PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Paitence will need to be had by fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What will be really entertaining around here is if it goes something like this...

1. Fins sign Dansby.
2. Jets trade a second rounder to AZ for Boldin.
3. Eagles sign Peppers.
4. VW still unsigned, Bianca bloggin more than Ocho Cinco.
5. Pats sign Hank Poteat.

What will be really entertaining around here is if it goes something like this...

1. Fins sign Dansby.
3. Eagles sign Peppers.

lol that would suck

1. Fins sign Dansby.
3. Eagles sign Peppers.

This could happen so don't laugh.

1. Fins sign Dansby.
3. Bills sign Peppers.
4. VW still unsigned and demanding a trade or holdout, Bianca bloggin more than Ocho Cinco.
5. Pats resign Monty Beisel.

Worse Scenerio

Last edited:

1. Fins sign Dansby.
3. Eagles sign Peppers.

It could happen... not hank poteat again though.. but that is why Im not getting my hopes up for FA, its going to be a draft year where they build through the draft

*banging fists on table* I WANT PEPPERS,I WANT PEPPERS

*banging fists on table* I WANT PEPPERS,I WANT PEPPERS

Yeah screw patience, I want Peppers signed sealed and delivered on midnight March 5th.

1:30 AM my way...:mad:

this is the way i see free agency. going

#1 wilfork, gets a long term deal. befor the month of april. or he will get traded on draft day. to KC for the 36th pick in the draft.

#2 tom brady gets locked up for the next 5 years

#3 the pats will make a good offer to bodden, around 7 million. but he is the #1 CB on the market and there maybe a team or two willing to give out 8 million a year. and i can't see the pats giveing that much.

#4 the pats will sign Nate Burleson, and Muhsin Muhammad, this will give the pats a good #2 WR with lots of talent. and good speed in Burleson, and a big vet WR with good hands in Muhammad,

#5 tully banta-cain will be re-signed

#6 the pats will sign Thomas Jones, to a one year deal. and cut sammy morris.

#7 the pats sign Adewale Ogunleye, to play 4-3 DE / 3-4 OLB and re-sign burgess,

#8 the pats sign Cory Redding, to play 3-4 DE and re-sign green,

dose are i few moves i can see the pats makeing.

Last edited:

#1 wilfork, gets a long term deal. befor the month of april. or he will get traded on draft day. to KC for the 36th pick in the draft.
If wilfork gets traded for the 36th pick in the draft BB should have his head examined.

Not something that needs to be done asap but Id be cool with it.

#3 the pats will make a good offer to bodden, around 7 million. but he is the #1 CB on the market and there maybe a team or two willing to give out 8 million a year. and i can't see the pats giveing that much.
Just a hunch but if the Pats do offer Bodden 7 mil a year I think he stays.

#4 the pats will sign Nate Burleson, and Muhsin Muhammad, this will give the pats a good #2 WR with lots of talent. and good speed in Burleson, and a big vet WR with good hands in Muhammad,
I think Muhammad is done with, id take Burleson over him in a heart beat or even a 2nd rounder in the draft.

Cant go wrong with resigning tully, guy stepped up big last year without much help around him. Still would prefer Peppers and have tully as a situational rusher, I think that would put him in double digit sack numbers.

Im ok with that move, just ok.

#7 the pats sign Adewale Ogunleye, to play 4-3 DE / 3-4 OLB and re-sign burgess,
Would rather go with someone young and more explosive in the draft.

Signing redding would be a solid move, I wouldnt pay much for green hes been invisible for 2 years now.

Good overall thought their pretty realistic.

i hope wilfork stays.

Paitence my A%%.. we want Action:) Kidding

I think if we trade back more than 1 pick out of the first 4 and don't address
pass rush; most fans will be ticked off.

I see so much panic in the air and its not even midnight on the east coast... Folks dont expect much.. The Jets and Skins do there over spending , the draft is very deep this year, and its also a crap shoot, but dont panic have patience... There are alot of holes on this team....

Pass Rusher or 2
O lineman
2 WR
Now we need not 1 but 2 tight ends...

Folks a 100 million dollar player is not going to do it for us, its goin to take a lot... This is Belichick's biggest offseason in developing the future of the pats, its not going to be a quick fix... Just sit and wait, then judge where we are in june...

I know you didn't say these would happen, but just interesting to look at already.

1 We sign Julius Peppers

nope, bears.

2 trade Adailus Thomas to arizona for Bolden

nope, ravens.

3 Sign Dansby

nope, dolphins.

4 Trade for Deion Branch

still possible

5 Sign Wilfork to a long deal

done!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back