PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT: Troy Vincent Source of False Mortensen Deflategate Report

Who's #2?

My guess would be Manning.

Polian clearly.

he was the incinator of all the dumb rules changes to game the league for PaymeAton , probably ordered their own (dolts) unfair stadium advantages (sound pumping and heat, possibly also creating differing air currents in games by opening doors) and of course also incited Ratbirds to complain about deflated footballs.

Yeah I don't know for sure who's the 2nd-best, but it sure as heck ain't the Fivehead, not by a dam sight.

What I would like is a law passed that allows PUBLIC ELECTRIC CHAIR execution. Strap that POS Vincent in the chair and give Patriots STH's and fans the ability to press a remote button...fry that sonvabiatch like Kentucky Chicken Nuggets

What I would like is a law passed that allows PUBLIC ELECTRIC CHAIR execution. Strap that POS Vincent in the chair and give Patriots STH's and fans the ability to press a remote button...fry that sonvabiatch like Kentucky Chicken Nuggets
Maybe reduce the voltage and amps per shock so that every Pats fan could get in a zap without cooking him and then load it up for the final blast?

You are so immature. The site should have a minimum age requirement.
Just think if it had a maximum age requirement of 80 you would have never been able to join when it started

wHY aRe PAtriOTS FaNS So paRANoiD??//??
Nobody's ever proven there's not a sex trafficking ring at NFL headquarters. OPEN YOUR EYES

Nobody's ever proven there's not a sex trafficking ring at NFL headquarters. OPEN YOUR EYES

Illicitsexgate?

Although...it's possible that's an actual place name at 345 Park Ave

Just think if it had a maximum age requirement of 80 you would have never been able to join when it started
Just how stupid are you? Grow up.

Just how stupid are you? Grow up
Says the clown who sends me a private message full of stupidity and locks it so I can’t respond. Are you 8 years old?

Says the clown who sends me a private message full of stupidity and locks it so I can’t respond. Are you 8 years old?

WTF, liar, grow up

WTF, liar, grow up
You didn’t send me this ?

hate to break this news to you but your guy Tom F. Brady was not chosen as Most Valuable Player, Arron Rodgers won and got 39 of the 50 votes, Brady got 10 not even close and for Offensive Player of the Year Cooper Kupp won getting 35 of the 50 votes, Brady got 3.

Your guy, Brady finished the season as the leader in pass completions (485), passes attempted (719), passing yards (5,316) and touchdown passes (43), yet those numbers were not great enough for his selections. Why, because, I can only guess, he wasn't respected by the 50 voters.

Most Valuable Player, Patten Manning, retired, 5 times; Arron Rodgers, active, 4 times, and Tom Brady, retired, 3 times.

I guess I was right about Tom F. Brady.

Have a good night, sleep tight holding your Brady doll close.

You didn’t send me this ?

hate to break this news to you but your guy Tom F. Brady was not chosen as Most Valuable Player, Arron Rodgers won and got 39 of the 50 votes, Brady got 10 not even close and for Offensive Player of the Year Cooper Kupp won getting 35 of the 50 votes, Brady got 3.

Your guy, Brady finished the season as the leader in pass completions (485), passes attempted (719), passing yards (5,316) and touchdown passes (43), yet those numbers were not great enough for his selections. Why, because, I can only guess, he wasn't respected by the 50 voters.

Most Valuable Player, Patten Manning, retired, 5 times; Arron Rodgers, active, 4 times, and Tom Brady, retired, 3 times.

I guess I was right about Tom F. Brady.

Have a good night, sleep tight holding your Brady doll close.
Where is the stupidity JA? It is all truths! Never mind you are to dumb to understand. Go talk to your mom.

Where is the stupidity JA? It is all truths! Never mind you are to dumb to understand. Go talk to your mom.
I will talk to my mom. I think yours is dead though. Haha

I will talk to my mom. I think yours is dead though. Haha
That's nice! You talking disrespectful about my mom. You wishing me dead. You are a sad excuse for a human being. I am done with trash like you.

That's nice! You talking disrespectful about my mom. You wishing me dead. You are a sad excuse for a human being. I am done with trash like you.
You keep saying that. Then you send me a pm ? Why send me a pm when you keep saying you are done with me

Clown

Last edited:
Now girls, we are ladies................

You are so immature. The site should have a minimum age requirement.
So, now it's immature to have a sense of humor? Seriously? You spewed a bunch of f'in :poop::poop: and you think that he's the issue. Newsflash for you. Brady didn't cheat! And, since you need to have your memory refreshed, he did BETTER in the 2nd half when the balls had MORE pressure in them..

It's not "The truth". It's your asinine opinion supported by suppositions. NOT fact.

He didn't wish you dead.. FFS Learn to read.

BTW, you calling him a liar when you DID send him a PM that was full of stupidity (it was) shows that he wasn't in fact, lying.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back