Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which WR would you take at 34?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would be very happy with Mitchell or McConkey. Prefer Mitchell slightly.
I agree, deep speed for both, but Mitchell is a little bigger guy

I don't know how valid the comparisons are, I just know that the comparisons exist, which is enough for me to say nope to N'keon.

I have had Kingsley Suamataia pegged for 34 for awhile but with the caveat that Ladd and AD weren't available.
He's my favorite OT but 34 seems high for him, given that he has great tools but isn't yet consistent. I don't know if he lasts to rd 3 though

The high end talent remaining at receiver is just Better than at tackle. No tackles worth 34 are available. Trade back into the end of the second round to take one. Mitchell or McConkey at 34.

In the 3rd round take Jalen McMillan or reunite Drake Maye with his NC teammates Devontez Walker.

Johnny Wilson, Jermaine Burton or Malik Washington will likely still be there in the third.

Take an offensive tackle with the second pick, I'd prefer Patrick Paul but Kingsley Suamataia is also a load.

With the 34th pick of the NFL draft, the Patriots select Kingsley Sumataiyayayayaya.

Do not give up the pick for anyone. Take an OT. Take Malachi Corley at 68. As much as I'd love Mitchell, protect The Kid.

If your board has a OT near 34 ok but I think you'd to trade back to get one.

It's a screaming need at least on par with WR. Reaching a bit for OT at 34 is OK. Jacoby is a slow pocket passer and Maye will need time to process things, the best WR in the world won't provide the protection these guys require to function.

It's a screaming need at least on par with WR. Reaching a bit for OT at 34 is OK. Jacoby is a slow pocket passer and Maye will need time to process things, the best WR in the world won't provide the protection these guys require to function.
I agree. There are a couple of 2nd round OTs...both would likely be a reach at 34.

I'd rather have Aiyuk. But Deebo would also look great in a Patriots uniform.

I'll take either but Aiyuk seems like the better fit.

I imagine trading back seems like the most likely scenario with so much time for teams to reshuffle their boards overnight.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back