PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pooch punt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, gentlemen, I stand corrected. Or I stand very, very nearsighted. I guess the fact that the score was 7-3 in the first half despite the excellent field position colored my view. I was thinking more of our 7, rather than their 3. :cool:

Bella*chick said:
Ah, gentlemen, I stand corrected. Or I stand very, very nearsighted. I guess the fact that the score was 7-3 in the first half despite the excellent field position colored my view. I was thinking more of our 7, rather than their 3. :cool:
Not to worry, I can't imagine trying to watch the game with your handicap - a smorgasbord of large, muscular males - I mean, really, you show incredible focus under the circumstances. If the situation was reversed I'd be crosseyed trying to look 22 ways at once - and I'd focus on um scoring too. :p

Box_O_Rocks said:
Not to worry, I can't imagine trying to watch the game with your handicap - a smorgasbord of large, muscular males - I mean, really, you show incredible focus under the circumstances. If the situation was reversed I'd be crosseyed trying to look 22 ways at once - and I'd focus on um scoring too. :p

HA! I was waaay too nervous to focus on anyone or anything. I ate barely anything all day. Good thing I had my brother and his wife over to diffuse the usual tension. By halftime though, I suddenly demanded a chocolate peanut butter milkshake...it's how I decided they were going to win. :D

Last edited:
Bella*chick said:
HA! I was waaay too nervous to focus on anyone or anything. I ate barely anything all day. Good thing I had my brother and his wife over to diffuse the usual tension. By halftime though, I suddenly demanded a chocolate peanut butter milkshake...it's how I decided they were going to win. :D
:rofl: I had a short night Friday and then ran the snowblower, ran errands, and went grocery shopping so I was struggling to stay awake during the Skins/Bucs game, afraid I'd sleep through the important game. :eek:

Chocolate peanut butter milkshake - remarkable how health foods can settle your nerves. :p

Box_O_Rocks said:
:rofl: I had a short night Friday and then ran the snowblower, ran errands, and went grocery shopping so I was struggling to stay awake during the Skins/Bucs game, afraid I'd sleep through the important game. :eek:

Chocolate peanut butter milkshake - remarkable how health foods can settle your nerves. :p
Erm...well...it WAS organic peanut butter!:p

I don't know if anybody else was at the stadium early for warmups but Brady pooched one from the exact same. In retrospect after watching AV pooch it, had it been 4th and 3, BB might have had Brady pooch it instead.......
Just my $0.02,

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes