PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pittsburgh Trolls, come here to get your Crow pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't be serious. The Steelers destroyed the Ravens by over 30 points on Monday night this year. Big Ben threw 5 - count 'em - FIVE TD's in the first half alone in that game! And he could've thrown more if the Steelers hadn't started running out the clock in the second half. Brady couldn't even throw five TD's against the Steelers in the whole game tonight.

Plus, the whole victory is tainted because Troy Polamalu missed this contest with a battered knee.

Big Ben ISN'T even in the same class as Tom Brady, lets get that straight...LMFAO :violent:

I will not eat any crow. By and large, the Steelers outplayed the Pats in this game. There were just a few lucky breaks that allowed you guys to eek out a victory. Brady was missing passes, the Pats D looked old and slow, and they failed to capitalize on a Pittsburgh special teams misque. Any true football fan will conquer that the game was much closer than the final score.

Beyond that, the Steelers withheld a great deal of their plan of attack for the rematch in January, which, I am predicting now, the Steelers will win soundly.

Wow. The game I watched was profoundly depressing. I watched New England's offense play keep-away with a Pittsburgh secondary that looked like children playing a man's game and a Pittsburgh offense that marched down to the 10-yard line 4 times and came away with 6 points.

I did feel like jumping off a bridge, but maybe I should come over and watch Steelers games with you.

You can't be serious. The Steelers destroyed the Ravens by over 30 points on Monday night this year. Big Ben threw 5 - count 'em - FIVE TD's in the first half alone in that game! And he could've thrown more if the Steelers hadn't started running out the clock in the second half. Brady couldn't even throw five TD's against the Steelers in the whole game tonight.

Plus, the whole victory is tainted because Troy Polamalu missed this contest with a battered knee.

BLOWN OUT.

Not even in the same league. Made to look like little boys playing against men.

Hows it feel to see your Steelers so outclassed?

Nonsense!
but nooooo, the Patriots had to resort to trickery, taking advantage of two second string safeties. If Polamalu was in there, the Steelers would have won this football game.

You fraudulent defense couldn't muster a rush after the second quarter against a line with a second string guard. What was their problem? Conditioning? They only have enough energy to play two quarters?

Worthlessbugger played well, I Have to admit.

Wow, so you've found one good game that Big Ben has played. Congrats. Brady has thrown 45 count em 45 TDs this season. Big Ben hasn't even thrown 45 TDs over the last two seasons. I guess 4 TDs against "the best defense in the league" wasn't good enough for you. BTW, if Moss catches that ball, Brady throws 5 TDs. Your argument is stupid.

well...look on the bright side...get yourself some fries to go with that battered knee and wash it down with some Zinfandel "whine"...Wish and chips deluxe!

I will not eat any crow. By and large, the Steelers outplayed the Pats in this game. There were just a few lucky breaks that allowed you guys to eek out a victory. Brady was missing passes, the Pats D looked old and slow, and they failed to capitalize on a Pittsburgh special teams misque. Any true football fan will conquer that the game was much closer than the final score.

Beyond that, the Steelers withheld a great deal of their plan of attack for the rematch in January, which, I am predicting now, the Steelers will win soundly.

Need a match GateKeeper?

:rofl:
crackhead173.jpg
:rofl:

BLOWN OUT.

Not even in the same league. Made to look like little boys playing against men.

Hows it feel to see your Steelers so outclassed?

It's profoundly depressing. And now I realize all my letters to the Pittsburgh front office since 2001 about the team's dog**** secondary have gone unopened.

Nonsense!

Then, in the second half, it took a cheapy trick play to really gain a real advantage in the game for the Pats.

The Stillers lone touchdown came from a broken play bomb to the fullback. Talk about cheapies. you are delusional.

I really am shocked at some of the Patriots' fans here. I really expected a classy response to tonight's game, such as "Congratulations on a good performance. It was a hard fought game and you guys gave us a tough battle. It's gonna be an exciting rematch in January!"

But all I see is the Pats fans trying to heap hot coals upon the heads of the Steelers and their fans, not even acknowledging that the Steelers organization is one of the most respected in all of professional sports including FOUR Super Bowls in just SIX years between '74 and '79. The Patriots current borderline dynasty doesn't even have a chance to match that since they have only won three in six, and even if they win one this year (which I doubt), it will only make four in seven years.

Brady couldn't even throw five TD's against the Steelers in the whole game tonight.

Yeah! And he couldn't throw for 400 yards either!

You're a Steelers Fan and that's your best defense of their performance?

That's guaranteed pathetic.

Last edited:
I really am shocked at some of the Patriots' fans here. I really expected a classy response to tonight's game, such as "Congratulations on a good performance. It was a hard fought game and you guys gave us a tough battle. It's gonna be an exciting rematch in January!"

But all I see is the Pats fans trying to heap hot coals upon the heads of the Steelers and their fans, not even acknowledging that the Steelers organization is one of the most respected in all of professional sports including FOUR Super Bowls in just SIX years between '74 and '79. The Patriots current borderline dynasty doesn't even have a chance to match that since they have only won three in six, and even if they win one this year (which I doubt), it will only make four in seven years.

I thought you started a thread about seeing us in Jan.? Exit stage left, Sh!ttsburgh Troll.

the steelers number one defense my ass. dont feel bad steelers fans .you do have the best talking team in the league .nobody can flap there gums like the steelers.

Oh man. You should have seen what we deleted this week!

Steeler fans (EVERY time the Pats play them) invade this board like no other. This has been a VERY busy banning and deleting week. Five-to-six fold more than usual.

Steel74 and a few others have been the exception to the rule, believe me.

Well, what can I say, shmessy. My hometown is, as they say, a drinking town with a football problem. And after this game, that problem can be taken a number of ways.

If you want to go down road, the Steelers lost to the Jets.

Two years ago the Broncos fans came here and set a new low for trolling. My observation is that the Steeler trolls brought that bar down a couple on notches this week.

That does not apply to every Steeler fan that came here, there were some good ones.

Evidently Gatekeeper never heard of a boxer named Ali and his fight with a boxer named foreman. His "the Steelers wanted to play smash mouth but the Patriots wouldn't" is a classic post of pure ignorance.

I would like to thank you Gatekeeper for bravely coming back to entertain us Pats fans and adding to a very "savory" win for us. Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST