it's actually over and Walsh fades away offering nothing but a hand wave.
  4. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +899 / 17 / -24

No Jersey Selected

SUE THIS BASTARD!!! I want him and his family living in a dumpster by the end of the year.
  5. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +252 / 8 / -9

#24 Jersey

tomASSe is the one who needs to be sued. I don't believe Walsh ever said anything other than "some people haven't taken responsibility for things that happened" which you can read whatever you want into.

tomASSe is the one who wrote unsubstantiated rumors of walkthru filming in the paper.

Bye bye Johnny.
  6. BrianPat

BrianPat Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Maybe thats what is taking so long, how to back out with losing everything !
  7. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +899 / 17 / -24

No Jersey Selected

Tomasse needs to be put in front of a firing squad. No sued.
  8. flasox27

flasox27 Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -4

#54 Jersey

Payback time is coming. :rocker:
  9. Jade Fox

Jade Fox Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

God I hope this is true. I just want this whole mess over with already.
  10. ScottieC

ScottieC Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

That's correct. Walsh will get away clean for the most part, other than being a punchline.

TomASSe on the other hand, holy crap that dude is done. Kraft needs to go NUTS with the liable suits.

The media is to blame here, they poored gas all over it and lit the fuse.
  11. BionicPatriot

BionicPatriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I just want everything over with. I don't want to hear about this ever, lets just focus on football again.
  12. AVrabel50Fan

AVrabel50Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I have to agree, it has been talked to death and it is time to move on to what the Patriots are really about...football!! :rocker:
  13. 3.2 Blues

3.2 Blues Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Good! Can we please let this thing die already!!! I'm not even a Pats fan and I cannot stand that this thing has taken away from the league and the accomplishments of this team. Some people had the Steelers of the 70's they always talks about, somehad the 49ers of the 80's and I had the Broncos of the 90's. Can this generation have their own powerhouse team of the 00's?!?
  14. Hoodie

Hoodie Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I agree. I want a pound of flesh for what this jerk put us through.
  15. sebman2112

sebman2112 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Your title is misleading, and inaccurate.

Nowhere does the source claim Walsh "has nothing", and "regrets alluding he did". The source does say he doubts Walsh will come forward, that Walsh supposedly regrets being "loose-lipped", and just wants to go about his life.

I obviously hope Walsh doesn't have anything (don't think he does either), but that source said something a little different than you're title suggest. It was a Patriots favorable rumor, though.
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2008
  16. theONLYJerseypatsfan

theONLYJerseypatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I hope they sue Spector for his, "there was taping" libelous comments on the Rush Limbaugh show

Sue him for the whole "Lone Bullet" Theory too while your at it Mr Kraft. How does this man have any clout in this world after that ridiculousness!
  17. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

The fact that it says that Walsh "regrets" being "loose lipped" and wants to get on with his life says to me that he never had anything. And the fact that he wishes he had never opened this can of worms that he has to manouver out of. He,Walsh wants the whole thing to go away also,like it never happened IMO. As far as TomASSe goes I hope he loses his shirt. I can't believe the local media people that were let go and this fool still has a job. :confused:
  18. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

There is no reason to punish his wife and kid because they haven't done anything wrong and it won't happen because of our welfare system. What should happen to Walsh is he needs to be in a 4x4 'confinement' cell for the rest of his life WITHOUT parole so that he can think about what he did.

If our last lost SB was the result of this dumb fck, I want to see a RE-MATCH ASAP.

Kraft needs to SUE this fcker FOR damaging Pats and BB reputation.

I can't believe that we have these dip sh!ts running around and cause all kind of problems.!
  19. sebman2112

sebman2112 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You're translating, and speculating though. I'm talking about the actual wording, which isn't the same.

If I was a Patriots hater I could also look at that sources rumor concerning Walsh in a completely different light. For example, maybe Walsh does have something, but the Patriots or the NFL paid for his silence, which is the reason for his suddenly wanting this to all go away?

That's an entirely speculative hypothetical, but it's really not all that different from the slant getting speculated by us Patriots fans, just in the opposite direction. I wouldn't be surprised if you see some Patriots haters using a similar slant, either.

I've personally thought Walsh was BS'ing for a long time, but the source doesn't actually say Walsh has nothing.
  20. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +899 / 17 / -24

No Jersey Selected

Am I the only one who sees "I just want to get on with my life" as a man pleading for forgiveness and to leave him alone? It almost sounds like he's whining as I read every article about him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.