PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pittsburgh Trolls, come here to get your Crow pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll eat some crow. You guys got punched in the face hard the last few weeks against the Eagles and Ravens. I thought the Steelers would be the game to do you in.

Congrats on the win. With your remaining schedule, it would take a cataclysmic blunder of epic proportions for you to not go undefeated (unless you decide to play 3rd string the rest of the season).

Hope to see you all in the playoffs!

I'll eat some crow. You guys got punched in the face hard the last few weeks against the Eagles and Ravens. I thought the Steelers would be the game to do you in.

Congrats on the win. With your remaining schedule, it would take a cataclysmic blunder of epic proportions for you to not go undefeated (unless you decide to play 3rd string the rest of the season).

Hope to see you all in the playoffs!

Classy post, DFW -- your team really played great when it counted today. Well see you agian, I have a feeling. Hats off to you.

I will not eat any crow. By and large, the Steelers outplayed the Pats in this game. There were just a few lucky breaks that allowed you guys to eek out a victory. Brady was missing passes, the Pats D looked old and slow, and they failed to capitalize on a Pittsburgh special teams misque. Any true football fan will conquer that the game was much closer than the final score.

Beyond that, the Steelers withheld a great deal of their plan of attack for the rematch in January, which, I am predicting now, the Steelers will win soundly.

Oh look. a delusional Steelers fan.. what a treat! Consider yourself conquered..

I will not eat any crow. By and large, the Steelers outplayed the Pats in this game. There were just a few lucky breaks that allowed you guys to eek out a victory. Brady was missing passes, the Pats D looked old and slow, and they failed to capitalize on a Pittsburgh special teams misque. Any true football fan will conquer that the game was much closer than the final score.

Beyond that, the Steelers withheld a great deal of their plan of attack for the rematch in January, which, I am predicting now, the Steelers will win soundly.
Um, you are aware that the Steelers didn't score in the second half, right?

If you don't want to eat crow, how about eating some shi-at?

And it's "miscue", not misque...

Last edited:

Sure, it was close. Until the Third Quarter. This was a blowout, plain and simple. The Steelers had no chance in the Fourth Quarter. BLOWN OUT. If they play again, it will be the same. They got outplayed, outcoached and out classed. FACE IT.

What a moron. Conquer? Don't you mean concur? And no, I don't concur. ****tsburgh was soundly defeated on both sides of the ball and somewhere in that pin head of yours, you know it. :singing::singing::singing:

Nonsense!

The first half belonged to Pittsburgh. The Pats were very fortunate to go into the locker room with the slim lead they had. Then, in the second half, it took a cheapy trick play to really gain a real advantage in the game for the Pats. The Steelers wanted to step up and go man to man in a smashmouth way, but nooooo, the Patriots had to resort to trickery, taking advantage of two second string safeties. If Polamalu was in there, the Steelers would have won this football game.

No matter. Revenge will be nice in January. It follows the pattern. You know - : '04 Pats lose to Steelers in reg season and go on to win the playoff game.

'05 Steelers lose to Cots in reg season, go on to win the playoff game.

Same will happen this year. Remember that. I will be more than happy to resurrect this post of prophecy come January.

And as far as "conquer" vs. "concur," it's just a silly mistake. You know, kinda like when Moss droopped that TD pass tonight. HA HA :singing:

This is an excellent after-dinner mint to a most satisfying meal.

"MORAL VICTORY!!!!"

heh...yeah, the Steelers ALMOST scored in the 2nd half

I'd say that of all the fans, the Steelers fans have been the best here

Oh man. You should have seen what we deleted this week!

Steeler fans (EVERY time the Pats play them) invade this board like no other. This has been a VERY busy banning and deleting week. Five-to-six fold more than usual.

Steel74 and a few others have been the exception to the rule, believe me.

I see what your saying Gatekeeper. If Moss catches that bullet from Brady, and if we capitalize on the muffed punt that hit a Pittsburgh player, then we win by 5 TD's instead of 3. I conquer.

Nonsense!

The first half belonged to Pittsburgh. The Pats were very fortunate to go into the locker room with the slim lead they had. Then, in the second half, it took a cheapy trick play to really gain a real advantage in the game for the Pats. The Steelers wanted to step up and go man to man in a smashmouth way, but nooooo, the Patriots had to resort to trickery, taking advantage of two second string safeties. If Polamalu was in there, the Steelers would have won this football game.

No matter. Revenge will be nice in January. It follows the pattern. You know - : '04 Pats lose to Steelers in reg season and go on to win the playoff game.

Same will happen this year. Remember that. I will be more than happy to resurrect this post of prophecy come January.

And as far as "conquer" vs. "concur," it's just a silly mistake. You know, kinda like when Moss droopped that TD pass tonight. HA HA :singing:

My God, you are a delusional moron.

BLOWN OUT. OBLITERATED.

I was sad when Moss dropped Brady's FIFTH TD pass, though.

At this rate, I think the horrible Chargers may beat the Steelers. The Ravens are a better team.

Nonsense!

It's kind of ironic that we only won because of "cheap trick plays" when that was the signature of the Steelers during their 2005 superbowl season. How come when the Pats do that play its a "cheap trick play," but when the Steelers do it, its a "gadget play." You're a moron to say the least.

you need to attempt to "conquer" 3rd grade English...on this I'm sure all Pats fans "concur".

This made me laugh so hard i got beer bubbling up in my nose :D

Tee hee hee......... :D

I don't "conquer" with your opinion!

That 34-13 "eek" out win was marked by many Pitt "misques".

Really, that game was a great moral victory for ya.

I have to say, gatekeeper makes this win so much more enjoyable. I think we need to ban reasonable posters like Steel74 and keep more nutjobs around. Steel, here's hoping you represent the Steeler fan base. With a few other exceptions, most of the Steeler fans who've come here are just out of their minds.

Steel 74 is a great fan...long timer with knowledge...any real fan knows it's going to be a long day when you have a back-up mouthing off in the press, going on the road. Believe me, it was L-O-U-D in the Razor today...that poor kid paid...in spades

Nonsense!

This IS a true ******.

My God, you are a delusional moron.

BLOWN OUT. OBLITERATED.

I was sad when Moss dropped Brady's FIFTH TD pass, though.

At this rate, I think the horrible Chargers may beat the Steelers. The Ravens are a better team.

You can't be serious. The Steelers destroyed the Ravens by over 30 points on Monday night this year. Big Ben threw 5 - count 'em - FIVE TD's in the first half alone in that game! And he could've thrown more if the Steelers hadn't started running out the clock in the second half. Brady couldn't even throw five TD's against the Steelers in the whole game tonight.

Plus, the whole victory is tainted because Troy Polamalu missed this contest with a battered knee.

I will not eat any crow. By and large, the Steelers outplayed the Pats in this game.
Here is a man whose TV broke halfway through the first quarter. Steelers looked good right up until they couldn't finish off their first drive. When they were forced to settle for a FG, I knew they were dead.

The second half especially was an old-fashioned butt-whupping, with the Steelers assuming the position.

I doubt the Steelers will make it past hte Colts, but if they do, I only hope they play like they did today, continuing to blitz like robotic morons in the face of swing and screen passes.

You guys should have given Cowher the money he wanted. Tomlin can't coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes