PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Release Safety Adrian Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Adrian Wilson might have been cut

FYI - Pat Chung was born in Kingston, Jamaica. His father is Chinese-Jamaican and his mother is Afo-Jamaican.

Based on that, I dread the thought of even more puns.

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones;
So let it be with Caesar. The noble Brutus
Hath told you Caesar was ambitious:
If it were so, it was a grievous fault,
And grievously hath Caesar answer'd it.
Here, under leave of Brutus and the rest--
For Brutus is an honourable man;
So are they all, all honourable men--
Come I to speak in Caesar's funeral.
He was my friend, faithful and just to me:
But Brutus says he was ambitious;
And Brutus is an honourable man.
He hath brought many captives home to Rome
Whose ransoms did the general coffers fill:
Did this in Caesar seem ambitious?
When that the poor have cried, Caesar hath wept:
Ambition should be made of sterner stuff:
Yet Brutus says he was ambitious;
And Brutus is an honourable man.
You all did see that on the Lupercal
I thrice presented him a kingly crown,
Which he did thrice refuse: was this ambition?
Yet Brutus says he was ambitious;
And, sure, he is an honourable man.
I speak not to disprove what Brutus spoke,
But here I am to speak what I do know.
You all did love him once, not without cause:
What cause withholds you then, to mourn for him?
O judgment! thou art fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason. Bear with me;
My heart is in the coffin there with Caesar,
And I must pause till it come back to me.

Ok...let's party!!!

Wang Chung - Everybody Have Fun Tonight - YouTube

I can't believe so many of you are defending someone for making racist comments and *****ing that an Asian person who is offended by it is "oversensitive." You guys are ******* pathetic.

Only an unthinking sheep could possibly construe the initial comment as racist.

Clare's reaction, though inappropriate in our overly PC society, was simply poking fun at the sound of the Chinese language. Tamp..., I mean Wonton, followed that up with a personal insult, and even confirmed his intention of insult in a later post. The wrong person got banned.

The whole idea of racism is that of intolerance. The oversensitive people looking for insult when there is none are simply being intolerant themselves. The hypocrisy displayed by these ultra PC sheep is staggering.

Until you open your eyes, you will continue to be part of the problem...

FYI - Pat Chung was born in Kingston, Jamaica. His father is Chinese-Jamaican and his mother is Afo-Jamaican.

I had always thought he was Corean
Probably because of the awful Eugene Chung whom I'd thought was Corean

What a bizarre exchange. My takeaway: Wotan not being on my ignore list was a major oversight.

Thanks to Safari's treatment of placeholder cookies on this site, I'd missed seeing the clown's retort to me. Now I finally know what others like PatJew were referring to. Thanks PJ et. al.

What a bizarre exchange. My takeaway: Wotan not being on my ignore list was a major oversight.

I have actually never see him and had no idea he was a user before today personally so I am not surprised that you did not have him on ignore. I do not think he is a regular or very active on here.

I have actually never see him and had no idea he was a user before today personally so I am not surprised that you did not have him on ignore. I do not think he is a regular or very active on here.

Dunno B6. By your standards of starting 4 threads per day, I am a corpse. :p

Thanks to Safari's treatment of placeholder cookies on this site, I'd missed seeing the clown's retort to me. Now I finally know what others like PatJew were referring to. Thanks PJ et. al.

All over a joke that's got multiple "memes" over at LOLPats. :bricks:

At one point in his career, absolutely. But going by last year's pre-season that's not the case anymore.

I thought he played very well in last year's preseason. The issue must have been a lingering injury.

I'm sorry but if you get offended by "wang Chung", you're a ***** and deserve to be ridiculed.

I'm sorry but if you get offended by "wang Chung", you're a ***** and deserve to be ridiculed.

LOLPats has multiple 'memes' with the Wang Chung idea.

The only conclusion I can draw from this thread is that not everybody can have fun tonight.

The conclusion I'm drawing from this thread is that it's still the dead of the offseason, which is why I'll be checking back in only when it's almost time for the draft.

What I learned from this thread is that if the most insane, perpetually offended radically progressive feminazi from tumblr and Fred Phelps bred the resulting creature would be Wotan.

On the way to my daughter's (8) school this morning I asked my wife, who is Chinese, what her thoughts were of the Wang Chung “slur”...Her response: “What is a Wang Chung”.

My daughter, who amazingly enough is ½ Chinese (and ½ WinstonSmith), was more outraged: “Daddy, 80’s music sucks.”

What I learned from this thread is that if the most insane, perpetually offended radically progressive feminazi from tumblr and Fred Phelps bred the resulting creature would be Wotan.

Hey Jay!

Great to have you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back