PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots 2015 Off-Seaon Free Agency Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have enough cap as well as players who would restructure to do it for the team.
I can't see Bush getting more than 3 Million and Harvin might sign for under 5.
Big Vince 2.5 potential contract for Harrison in the 4 range.
do you know if mayo refused to restructure his deal? i thought i had read that somewhere.

The trouble with this speculation is that I don't read anywhere that these players are making
visits to the Patriots. Caserio and Belichick are at pro days at various college campuses.

If only there were magical devices so that you could see and hear other people that are many miles away.

do you know if mayo refused to restructure his deal? i thought i had read that somewhere.

Again, he can't be restructured before passing a physical because the majority of his money is guaranteed for injury.

Losing Ridley would hurt worse than Vereen in my opinion. The fumble issue is massively overplayed, he's our most consistent RB

BB and McDaniels are not as enormed with Ridley as the mass on Patsfans.com. I think they view Blount as a better runner because he can break a big run from time to time.

If only there were magical devices so that you could see and hear other people that are many miles away.
I think the comment was in reference to either coming to New England for a visit. If your going to talk to the coach and gm on the phone then what's the point of the visit. But hey go ahead be an ass just for the sake of it.

BB and McDaniels are not as enormed with Ridley as the mass on Patsfans.com. I think they view Blount as a better runner because he can break a big run from time to time.

BB and McDaniels are fine with Ridely, otherwise they wouldn't have let Blount leave for peanuts last year. The reason Stevan isn't likely to return is because it isn't a great fit for him. Unless he really wants to stay in NE, the Patriots are the worst team to play for as a RB on a prove it deal.

Adds to an already formidable defensive line.

Nick Fairley to the Rams?

https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status/576393084516245507

Spelling aside, that seems like a Jeff Fisher move. Loves his upside guys who are good value because of their bad boy image.

If Foles pans out over there and stays healthy, the Rams could easily make some noise in that conference next season. That defense is silly talented. All they need is complimentary play on the offensive side of the ball. They will need to find a WR and a TE that can contribute immediately but they're pretty loaded everywhere else.

Damnit man I wanted Fairley, good players finding homes quickly.

McFadden to Cowboys
Looking more and more like Bush is going to sign with Patriots. Especially since all contract talk and communication has completely disappeared.

If Foles pans out over there and stays healthy, the Rams could easily make some noise in that conference next season. That defense is silly talented. All they need is complimentary play on the offensive side of the ball. They will need to find a WR and a TE that can contribute immediately but they're pretty loaded everywhere else.

DGB?

Nick Fairley to the Rams?

https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status/576393084516245507

Spelling aside, that seems like a Jeff Fisher move. Loves his upside guys who are good value because of their bad boy image.

I think they are likely to get Fairley at a deal, but the d-line looks to already be a strength of their team and they have holes in a lot of places. I am wondering why they are still focusing on improving the d-line.

At this point, we might end up with Wilfork and Branch again.

DT market starting to pick up steam.

I think they are likely to get Fairley at a deal, but the d-line looks to already be a strength of their team and they have holes in a lot of places. I am wondering why they are still focusing on improving the d-line.

Upside. Fisher loves those guys. And they only have two DTs on the roster currently I believe.

@ProFootballTalk: Percy Harvin has two more visits lined up, may decide before taking them to sign with Buffalo http://t.co/b3dX7e4dWB

Upside. Fisher loves those guys. And they only have two DTs on the roster currently I believe.

They have a few more than that, but they have Aaron Donald (DROY) and Michael Brockers starting. Both are solid starters. Donald is likely to be elite.

It isn't bad to have three DTs that are good to elite DT starters, but it seems you gotta sacrifice elsewhere to get them. Maybe Brockers will be on the trading block.

McFadden to Cowboys
Looking more and more like Bush is going to sign with Patriots. Especially since all contract talk and communication has completely disappeared.

If we limit Bush's carries and use him like we did for Vereen, he's going to be a fantastic fit IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3