PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots to look at Terrell Owens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to take bets on the percentage of people who, if he signs, will swear they love the signing, and have always wanted him?

Taking bets would waste a lot more of everyones time than the post you just wrote. Not happening! :p

if Ocho is having a hard time learning the playbook, and T.price supposedly the same, how is someone going to come in here and make an immediate impact?? if you're going that route, might as well sign Randy Moss...hes younger than Owens and knows the playbook already

if anything, I think its more of trying to send a message to the pats receivers.."hey if you dont start to pick it up we'll find someone else"

right now, id rather wait and see if Ochocinco can put it together, or if not...try someone in-house like Taylor Price

if Ocho is having a hard time learning the playbook, and T.price supposedly the same, how is someone going to come in here and make an immediate impact?? if you're going that route, might as well sign Randy Moss...hes younger than Owens and knows the playbook already

if anything, I think its more of trying to send a message to the pats receivers.."hey if you dont start to pick it up we'll find someone else"

right now, id rather wait and see if Ochocinco can put it together, or if not...try someone in-house like Taylor Price

People keep saying, "why not moss"...have we ever thought just for a second that moss does not want to play football anymore?

No to TO and if BB could take back the Ocho signing I'm pretty sure he would at this point.

BTW, Moss trumps them both!!

A motivated Moss trumps Both.

Al_Bundy_Gun_To_Head.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take Moss over Owens any day of the week thank you very much.

I'll would rather see Moss,Owens and Ocho retire and star in a movie called the 3 Mossketeers ..... They are 3 of the same type of Breed.....now old washed up worthless receivers that won't go away.

I'll would rather see Moss,Owens and Ocho retire and star in a movie called the 3 Mossketeers ..... They are 3 of the same type of Breed.....now old washed up worthless receivers that won't go away.

maybe the days of being #1 receivers on their teams are gone, but I think they could still fill a role..

Why did you include Moss? This board brings up Moss. Moss himself retired.

Moss would have come back if Belichick declared himself ******ed and called him back.

Moss was embarrassing himself by waiting for a call that never came from any team...that's why he retired,no interest from 32 NFL teams.

Look, Ocho is horrid.

But all the problems with Ocho seem to be learning the playbook.

How could TO possibly learn it faster? And in less time?

NO, NO, NO, NO. :mad:

T.O was the better WR in cincy last year but i dont see the pats sighing him

I think it's the dream of '07, unfulfilled. The thought, buried deep within the darkest recesses of the Pats' fan's mind, and usually not spoken out loud, that we could re-write history...and watch a Belichick-coached NE Patriots team win it's 4th Super Bowl with Tom Brady throwing the winning touchdown to one Randy Moss.

It would be one of the all-time great moments in Boston sports history.

But -- it's just a dream.

Moss has alredy said that he wants to get paid and not just win, T.O may sign for 2 or 3 million for one year but IMO the pats wont sign him

Last edited:
If Rex Ryan had coached TO on the Chargers he would have won two Super Bowls by now.

LOL, to go with the two super bowls he's been guaranteeing the past couple of years right?

I've got no problem with ocho. He's just not producing.
But TO is a certified, verified Cancer, also known as Dread's disease. So no thank you!!

I've seen too many drops out of the Patriots receiving corps already. TO wouldn't help that problem. At all.

The Rats just dropped a WR from their practice squad roster....making room for....???

Why the ef not. Im not one of his fans nor do I think it would ever happen but he would actually see the field unlike ocho. And he could probably learn the system in no time considering hes been learning different systems every other year and still putting up decent numbers.

Everyone says he's a cancer but i wonder if he could actually destroy this team if he tried. I don't think he could overpower the combined personalities of brady and bb.

Well...despite his age TO did have some awesome plays last year.

Not saying we should sign him though but if BB wants him then i wouldn't exactly be complaining.

I think our locker room is solid enough to deal with TO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes