PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT: Is Taping Offensive Signals A Separate Violation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pft:is Taping Offensive Signals A Separate Violation?

Who the hell are all of the people posting the "BellyCheat" and "take away Super Bowls" crap? I just don't get the psyche of people like that.

Like, I can't stand Peyton. But I applauded when he won his SB trophy, because I know that he is a great player and deserves alot of the ballwashing he gets. If it came out in two years that the Colts taped defensive signals, stripping the Colts of SBXLI would be the last thing I would think of.

It just sucks is all. Idiot fans.

Who the hell are all of the people posting the "BellyCheat" and "take away Super Bowls" crap? I just don't get the psyche of people like that.

Like, I can't stand Peyton. But I applauded when he won his SB trophy, because I know that he is a great player and deserves alot of the ballwashing he gets. If it came out in two years that the Colts taped defensive signals, stripping the Colts of SBXLI would be the last thing I would think of.

It just sucks is all. Idiot fans.

Brings a whole new meaning to the Green Monster of Jealousy huh? :cool:

Apparently nobody listens to the Commissioners mouthpiece. Nothing new, consistent with what the league was told. Even Mort today said this will be over when Goodell takes to the podium moments after finishing his little session with Mr. Irrelevant.

There is only one issue - did Belichick tell Jolly Roger the truth.

If he did there's no issue. If he didn't there is. That's all there is to it.

Do people realize that the Patriots were punished for the rule that you cannot videotape the opposing team's sidelines from the field? That means videotaping signals be they offensive or defensive are covered under the same punishment.

It is good to see the media want to approach this fairly by looking for any way to reignite this story into a scandal. No matter what people feel about Belichick and the Patriots outside New England, they should be disgusted by the blatant yellow journalism being practiced on this story.

Why is an offense using signals to begin with? Don't they have direct contact to the qb unless the headset goes down?

Occasionally late changes are made on the sidelines based on personnel goupings, etc.

Felger says his sources claim there was occasionally other taping done from the sidelines to fill the gaps between plays. Opposing cheerleader taping...:eek:

Booty gate here we come. :D

I'd be all over booty gate

The drumbeat has started. After the meeting, we will see what Goodell is, if there are further investigations, you can conclude that he is unable or IMO unwilling to end this fiasco without destroying the Pats. I think even Kraft is looking at what his so called good friend is doing now and may not appreciate whats going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back